View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Lindsay
Fan Forum Hero

AA is up.

Question: Would you please address all this talk about you letting a major spoiler slip during your video interview with Lauren Graham? If you really didn't reveal anything improper, then why was the interview taken down and edited? I think your loyal readers have a right to know.— Rachel

Ausiello: All will be explained in the forthcoming Oliver Stone film, "Whispergate."

Question: Do you know more about Anna's swim coach, the one Luke takes out on a date on Gilmore Girls?— Craig Best

Ausiello: All I know is that she's basically a **** who has a reputation for sleeping with all of her students' dads. In other words, it ain't gonna last. In related news, check out my Scott Patterson interview to hear his thoughts on Luke jumping back into the dating world so soon after Lorelai.

Question: I loved your Lauren Graham video interview from the CW launch party, but what went on after she said, "I don't know what it is"?— Joanna

Ausiello: You really think I'm going to give away the big twist of "Whispergate"? How dumb do I look?

Question: Michael, honey, I'm here to send you some love and to say, after reading all of those comments from angry Gilmore Girls fans posting to the Ausiello Report, run for your life! Just remember it's not about you. Deep, deep, deep down, all of them still love you.— Lois

Ausiello: Thanks, Lois. You know, if I were guilty of what they're accusing me of, did they ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, I had a very good reason for doing what I did? And maybe, just maybe, they should trust that I've got everyone's best interests — including, of course, my own — at heart? So, what may seem to be an elaborate cover-up to GG fans, could, in fact, actually be a nice big gift disguised as an elaborate cover-up. But that's if I were guilty. (BTW, the five-letter word is not "marry.")