View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Undeniable
Elite Fan

Jensen 300 word story #2 - 'Cause writing has never been more fun!

Whenever we get to a new thread, remember to copy the finished story from the last one into this opening post. Thanks!

Old 300 words stories:

Alec was looking for a pet iguana when Max came to him and asked if he is going to attend the concert that's playing at the local bar. He walked briskly towards the glass and picked it with his fingers held tight on the edge. Then he went to see if there was a tissue box because he was going sneeze. Max offered him a sweet smack on the arm but Alec grabbed her by the hair. After the excitment had one new friend looking for new pets, the others went out to the river, hoping they could find a big green frog which held a the key for Alec's secret. He then decided to wash away the slime off the big bird's beak. Alec made Joshua sign a petition for allowing the school caffeteria to serve noodles with spicy fries. Once Max started eating her tasty noodles, Alec came over and gave her flowers with tiny chocolates hidden behind which he brought Max to suprise for her birthday. Max kissed Alec's cheek and hugged him tightly. He was startled by her actions causing him to moan in pleasure which made Max smile. When Logan walked in on them, he was surprised that they weren't arguing. Joshua was very happy when he saw Max kissing Alec's neck. At that moment Normal looked like he might cry, he never would have unless Alec forced him to. When Max finished kissing she asked where she can find Normal, because he never told Max where the vault that may hold the millions of silver glow worms. Alec fell from the top of a box, how he would feel after was why he wanted to fall in the middle of the set of flowers. Max thought Joshua wouldn't be okay because Alec kept sensing a sadness from him

---

Jason...

{Max&Alec}

Last edited by Undeniable; 05-17-2006 at 04:02 AM