Loyal Fan

Methinks they doth protest too much!

Ring!
Ring!
Ring!
Ring!

Ian Somerhalder looks at his clock. It is 3:00 AM

Ian: What the?

Ian grabs the phone bracing himself for news of death or dismemberment of a loved one

Ian: Hello?
Katherine: Hello Ian this is Katherine
Ian: Oh hello! What time is it in LA?
Katherine: I'm not in LA. I'm in New York
Ian: Oh, then what time is it in New York?
Katherine: 8:00 AM
Ian: Well, it's 3:00 AM here Calling for a little pillow talk?
Katherine: No you moron! Consider this your wake up call!

Ian: What? What are you talking about?
Katherine: This week's Friday Five. Question number one!
Ian: Oh, you read that?
Katherine: No, but, my…
Ian: Yeah, yeah, your friends read it and told you all about it. I know, I know. What did I do wrong this time?
Katherine: What did you do wrong? First of all for the one million, two hundred and fifty six thousand, seven hundred and sixty eighth time, (not that I'm counting or anything) my name is Katherine! Not Kate! And second of all Bill Clinton lies better than you do!
Ian: Aww come on! First of all I like calling you Kate! Katherine is too formal. Who in their right mind in the throes of passion says “Oh Katherine, Oh Katherine?” And second of all, what's wrong with my answer to question number one?
Katherine: You wrote, and I quote: I believe that it was the scene when Jake tells Hamilton that she’s going to NY. End quote. You believe?! You believe?!
Ian:
Katherine: Then you couldn't leave well enough alone could you? Oh no! Not you! You had to keep on going! Quote: That or Kate and I were just making out on set.... Kidding! End quote. Do you really believe anyone is going to believe you were kidding?
Ian: I don't think it was...
Katherine: Let me finish! Quote: It was in a take or a rehearsal. End quote. A take or rehearsal? What were you thinking? Where are the cameras? Where's the crew? There's one guy on a cell phone and we're rehearsing? Rehearsing for what?
Ian: The shower scene?
Katherine: What I really want to know is why you felt you had to answer this question in the first place?
Ian: Listen Kate. You know how many fans have emailed both of us about that picture. And they keep harassing Debi to ask me about it. I thought it was time to address the issue. We have nothing to hide!
Katherine: If we have nothing to hide why didn't you just tell the truth?
Ian: I did tell the truth! I gave the fans several explanations
A. It was possibly the scene when Jake tells Hamilton that she’s going to NY.
B. You and I were just making out on set
C. You and I were just making out on set.... Kidding!
D. It was in a take
E. It was a rehearsal
F. It was all YA stuff
Now the fans can decide for themselves what they want to believe
Katherine: I hate to admit it, but there's something logical about what you just said. Twisted but, logical
Ian: Yep! I always give the fans what they want! Now about that pillow talk!
Katherine: Click!

Last edited by lilstinker; 02-17-2005 at 07:25 AM