Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Total Fan

Felicity #1: A new beginning

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can pretty much change your life forever. - Felicity

Maybe getting over someone you’re in love with isn’t impossible. Unless, maybe you don’t actually get over it. Maybe you just learn to live with it. - Felicity

Do you know what I definitely believe in? Fate -- that things happen for a reason. - Felicity

FELICITY
FELICITY

When your heart gets broken, you sort of see the cracks in everything. - Sally
Our best decisions, the ones that we never regret, come from listening to ourselves. - Sally

Love is complicated -- full of sacrifice and compromise. But maybe that’s the best part. - Sally

I've become a real believer in not defining every single thing. Seems like everytime you think you've figured out what something is, it just becomes something else. - Sally

If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving one be me. - Sally

Sometimes in a relationship, going through hell isn't so bad if you come out of it a little stronger. The same is true about friends. - Sally

Sometimes bad things just happen -- no reason, no purpose. They just occur and we're left to pick up the pieces the best we can. - Sally

Welcome to the first, full of sadness but with many hopes, Felicity thread. I hope this is the start of a great thread, where everybody is gonna feel as comfortable, happy and emotional as we felt everyday at Felicity board. And we'll keep on sharing our thoughts of this amazing, never-forgotten show.
Guys, let's enjoy it!!

FELICITY SUPORTERS
bbcountry
SusanXG
dawnygirl
Ruby Slippers
genki
Soniagranelli
Crystaline
marilyn7
BC100
sweetee
virgo

Felicity thread
Keri Russell thread
Felicity and Ben thread
Scott Foley thread
Scott Speedman thread
Felicity/Noel thread

Last edited by bbcountry; 10-14-2007 at 01:41 AM
Old 10-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww! i'm soo sorry for the board closure!

but yay for the new thread
Old 10-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Welcome back to the TV board! I'm really sorry about the Felicity board closing, but I hope you will find a new home here full of much fun and discussion!

I personally loved Felicity when it was on Television and I have Season 1 and Season 4 on DVD. I'll definitely try to post alot in this thread.

Lexi:
Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

woops! we started threads at the same time!

Mine can be deleted
Old 10-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Total Fan

Sorry!! I didn't know... I saw that there wasn't yet a Felicity thread, and thought that I could opening it.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

I took care of it. Don't worry.

We encourage anyone and everyone to start threads here!
Old 10-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
woops! we started threads at the same time!

Mine can be deleted
Ruby, I love the title of yours, in the next thread we'll title like that, ok?

Do you want me to post your Felicity pics in the starting post? They're awsome!!!! But I need the links.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm actually watching season one right now on dvd... The Fugue to narrow it down

now noel is gonna go be that stupid guy and get confused *shakes head*

ben does the same thing in season two, oy vey! i'm mainly watching for fab though

oh and you know how felicity makes fun of ben for saying anythin? scott actually does that in ep two... i just noticed that!! weird
Old 10-07-2007, 12:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

I was more of a Felicity/Noel shipper than anything, but I didn't mind Felicity/Ben ended up together. They were cute as well. I just think I preferred Noel over Ben...but they both had their moments of stupidity.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i dont think anything could ever touch noel and felicity as friends... ok except ben and felicity... although their relationship does take a spiral now and again

one of my favorite eps is the last summer ever that time capsule always brings me to tears... and then the graduate when they ride to the airport together... seriously, love them as friends
Old 10-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Total Fan

That's so true!! I'm a FAB shipper, but I loved Noel as well, and I enjoyed very much Fel&Noel relationship through all the seasons. Even in the travel time eps. They were so funny!

Old 10-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

You're right though Lexi, nothing could touch Felicity and Noel's friendship. I think that was the thing I loved most of all.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Ruby, I love the title of yours, in the next thread we'll title like that, ok?

Do you want me to post your Felicity pics in the starting post? They're awsome!!!! But I need the links.
It's okay. I love your opening post!

Susan- that's cool that you are a FAN (Felicity and Noel). The thread for them is dying on the couples board. I thought they were so cute in the first season.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew
Henry Cavill

Hmmm...perhaps I will have to go over there and try to start things up again!

PS: Ruby, are you the same girl that used to post on the OTH spoilers thread? Your screen name looks familiar to me.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Here are the pics

Susan- Yes, you have a great memory! I only posted a couple time on the spoiler board one tree hill thread. I used to have a friend who worked as an extra and would tell me things. I remember I posted like 1 spoiler and it was total chaos! LOL.