View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 03:35 PM
ramgirl
Elite Fan

J-14 Magazine interview

Picture: HERE
Thanks to Darcy for hosting the picture

Interview:

(Next to his picture it says) Milo thought about pursuing Supernatural before signing on to The Bedford Diaries.

Do you think Jess and Rory belong together on Gilmore Girls?

(laughs). I dont know. Personally, I kind of like all the fun stuff that Rory and Logan were doing. It's all make belive. I try not to be interested in it, whether they should or should not be together.

Would you go back to Gilmore Girls?

I feel like Jess is done.

You met girlfrend Alexis Bledel on the set. was it weird working with your girlfriend?

Not at all. She's great to work with. We had a lot of fun.

What do you think makes a good boyfriend?

I think that in any relationship, you have to be who you are, but at the same time understand that who you are is very differnet from the person who you're with. You have to sway and bend with the other person and not break yourself, you own values, morals, ideas, standards, all of that. A lot of it is communication. I think the biggest success is when you can actually talk an listen to people.

What attracted you to the part of Richard in The Bedford Diaries?

I guess the loner quality about him. It seems to be a returning theme. I'm kind of a loner myself.

We heard you're really into cars.

I havent had much time to sit around and tinker, but yeah, I still like cars. I have one everyday driver, which I'm totally happy with, and then I have an old muscle car that I still hang on to.

Does that one have a name?

Yeah, it does--Evelyn. I name all my cars.

Last edited by darcybennett; 04-19-2006 at 08:09 PM