View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 11:49 PM
lilstinker
Loyal Fan

Wouldn't it be Lovely?

Ring!
Ring!

Katherine Moennig puts down the book, "He's just not that in to you", (she's almost finished with her third read through), to answer the phone
Katherine: Hello
Ian: Hello Kate, this is Ian!
Katherine: Ian? Ian who?
Ian: Aw come on you know!
Katherine: No I don't know, I know several guys named Ian and by the way, I prefer to be called Katherine, not Kate
Ian: Ok, Ian Somerhalder. Remember me?
Katherine: (coldly) Yes. I remember you
Ian: Well did you read the Friday Five answer where I cleared up our little miscommunication?
Katherine: No, I didn't read it but my friends told me about it
Ian: Uh huh, and did your friends also tell you that I said it was always so lovely seeing you?
Katherine: Yes they did
Ian: So, all is forgiven?
Katherine: No
Ian: What? Why not?
Katherine: Because you referred to me as Kate instead of Katherine and if you were really in to me you would try your best to please me and you would know that it upsets me when people call me Kate instead of Katherine

Two Hours Later

Ian: Listen Katherine, I really want to make it up to you. Please give me one more chance. I won't botch it this time. I promise!
Katherine: Well…what do you have in mind?
Ian: Well you know how the William S. Paley Television Festival is coming up soon?
Katherine: Yes
Ian: Well, I'd like to invite you to be my date for the evening the LOST cast presents. Which is Saturday night. We can eat dinner beforehand and go out dancing afterwards or do whatever you want to do. What do you say? I already have a ticket for you. Please say yes!
Katherine: That does sound nice
Ian: Yes!
Katherine: And I can get you a ticket for the L Word presentation on Wednesday.
Ian: Uhhhh. I can't make it on Wednesday
Katherine: What? Why not?
Ian: We are shooting LOST in Hawaii on Wednesday. How can I be in Hawaii and be in LA at the same time?
Katherine: So, it's ok for me to go to your presentation, but you can't come to mine! Is that what you’re telling me?

Ian: Katherine, be reasonable here! I'm all the way in Hawaii! And it’s also the week we shoot a really pivotal episode.
Katherine: So, LOST comes first does it? You can't skip one lousy week of shooting LOST to please me?
Ian: I wouldn't skip one week of shooting LOST to please my mother!
Katherine: So, you're just not that in to your mother either?
Ian: Yes! I mean No! Argh! Stop putting words into my mouth it's just that....
Katherine: It's just that you'd rather make mud pies with Locke than come to LA and spend a possible romantic evening or two with me?
Ian: Did you say a romantic evening or two?
Katherine: I said a possible romantic evening or two.

Monday, February 28: Note found on JJ Abram's trailer

Dear JJ,
I regret to inform you that I can not be here for this week's shoot. I know this is the week that Boone and Locke get that weird door opened, the audience finally sees the monster, Claire has her baby and I fantasize that I gain super powers, kill Sayid and make wild passionate love to Shannon on the beach but..... it's my mother, she, or her cat rather, is not feeling well. Fluffy has been in the family for years and Mom is really taking it hard. I just have to be there for her. I know you'll understand.
Sincerely,

Ian

P.S. Did I ever tell you I have a twin cousin? We look just alike and he's dating Katherine Moennig. Small world isn't it?
P.P.S. If Fluffy pulls through I'll be sure to be in LA on Saturday to attend the television Festival!

Last edited by lilstinker; 02-11-2005 at 06:49 PM