Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2004, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Is There Any Current TV Show You'd Like To See A JA Crossover With?

Discussion: Is there any (current) TV show you'd like to see a crossover with?

it has been done before - crossovers between TV shows. not only with Buffy/Angel but also with Picket Fences/Chicago Hope, Picket Fences/X-files, X-files/Millenium etc.

so the question is - with what other current TV Show you'd like to see 'Judging Amy' crossover and of course why. maybe we could also describe how we could see that happening - just for the fun of it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

so post ahead!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-03-2004, 01:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Tough question. I don't know too many TV shows and it probably had to be one that would fit into the same category as Juding Amy.
Personally, I'd love to see a Judgin Amy/Roswell Crossover- but this has really not potential. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'd also loved to see Hunter from Grosse Point having a role in JA- so a crossover would be great. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

oh yeah - Hunter would be great. remember how she shoplifted and put the sweater in Courtney's handbag? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - maybe we can have her in Amy's court with this: say - Hunter could have been to Hartford maybe for an Interview at a local radio/TV station and after that she went shopping/shopliftign. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

maybe we should write this story after RM is done, Brien?!

another idea, i'd like to see would be a crossover with Joan of Arcadia. i have to think of how that can work out though.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Of course we can. I really like the idea!
A crossover with Young Americans or Nikita would also be cool. Uhm, wait- all those shows aren't actually airing anymore, are they?
My innocent eyes
Old 01-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

heh - that's cool. i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] new projects.
and no, i guess those shows are all cancelled - but how about a crossover with "Tru Calling" and/or "Crossing Jordan"? Boston's not that far from Hartford.

Old 01-03-2004, 03:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Uhm, I have never watched those two, so I honestly can't give my opinion here... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-03-2004, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

i've only caught a glimpse at the Tru Calling Pilot - so honestly i can't really say if that's a good decision or not.
Crossing Jordan on the other hand is actually even on German TV: every tuesday, 10:15 PM on VOX. it's a nice show after you get over the fact that they used the same set for Jordan's Morgue as for Ally McBeal's office. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Without A Trace would make a good cross over with Judging Amy.

Without a Trace is a show about missing people, they could get a case about a missing child, one of Maxine's old clients or something and they have to work together to find out what happend.

Oh Law & Order was also crossed over with Third Watch and one time a Very Long time ago NBC had a Tornado crossover like 4 of their comedies, that was a good one... so cross over can work, if written right.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

good topic Nikki... I also thought of another one.

Joan of Arcadia... God could have told her to help someone who Amy is judging. Joan always gets criptic messages from God, that kind of makes it hard for her to do what he wants... so having her trying to convince Amy that some kid shouldn't be sent to jail for the rest of his life even though the evidence & whitnesses say they she should, would make for a very interesting episode.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Addicted Fan

I really like both of your ideas, especially the first one. Without a Trace is really made for a crossover with Judgin Amy! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 01-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

oh yeah - Without a Trace. They could have made that with season 4 episode "CSO Hartford" too - you know where Bruce's daughter ran away.

besides, i just remembered: there was another crossover on TV which was absolutely great - it was between Ally McBeal and The Practice. that scene when Bobby, Ellenor and Eugene met the Cage&Fish attornies - and Eugene said: "I can't wait to finish that case, those people are plain crazy!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] that was priceless. never seen so much humor on The Practice neither before nor after that. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

sorry for babbling. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

on a JoA and JA crossover - that's a great idea, Anna. and probably feasible since both shows have Barbara Hall as executive producer - if i remember correctly. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Ohh, we can crossover networks... hmm, in that case... I gotta think of more.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

i would like to see a crossover with gilmore
gilmore girls
Old 01-11-2004, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

that's a good idea too. especially since both shows are set in/around Hartford. can you think of a potential story-line?

Old 02-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

I just had the funniest idea - what about a crossover with '24' -- imagine Nina Myers vs. Amy Gray. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]