Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2013, 01:42 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Comic book based video games discussion thread #1

Welcome to the thread everyone! I though this would be an interesting topic to discuss with so many video games being about comics & their characters. Have there been games with your favorite comic book characters in them? If so how were they? My favorite video games based on comics are Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters, Lego Batman 2: DC Universe, & Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Of the ones I've yet to play I'm looking forward to playing Deadpool the most. What about you? Thanks for visiting the thread everyone.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:52 PM

Rough start to this thread. Big news though from ign.com this week:

Mad Hatter confirmed for Arkam Origins

One of the upcoming villains set to star in the upcoming Batman: Arkam Origns game has been revealed to be the Mad Hatter.

This month's Official Xbox Magazine reveals that the villain also known as Jervis Tetch is set to join the roster of Batman's enemies in the latest Arkam title.

Though the Hatter made an appearance in Rocksteady's Batman: Arkam City, it appears this time around he'll have a significantly larger role. He's set to be the focal point of the game's trippy action sequences, similar to how Scarecrow featured in the original Arkam Asylum title.

Tetch is set to join Deathstroke and a reimagined version of Copperhead as well as familiar faces, Penguin, Bane, and the Joker.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:49 AM
Total Fan

Arkham Origins' version of Deathstroke was pretty cool, that fight in the trailer was amazing. Too bad he didn't have a bigger part in the final game.

Spider-Man on PS4 and Batman: Arkham Knight are my top two fave games based on comics. I need to get around to playing X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I keep hearing it's way better than the actual movie.

Looking forward to Gotham Knights next year.

Old 08-05-2021, 02:40 PM

Man, I am so behind on comic book based video games. I have played some of the Spider-Man ones & they have been fun. Some older ones on the PS3 & XBOX 360. The newer ones, I've yet to get going on.
Old 08-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is a thread dedicated to Video Games already
http://www.fanforum.com/f149/comics-turned-games-11053/
Old 08-05-2021, 07:19 PM

Oh. Thanks. I'll close this thread then.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top