View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 06:44 AM
caf123
Master Fan

The rest of this week's AA ... is he annoying or what?

Quote:
Question: I know you can't reveal the Gilmore Girls asterisk quiz, but can you at least say whether it is negative or positive for Luke and Lorelai fans!— Kelly

Ausiello:
The only thing I'll say is it's huge. Possibly the biggest thing to happen on Gilmore Girls ever.

Question: We need you urgently! There is a Gilmore Girls spoiler going around that Lorelai finds out that she is adopted. Is there any truth to that? If so I think I'll die!— Caroline

Ausiello:
Totally. Not. True.

Question: OK, the Gilmore Girls asterisk quiz is still impossible. Those very few letters you filled in didn't help at all! I'll send you a case of Snapple if you give us more hints.— Manda

Ausiello:
I give up! You guys have finally worn me down. I've gone ahead and filled in the entire last sentence. And here's tip: If you can figure out what's between those dashes, you're more than halfway there. "**t * ******* * ***** ****** i* i* **e **** ** ** *********** ****. * **** ** ** **** ********* **a* ******* *** *********** **** — * ****** ****** * ** ******* *** **** — ***** ****** ******** *****s. If anyone asks, you did not hear it from me."
Also:
Quote:
Question: As far as your interviewing skills at TV Guide's post-Emmy bash, I'd rank you a few notches above Billy Bush but far below the talent of Ross the Intern.— Mike

Ausiello: Thanks for the props! It was only my second time doing that kind of thing, so the positive feedback means a lot. Speaking of my burgeoning career as an on-camera personality, guess who's grabbing his microphone and flying to Los Angeles on Monday to attend the CW launch party, featuring such guests as Lauren Graham, Scott Patterson, David Sutcliffe, Kristen Bell, Tom Welling, Beverly Mitchell, Chad Michael Murray, Hilarie Burton, Sophia Bush, Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles? Me! Send me your questions at ask_ausiello@tvguide.com! And go to the Ausiello Report to dissect this week's Ask Ausiello with other TV freaks like yourself!

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.