View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 06:49 PM
notoutforawalk
Obsessed Fan

I will be very surprised if anyone knows beforehand, including Rory. And that just pisses me off, but oddly, not as much as Rory approving a marriage would.

I suspected confirmation any day, because when I went on the tour, yesterday, the guide was saying he "knew things he wished he didn't". And I pretty much told him, "Dude. Everyone is pretty sure that they are marrying off LC. And there are not a whole lot of people who want it to happen." He danced around that and played, "Look at the shiney George Clooney!" (Dude. GC is ********** hot.) But he kept going on about this big event that would effect "everyone, even Luke". (That was when my friend said something about the wedding thing, since she wasn't there when I mentioned that before.) He said that wasn't "the" event he was talking about. (SO, no flat out no, but no confirmation.) It is going to "rock them all to their foundations, including Luke." Plus, there was another guide there and she was all, "I like Chris. David is so nice." I pointed out that DS seemed nice, but that DS wasn't Chris. Heh. But neither one would respond on the marriage topic though, not that I blame them. Something about their faces, though... My friend and I were like, "And that's confirmation." (It felt like the one ladywas trying to sell us on him. At the end of the tour, we were joking with our guide and said to tell the other one that we appreciated all that she had helped us do, but that Christopher would always be a douchebag, no matter how nice DS is. He cracked up.)

Not really any scoop, they were filming a scene with Emily/Lorelai, Sookie/Micheal and a third where, "Chris persuades Lorelai to go to a parent thing at Yale." I wish they hadn't ben filming on all the soundstages. This guy seemed much more into GG than the one I had on the short tour, but it was the short tour guy who managed to get us onto the stage with the YDN and Rory/Logan's apt., because they weren't filming on Tuesday. Oh. And Chris is living in a town house. (It is at the end of the street that dead ends at the commissary, across from the theater.) I couldn't bring myself to take a picture though. Heh. They have also put in Liz and TJ's interior, either in the old Seaver house, or the one next door. (I can't remember which. I was freaking out at walking through Kim's Antiques.)

Oddly enough, the confirmation on the thread doesn't make me sad, it just makes me feel over it. Maybe that will change.