View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Lindsay
Fan Forum Hero

AA is up.

Question: I read somewhere that only one of the Gilmore Girls producers stuck around for the seventh season (aside from David Rosenthal). Do you know which one? I hope it's Rebecca Rand Kirshner. I like her work on the show. — Isabelle

Ausiello: It is! In fact, she penned this season's second episode, which I hear is better than the first. Any guesses as to who wrote the third episode? I'll give you a clue. She previously worked on Everwood and her name rhymes with Gina Bimoun. I'll give you a sec to think about it. [Exactly one second passes.] If you guessed Rina Mimoun, you're right!

Question: Anymore scoop about the Luke, Lorelai, and Christopher triangle on Gilmore Girls? — Jackie

Ausiello: Yeah, but it falls under the category of "spoilers that truly spoil," so I'm staying mum. *** * ******* * ***** ****** ** ** *** **** ** ** ******** ****. * **** ** ** **** ********* **** ******* *** *********** **** — * ****** ****** * ** ******* *** **** — ***** ****** ******** ******. ** ****** ****, *** *** not **** ** **** **.

Question: What do you think the chances are that the last four words AS-P had planned for Gilmore Girls were "Snakes on a Plane"? — Jennifer

Ausiello: I imagine it's at least 50/50.