View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Lindsay
Fan Forum Hero

AA is up.

Question: Lauren Graham and Matthew Perry? I can't think of a better couple! Please tell me it's real! — Emily

Ausiello: As I mentioned in the Ausiello Report, it certainly looked real at Entertainment Weekly's pre-Emmy bash on Saturday. They weren't making love on the buffet table or anything like that, but they had a very cutesy rapport that suggested they've been, um, on friendly terms for quite some time. (Did you see how I cleverly worked in that Friends pun? It's a gift.)

Question: We need desperate help on last week's impossible Gilmore Girls asterisk quiz. — Samantha

Ausiello: Did you ever stop to think that maybe the reason I made it so tough was because I could get in a lot of trouble if this particular piece of major-ass-prattle poop got out? That said, I filled in a few more letters for you: **t * ******* * ***** ****** i* i* **e **** ** ** *********** ****. * **** ** ** **** ********* **a* ******* *** *********** **** — * ****** ****** * ** ******* *** **** — ***** ****** ******** *****s. ** ****** ****, *** *** not **** ** **** **.

Question: Ed Herrmann and Kelly Bishop rock! Any idea if they will get some type of story line of their own this season on Gilmore Girls? — Elizabeth

Ausiello: You already know that Richard will get a teaching gig at Yale and Emily will start training young girls in the fine art of etiquette. What you don't know is that later in the season, Richard will face a medical crisis that show-runner Dave Rosenthal says will have a "profound impact" on the entire Gilmore clan. "Health issues can create stress and conflict and trauma in a family, but they can also bring the family together," he adds. "It's something that will affect not only Emily but Rory and Lorelai, too."

Question: Was Lauren Graham at the Emmys? I can't find a single photo of her. — Mie

Ausiello: If she was, she managed to do the impossible: Elude me.