View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 10:17 PM
-Genevieve-
Master Fan

Evenin'

I went down for a tour this afternoon with some friends. Nothing too interesting. Looked like they were going to film or had filmed in Stars Hollow since they had a frame up to hold a silk or something. There was a little newstand in front of Antonioli's Restaurant.

There were a couple of things outside the Twickam house, and just piles of boxes and stuff inside, so I don't know if they're just moving things around or doing something on purpose.

And just because it made me feel better, photographic proof that the Chuppah is still alive. Thrown over to the side and neglected, but still there.

We went in the Yale stage and there was a small bedroom set with bright blue walls next to the little office set they have in the corner. Peeked in through some doors while wandering Yale and saw some kind of platform that was probably for the cotillion. It had white fabric draped above with twinkle lights and there was some blue fabric left in piles on the ground. Looked fancy. There was a random sign up on one of the walls of the "outdoor" Yale corridors that said something about an architectural buidling. We walked through the newsroom and there were random scantrons on a few of the desks which I found amusing for some reason.

Aaaaaand, that's it.

Last edited by -Genevieve-; 08-17-2006 at 11:31 PM