Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tabrett Bethell #1. - "My ultimate aim would be to captivate an audience, even just for a second."

Tabrett Bethell is an Aussie actress and model, who also used to be a cheerleader for the Cronulla Sharks. She was also a Chadwick model. Then in 2007 she went to Screenwise for a 12 months long acting school. She was cast right out of that school in Strangers Lovers Killers, it was a smaller role. After this she impressed Campbell Graham and grabbed the lead role in Anyone You Want, this was still in early 2008. She won the Best Actress Award for it at the Manhattan Film Festival in 2010. She also had a cameo appearance in The Swallow. Then she shot The Clinic later that year, she had been nominated for Fangoria's best actress award for it. Then she was cast in Legend of the Seeker, she is known mostly for playing Cara. The show was cancelled in 2010. Later that year she was starring in Sanctuary, an Aussie short film. She also shot Cops L.A.C.. In 2011 she shot Poe, the unaired pilot. The next year she grabbed a small role in the Indian blockbuster giant, Dhoom 3. In 2014 she shot the fan founded short film, Oren, for which she won the best actress award at the Hollywood Short Film Festival a few weeks ago. She also had a supporting role in Mistresses last year.

Tabrett has also had a long and successful carrier as a model and cheearleader, she had been named cheergirl of the year in 2002.

She was born on 13 May.

Links:
Official twitter & instagram
Imdb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3248988/

Oren: homepage, fb, twitter
The Clinic: fb, twitter
Anyone You Want: homepage, fb group & page, twitter
Sanctuary: homepage, fb, twitter
Strangers Lovers Killers: homepage

Last edited by Necros; 03-25-2015 at 01:27 PM
Necros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 07:53 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for opening this thread here at Celebrities.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Update: sadly neither of them won.

Tabrett is nominated for Best Lead Actress in a short film at the St. Tropez International Film Festival!

She has done it again, you can see it here: Best Lead Actress in a Short Film 2015 ‹ St Tropez International Film Festival

Oren itself has grabbed nominations as well, including Best Original Screenplay of a Short Film and Talented New Director, both for the lovely Tahyna Tozzi.

Last edited by Necros; 05-19-2015 at 12:24 AM
Necros is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top