View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 09:34 AM
caf123
Master Fan

Thanks, little_earthquake. Nothing new or earthshattering, but I did a rough transcript for a friend who couldn't play it:

Quote:
About GG:

LG: It’s sort of, a continuation of the love triangle, that really started 7 years ago. But, um it’s still continuing, it’s kind of heating up, and I feel like this character, you know, this character’s finally going to make a choice this year

MC: My character’s going to have a little more passion associated with taking on the real world and the business side ... In college he was kind of resisting that aspect of what he was kind of going to do. And now he’s kind of embracing it and taking it over.

DS: I’ll be around a lot. That’s all I can really say . And that, um, that spells trouble

About the GG-VM pairing:

LG: I think that’s perfect because, to me they’re both shows that have kind of a wide appeal, but a core piece of that is appealing to smart girls and women, so it’s got a good, you know, you can watch it with your mom, you can watch it with another family member.

SP: You know what? Veronica Mars does not need our help.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.