Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2004, 04:12 AM
New Fan

JA Tape Trading

Dear All,

Hi, my name is Tish. Due to a tragic technical malfunction, my Tivo taped the last episode of Judging Amy (Slade's Chophouse) without any sound! Do you have any idea how painful it is to see what seems like a really great episode on your screen...only to have no idea what anyone is talking about?! Believe me, it hurts.

With that in mind, is there any chance I can get a copy of this episode from someone? Or, can I borrow your copy and mail it back to you asap? I will happily compensate you for your time and good will. Please don't make me miss the climatic scene between Amy and David!

If you can help in any way, I would greatly appreciate it. Please e-mail me offlist at LeticiaL@aol.com if you can help...

Thank you,
Tish

PS. If you live in Seattle, I can also thank you by giving you passes to a slew of movies around town.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Tish and welcome on board.

Actually I can't help you with that since I live in Europe - maybe someone else can. If you can't find anyone, try IRC or bittorrent, maybe you can find it there.

I changed the title - maybe we can make that a tape trading thread in general. What does anyone think?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 04-28-2004, 06:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I like the idea, sounds like a useful thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I really hope we'll find someone that can send you the episode, and of course: Welcome! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Brienchen ]
My innocent eyes
Old 04-28-2004, 08:24 AM
Loyal Fan

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think sharing tapes of episodes may be illegal. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-28-2004, 09:17 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't think that sharing tapes is illegal... After all, it isn't downloaded from the internet-> that would be illegal. But correct me, if I am wrong.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
My innocent eyes
Old 04-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Loyal Fan

I could be wrong. I just know that it is discouraged on some other show boards. Maybe it's just selling tapes?
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 04-30-2004, 06:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, that could be. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] There just seems to be nothing wrong to me, if you trade a tape with someone...

Nina? What do you think?
My innocent eyes
Old 11-30-2004, 01:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

if it isnt illegal...

I missed Nov 23rd ep...

I landed in NYC at 10p and the stupid hotel shuttle, from the hotel that was not even 1/2 mi away, didnt pick me up until 10:50p.

Any help in obtaining a copy of the episode will be greatly appreciated.

Ru

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 05-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Please feel free to post in this thread requests for tapes of episodes that you may have missed. Someone else may have a copy of the episode and may be willing to make a copy of it or trade you for another episode.

Did anyone tape the season finale? Robin is looking for a copy of it.
Old 05-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi!

I'm new to this thread. Thanks to Mallory Keaton to sending me a PM about it.

Anyway, I've only missed two episodes this season. The first one I'll wait and see if I can catch in repeats (if CBS has any this year) because it's not the first time this has happened.

The second is the Season Finale this Tuesday past. Does anyone have it? Of course I'll pay for S&H. I live in Canada so if Canadians taped it gr8. If not I'll take anyone "down south" of me.

Last edited by robinepowell; 05-05-2005 at 08:55 PM