View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 08:35 PM
caf123
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorIsShort4Lorelai
Oh so in some areas there changing it? Because when you show the promo for the new network only the WB wouldn't that mean that all they were doing was changing the name of that one station?!
UPN and WB are merging to become the CW. We know that CW promos have been running on WB stations. I haven't seen it but I'd guess they're running on UPN stations too.

Again if your area now has both a WB and a UPN station, only one of those will carry the CW starting 19th September.

Adding to the complexity, Fox's new network, My Network TV, will launch on September 5th. So stations joining that network, will drop their WB or UPN programs several weeks early. Oy.

~ ~ ~

Quote:
Note at the end of today's Ausiello Report
Press Tour resumes on Monday with the first day of Fox. But all you Gilmore Girls fans will want to check back here later tomorrow for a big surprise. (Hint: Finally, some GOOD news.)
No idea how Ausiello defines "good", lol. But his coverage of NBC's Primetime Emmy Awards in the column above is a hoot. Click.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.