View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 05:33 PM
lancer1993
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossipcom
It's actually 10.30pm AEST. But just ignore me
That's better my math must be out , so 36 hours we might know something, does it take long for them to be named of do we wait an hour or something?

thanks Mickey for the MA stuff, off to check it out...

This is it. Only Alexis and Milo stuff.
Quote:
Question: Please help us put an end to our agony: There have been rumors, but do you know for sure if Milo Ventimiglia and Alexis Bledel have broken up? — Marianna

Ausiello: This is your lucky day, Marianna. Last Friday, Milo himself dropped by the TV Guide offices for a quick meet-and-greet with the staff, and guess what question popped out of my mouth first? C'mon, guess. [Pause] Yes — your question! And sadly, it's true. He confirmed that he and Alexis are no longer an item and he's back on the market. The extremely private actor then added with a laugh, "And that's about all you'll get out of me." Well, that's all the private stuff, anyway. Milo did dish about a possible return to Gilmore Girls, saying it's "never going to happen" — especially now that Team Palladino have hit the road. "I felt [Jess' story] was done a long time ago, but Dan and Amy kept saying, 'We got some cool things, and we're really hoping you'll be a part of it.' So I went back and I kind of enjoyed what Jess turned into. He turned into a grown-up. Watching that last episode, I was like, 'It's done.'" Milo said a bunch of other stuff about GG and his roles in Rocky 6 and Heroes, which, if you're interested, I can post in the Ausiello Report later this week, or whenever I feel like it. Just let me know.
ETA - I guess that line about "It's Done" means he didn't like the final also, I wonder if he meant Luke & Lorelai & Chris or Rory & Logan?

Also no Jess at any future Luke and lorelai wedding. that will please some

ETA 2 - how did I miss this?
Quote:
Question: Emmy gossip! Emmy gossip! Emmy gossip! Please? I'll buy AA products. — Elizabeth

Ausiello: Tomorrow's the big day! Based on the kudos buzz, I'd say the chances are better than 50/50 that either Lauren Graham or Kristen Bell will snag a nomination. Unfortunately, the chances of Battlestar Galactica getting a nod appear to be slim to slimmer. According to Goldderby.com, Battlestar didn't even make the list of top-10 semifinalists. I'm sorry, but that's frakkin' inexcusable. Actually, I take that back — I'm not sorry.

Last edited by lancer1993; 07-04-2006 at 05:45 PM