View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Bootie
Total Fan

One and a half women on the go again - along with the One woman's family.... We managed to get our own tram this morning - after a little crafty head counting, and politely allowing the folks behind us to jump ahead. Ha. So 5 of us on our own private GG tour - and the tour guide worked for a whole summer with Lauren Graham in summer theatre, so she was a fan of the show too. They filmed the crash scene yesterday - and here are some pics...

Poor

Sad

Diner

A real mess. Sniff. My camera was being moody again, so the second one is a bit blurry - maybe copperboom got a better shot of it.

We got to wander all over the place - and the tour guide took us into Luke's apartment which is generally off-limits. She even let us walk all around it - it's not really fully set up, stuff piled all over, but the bed is made up with the striped sheets. Sigh.

We even got to go inside Kim's Antiques this time - more junk piled everywhere, but that was fun. The house across the street still has construction going on inside - although it looked more like painting and decorating. There's fancy gold wallpaper up, so I'm wondering if it'll be part of the London sets.

They were filming an airport scene on Stage 12 - had a set built that's supposed to be London airport - so that was closed - 14 was open, Yale and Logan's apt - that was a hot set, so we could just peek in, and all the brit stuff from the party is piled on the pool table. Doesn't look as if they've filmed the YDN stuff yet - none of the desks were in place. They're still building the office set, and there was a blueprint on the wall but it was too far away to read. lol. It's a masculine-looking office though - fairly modern looking. One of the worker bees was painting something a bright pink - no idea what it was though, I don't think it was for the office...lol. There's too much to take in at once.

Nothing much new at Lorelai's house, and the mailbox is still missing - Babette's has now been spruced up too, and the gnomes are in place.

I know I've forgotten a bunch - it'll come back to me as the day goes on.

Last edited by Bootie; 07-25-2006 at 02:59 PM