Old 05-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Kelly_mv
Elite Fan

Posting this again since it was lost...

Milo Interview by TeenTelevision.com:

Teen Television Parties On with the WB
By Lynn Barker
January 24, 2006

Jared: On or off set? [at this point, dark-haired Milo Ventimiglia, soon to be seen in another WB show "The Bedford Diaries" and formerly of "Gilmore Girls" joins us].

TeenTelevision: Both.

Jared: We're going to have Milo here come by and be crazy cousin Vinnie with an ever-cocked crossbow. He loves Van Halen. I'm making a phone call tomorrow. I need a cousin helper, man! I think you're perfect. He can ride in the back seat. Let's get this party started!

Milo: [going with it] I can have a pompadour. Get a comb and put it in my hair.

TeenTelevision: I would so watch that!

Jared: That would be fun I think.

We ... step up to Milo who has been listening to our exchange. In his new show "The Bedford Diaries" he plays a college student in a Human Behavior and Sexuality seminar that requires the students to report on their sex lives.. hummmm

TeenTelevision: Hey Milo, so you're going to leave your new show and go guest on Jared's show?

Milo: No, just kidding. I'm friends with all the guys over at Wonderland, Mc G's company and we've joked around about it. Nothing really set.

TeenTelevision: Do your "Bedford Diaries" producers let you suggest ideas for your show?

Milo: They look to the actors as much as we look to them to drive the ship. If we've got ideas, they want to nurture them and they give us the opportunity to say 'hey, we know a couple of things about the character' so they're going to let us contribute.

TeenTelevision: You also have a big movie coming up, the sequel to all the "Rocky" films, Rocky Six.. [He plays Rocky's son].

Milo: We're still shooting it. I've got to go back to Philadelphia tomorrow.

TeenTelevision: How is working on that with Sly Stallone?

Milo: It's a lot of fun. He knows exactly what he wants to do with the shots and is directing and writing it. It's fifteen years later. The character is 27. I'm 28. The character is all there on the page. That's what's nice about a guy who is a talented writer as well as an actor and everything. There's not many questions you have to ask but, at the same time, he wants to know that you're comfortable in the role; wearing the clothes that this guy is wearing and saying the words he's saying and he's not, in any way, unsupportive with how you feel about something. He wants to know what you are thinking. That's only going to make the character and the project stronger.

TeenTelevision: What kinds of music do you listen to when you kick back?

Milo: A lot of different stuff; a lot of stuff you'll never hear of. If I told you I'd probably offend a lot of people..

TeenTelevision: Ooookay. Best of luck on that film and with the new show.