Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yay for Peckstein, another 5 hours for me...

Sam, the Rules are awesome. I must have lived under a rock because I never knew tumblr world was so interesting! Need a Dummies guide to tumblr now... And while Kesler doesn't qualify for DILF in my book (he may be a dad, but seriously... he's too young to be in that list IMO) his interview bombings were just too funny and his underwear line pictures were unbelievable. Okay, back to RB chatter
Old 07-28-2011, 05:05 PM
New Fan

Gregory Smith just tweeted "Warning, very scandalous episode of Rookie Blue tonight".. which the majority of people responded with "..which means you hook up with Gail, right?"

Hm, I wonder what could be so scandalous about the episode.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiefan (View Post)
Yay for Peckstein, another 5 hours for me...

Sam, the Rules are awesome. I must have lived under a rock because I never knew tumblr world was so interesting! Need a Dummies guide to tumblr now... And while Kesler doesn't qualify for DILF in my book (he may be a dad, but seriously... he's too young to be in that list IMO) his interview bombings were just too funny and his underwear line pictures were unbelievable. Okay, back to RB chatter
He is really young! Does Alex Burrows qualify? He looks like he's 20, but he's actually 30! I really couldn't believe it when I found out.

I really hope Dov and Gail don't hook up in this episode. I want Gail and Chris to be through before she moves on to Dov; otherwise, its just not tasteful.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, the list is full of awesomeness. Mandy, Alex Burrows totally qualifies; and yeah, he looks like he's 19.

Wouldn't it have been awesome for him to stare when she strolled by all BADASS.

I never noticed this moment!

Old 07-28-2011, 07:10 PM
New Fan

I doubt Dov and Gail would get it on in this episode, and I think there are a lot of people out there like me who don't want their relationship to start with a quick hook up in which she cheats on Chris. Definitely in bad taste.

Scandalous probably alludes to the whole Luke/Jo/Andy thing.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:54 PM
New Fan

Whoops, pretty busy this weekend and forgot to comment a little on the last episode.

They gave us Dov and Gail scenes but nothing too cutesy if you don't count him psyching her out in the alley for a split second. Hopefully next week provides better Peckstein scenes. Especially since Sue should be popping up some time soon... here's to me hoping that we see some jealousy from Gail for a change.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone!

Apparently, the Peckstein shippers over on Youtube have dubbed us "Dail"

What do you think?

Personally, I don't really like it. It's like Gail with a D. If some guy named Dan or whatever showed up then, how would people distinguish Dov/Gail and Dan/Gail. But thats just my opinion.

Tonight's episode was sort of meh. Too much of the Luke/Andy/Sam/Jo pairing for my tastes. Although it was nice to see Gail and Chris fight! And it was awesome to see that Dov uses Gail's lines.

Looks like we probably won't be getting any Peckstein next week because Dov is on a date with Sue (URGH!) and Gail will be ragin contagiun.

Although they posted the synopsis for the episode after that and it mentions Dov and Gail partnered up.

What is up with them being partnered up so much? Am I the only one who sees this? Lately they've had Chris and Andy be partners and Dov and Gail be partners. Not that I'm complaining, but all the actors claim that they get a new partner every episode and all I've been seeing are the same partners.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:47 PM
New Fan

Yeah, I was spoiled by the sweet Dov/Gail scenes week after week even if they weren't very long, so much so that I get a little antsy when we hardly get any of those moments on these newer episodes.

Hopefully we get something going again when Dov goes out with Sue and then Dov and Gail get partnered up. But they definitely are in each other's company more often as partners ever since the threat of a Dov/Chris/Gail triangle manifested itself.

By the way, I just joined twitter because it became a little easier to send comments about Rookie Blue to other people especially when I forget to check out this site sometimes. If anyone has a twitter account, I'm @JulieFreaknRene
Old 08-04-2011, 11:02 PM
Total Fan

AH I so ship them! I really hope they go down this route... I think it MAY be a possibility with all the little hints lately, but I really don't know what's gonna happen.
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands
Old 08-05-2011, 05:56 AM
New Fan

Hey, here's that video I was talking about when Gregory Smith says that Dov "gets a girlfriend.. and a half" this season. The way he said it sounds like the half isn't a woman with a child as people speculated. But I don't know..

It's around 1:05

‪RB on the set.AVI‬‏ - YouTube
Old 08-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

It was nice to see that they still had some scenes the last two episodes. I love their interaction; however, I'm hoping for more angst in the future.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Total Fan

Haha, I love that gif. Seriously, one of the greatest things about them. Idk why I always end up falling for couples with banter, but I do
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands
Old 08-09-2011, 07:27 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilarie.love (View Post)
Haha, I love that gif. Seriously, one of the greatest things about them. Idk why I always end up falling for couples with banter, but I do
Totally know the feeling. I never get tired of watching scenes with those kinds of TV couples.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:13 AM
New Fan

Interesting press release for not the next episode but the one after it...

SWAREK AND THE 15TH DIVISION BECOME ENTANGLED IN A KIDNAPPING CASE, ANDY REALIZES IT'S TIME TO RE-EVALUATE HER LIFE, AND CHRIS AND DOV FACE OFF ABOUT GAIL, ON ABC'S "ROOKIE BLUE"

"Best Laid Plans"- In the course of pursuing a kidnapper, Andy and Swarek come upon a terrible accident with a woman pinned in her car. While Swarek tracks the missing child and his kidnapper, Andy stays behind with the critically injured woman. The rest of the 15th Division gets in the chase to catch the kidnapper, but Chris comes to blows with Dov over an indiscretion involving Gail. Meanwhile, Andy is galvanized to take bold action when she realizes life may be passing her by while she is making other plans, on "Rookie Blue," THURSDAY, AUGUST 25 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Taken from: SpoilerTV Rookie Blue - Episode 2.10 - Best Laid Plans - Press Release | Spoiler TV
Old 08-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

any DG tonight?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread