View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:07 AM
lorelaisgirl
Loyal Fan

CW Launch Party
E! Online interview with Lauren Graham

LG: Hey, Kristin it’s so good to see you!
K: Good to see you! I’m concerned for Luke and Lorelai fans, ‘cause you’re standing over there with Christopher. What is up with that?
LG: And I worked with him this morning, 6 o’clock in the morning.
K: Uhoh, uhoh.
LG: Were we laughing or were we crying? I don’t know people, I don’t know.
K: You look damn happy to me.
LG: I am happy, uhm, that could just be me, ‘cause I’m, ‘cause I’ve killed one network and now I’m single-handedly responsible for creating a new one. That’s how they’ve explained it to me.
K: No pressure, no pressure at all, you know.
LG: I couldn’t be less kidding, I mean, more kidding, because everyone knows the wrestlers created everything.
K: Right.
LG: And Tyra, and that’s it.
K: And you’re just pretty much on the wrestlers network and it’s nice of them to enlighten you.
LG: I rest on the wrestlers shoulders, literally, I hope it’s being lifted by several of them this evening, but uhm, no it’s fun, it, like you know, mixes it up a little bit.
K: Right. Are you used to--- do you keep saying the WB, still? Or are you used to the CW?
LG: No, I haven’t done that yet, it’s like, it’s like, you know, I’ve seen people go on Leno and be like “Dave”. And then you’re like “hoohhhhh”. I’ve seen that happen a couple of times, so that would be bad if I said “here, we’re so exited for a new season on the”, but I won’t, I don’t think I will ‘cause I keep thinking that the CW stands for ‘Cash Winnings’ and so I can’t get it out of my mind. [to camera] How could you?
K: Now what the fans, the Gilmore fans at home, really wanna know: this guy behind you (David Sutcliff is walking by), Christopher, [to David] keep your hand off this lady. OK? The fans are rooting for Luke. No, I’m just kidding.
LG: [funny voice] They’re just fighting over me, I don’t even know what to do!
K: [funny voice] Cute boy number 2, cute boy number 2.
LG: [funny voice] I don’t know, it’s so difficult. [normal voice] No, it’s really fun, the story is in a good place this year for a lot of conflict and, you know, uhm…
K: It’s juicy.
LG: It’s juicy.
K: That was a good cliffhanger.
LG: I thought so, people were, like, outraged, I guess, which makes it good, you know what I mean?
K: People can’t be happy all the time.
LG: No, people shouldn’t be happy all the time, it can’t be Christmas everyday.

Last edited by lorelaisgirl; 09-23-2006 at 11:13 AM