Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Amy Brenneman Appreciation Thread #2

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Amy Brenneman Appreciation #2: This Thread Tastes As Good As Cookies With Cream! [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

So welcome to our second Amy Appreciation thread! The first one got eaten by FF, I'm afraid, but heh - that's where the title comes from.

A little bit info on Amy for all of you who are new!

Quote:
Amy Brenneman has received three Emmy Award nominations, two TV Guide Awards and three Golden Globe nominations as Best Actress for her role in JUDGING AMY. She first became known to television audiences for her portrayal of Off. Janice Licalsi in the series "NYPD Blue," for which she received two Emmy Award nominations. Her other television credits include the series "Middle Ages," on CBS, and the movie "ATF."

Among her numerous feature-film credits are "Your Friends and Neighbors," "Heat," "Nevada," "Daylight," "Bye Bye, Love," "Casper," "Fear," "The Suburbans" and "Off The Map."She appeared in the cable film "Things You Can Tell Just by Looking at Her" with Cameron Diaz and Glenn Close.

Brenneman is a cofounder of the acclaimed Cornerstone Theater Company, with which she has appeared in "The Learned Ladies," "Sincerity Forever," "The Video Owner's Significant Other" and "St. Joan of the Stockyards." She is a graduate of Harvard University.

Brenneman was born in New London, Connecticut, and lives in Los Angeles with her husband, director Brad Silberling, and their daughter. Her birth date is June 22.

JUDGING AMY is based on the real-life experiences of Brenneman's mother, a State of Connecticut Superior Court judge.
That's it from me for now. So don't be shy and come on in and join us appreciating this beautiful and talented actress. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], Nina

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-24-2004, 12:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Yay. First. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah, sorry. I'm so childish right now. And a little bit giddy. [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gee, it was about time someone opened a thread like this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thx [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

I absolutely love Amy, so I am really glad you posted these awesome pics of her. God, she is sooooooooooo beautiful [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited Unfaithful_Angel ]
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

@Sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out...@
Old 03-24-2004, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

we had one, but it got eaten by the server. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but then it was almost fully written anyway.

the pics are caps I made from the Televison movie "A.T.F." and if you want me to, I can post some more later. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'd just like to ask you not to re-post those pics anywhere else, since I don't want my webspace disabled for abusing bandwith. thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

so here are two more pictures. hope you enjoy.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 03-24-2004, 01:17 PM
Passionate Fan

She's not looking happy in these pics, is she? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

no, Amy played a cop in this film, there was something about her brother having been killed and she tried to get to the murderer... and something about a sect which was financed by illeagal weapon deals...
gee, I have watched that movie while capping, but I can't really remember it... Amy has totally blurred my mind. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do you have the movie on tape??
*Gillian Anderson*

"We shared a dinner that did not go well, and...footwear was destroyed." *Amy Gray*

Old 03-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Unfortunately no, I capped it the minute I saw it was on. But maybe Kabel 1 will re-run it sometime. You might want to write to the network?!

Old 03-24-2004, 11:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

What's the movie called and when was it on? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
*Gillian Anderson*

Old 03-25-2004, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

I can't remember [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] - the movie is orginally called "A.T.F." - for more info go here - they gave it one of those stupid Denglish titles again. I just remember that it was on one friday or saturday in january on Kabel 1. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Kathy Baker was in it too - you know the mom from "Picket Fences". Furthermore she was in "Things You Can Tell Just By Looking At Her" with Amy as well.

Wow, I'm so excited that "Heat" is on on Saturday. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Can't wait to see it. Is there a DVD by the way?

Besides, here's a cap to brighten up the day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Lauren/Amy

again - please do not re-post anywhere else! thank you.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

Old 03-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

As promised, I made some caps of Amy in 'Heat':

more to come, if you request it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nina

Old 03-28-2004, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

*request* Thx a lot for these gorgeous screen caps [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
*Gillian Anderson*

Old 03-28-2004, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

and how could I resist ... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
besides, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] your sig-line. maybe we should open a quote thread?!

so did you watch the movie? what did you think of it?

Old 03-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yes, I did see it and I taped it, as well [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Since it was on so late, I haven't yet seen the whole movie, but what I saw (of Amy [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) was very pretty [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And your screen caps are gorgeous, but I think I've said that already, haven't I? [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

What I think is amazing is that it seems to me that Amy had these beautiful blue eyes in NYPD BLue (and in heat, I think as well), but on JA her eyes seem to be green [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img] I don't know wether it's just me, but I've been wondering about it every since last week when I first watched NY.
*Gillian Anderson*

Old 04-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

so have you finally seen the whole picture?

and thanks [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] you said it already but I can't hear it often enough... what an attention whore I am. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

on Amys eyes - you're right. I always thought they were green but they look kind of blue there. maybe it's a blue-green? ah... wait a second -

Amy Brenneman @ 2nd TV Guide Awards 03-05-00

click on the picture for the original size - and tell me what you think of the eyecolour. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]