Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2003, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

Kyle/Lily Appreciation Thread - "Because Opposites Attract!"

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Kyle/Lily Appreciation: "Cause Opposites Attract!" [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

This thread is for discussion of the lovely not-quite-together-(yet) couple of Kyle McCarty and Lily Reddicker (played by lovely "Kristin Lehman").

We need a banner! Anyone up for the challenge?
And... oh... let's start a reason's why list!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], Nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-03-2003, 11:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Kyle and Lily definitely belong together!!! They are such a cute couple! I can't think of any "why" reasons right off hand, but if I do, I'll post them!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 12-04-2003, 03:28 PM
Passionate Fan

I think that too. I think that she should have at least given his party a chance and stayed to try and have a little fun. They belong together. I think they should bring her back so they can persue a relationship. They're just way too cute together!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 12-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

gg_obsessed - where are you? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] miss you and feel so lonely here!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-26-2003, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

if we just had some decend screencaps, i'd volunteer to make a banner. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

Old 02-14-2004, 06:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey, that's really pretty! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 03-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

my wallpaper? thanks, brien. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
here's the link again - as it seems some posts got eaten her. jerry said it must have been a server glitch [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

link to the picture, copy & paste

heh and just 3 more days to go. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 03-12-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

Old 03-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

heh, we had the re-run of 4x10: People To The Lie today. and gee - I wish I'd taped it to make some screencaps, but unfortunately [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] - so if you remember it, didn't you just love the scene where Lily arranges Kyle's tie and suggests that he should tell his mother and sister off. Totally loved it - Lily can empathise with Kyle's problems with his upper-class family since she has lived through that too.

Old 04-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

gg_obsessed? brienchen? hello? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Some avatars...
maybe they brighten up the mood here?!

[ 04-01-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

Old 04-01-2004, 04:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh they're so beautiful!! I love the colour!!

Obsessed with Dominic Monaghan / Lord of the Rings
Old 04-02-2004, 05:12 AM
Elite Fan

thanks, Yas. [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] glad you like them. they're a little -- pink. but hej. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2004, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

huhu im new here I like Lily and Kyle 2, may i jump in?
Old 08-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Sure Carmen. Welcome on board. Tell us a little bit about yourself, please?!

Old 08-11-2004, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi carmen

I also liked Kyle and Lilly. Arent they like a reversal of Bruce and Amy? Bruce=Lilly & Kyle=Amy

I hope Lilly comes back if Kyle stays on the show. I dont like Kyle's storyline at all now. I didnt ever really like him until Lilly came around. I miss those two together.

I liked Heather as much as I liked Zola, David and Stu.(nothing against the actors, just the characters) *ru makes wretching noise*

Hope I didnt go too far getting my message across!

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Don't throw up on other characters Somebody may come along and like them and feel offended. I agree though that I never ever cared much for Amy's or Kyle's other love interests.

As I said before I like the actress that plays Heather a lot -but Heather just seemed to drag Kyle down with her. Like at the bar when she poured him a drink or when they threw that party. I mean it was Kyle's decision to drink and Heather was not supposed to babysit him and tell him not to, as it is - I repeat it - his very own decision. Yet I can't help myself thinking she/her attitude triggered his behaviour - you know the slacking off, the depression, the need for a "high"/a drink. And that's something he would have never experienced with Lily. Because Lily always touched his ambitious side, the side that wanted to do something with his life which at least in my book is a good thing.

Some caps: