Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Austin Ames Appreciation - We couldn't think of a better Prince Charming!

Hm. This was pruned too, it seems. Might as well bring it back.

CMM will be playing Austin Ames in the upcoming A Cinderella Story, a movie starring Hilary Duff. I think it's scheduled to be released around July 16th. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.)

Official site (now with pictures!)
Trailer

Other pictures from A Cinderlla Story

Summary:

Set at a high school in the San Fernando Valley, this is the story of a "dorky" girl, Sam Martin (Duff), who lives with her stepmother (Coolidge) and stepsisters, after her father dies, and his diner is taken over by his new wife, who used to be a waitress there (and who makes Sam do all the hard work there). Sam has few friends at her high school, where the top of the social ladder is Shelby Cummings (Gonzalo), a girl who is wealthy, spoiled and shallow. Sam's attitude and look changes quickly overnight, however, when her cel phone is found by a mysterious guy (Murray), with whom she soon starts corresponding via notes and e-mails, with the promise looming soon that she will finally get to meet him at the big Halloween school dance. Will Sam be able to overcome the likely obstacles posed by both her step-family and her "dork" status in school?

[ 04-08-2004: Message edited RoxyBlueGirl7 ]
Old 03-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

I hope this movie is good and isn't cheesy-but by the looks of it, I don't think it'll be bad [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm a little mad though-I might not be able to see the 16th because my brother's fiance(sp?) is having a bridal shower that day I think...
Old 03-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

You should suggest making the movie part of the shower. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hm. Maybe we'll be lucky and there will be a sneak preview like there was for Freaky Friday.

I think the movie will be a little cheesy, but not more than any other movie like this. It looks like it could be pretty cute.
Old 03-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]- I should and the whole bridal party would we like huh? My sisters already make fun of me all the time for people I like-I don't think I'm ready to make a fool of myself in front of my brother's fiance...lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I feel out of place in the bridal party though-I'm the youngest, so I probably won't be able to take part in a lot of things [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I didn't even think of a sneak preview weekend-but that would be great [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

You all will have to give me the heads up with this preview if there is one because I missed everything about CMM being in Freaky Friday

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 03-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Haha. Yeah, I suppose it would be weird for everyone else to go see ACS. But they should.

Aw. I'd hate to be the youngest in the party. how old is everyone else?

I really hope there is a sneak preview. I would LOVE that.

Kali- There's a trailer you can view in the first post if you want to see a little more about the movie. We'll definitely keep reminding you about the ACS. Can't let you miss CMM in this one.
Old 03-15-2004, 04:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well, the bride's 30ish, so needless to say her sisters and friends are all around that age, then there's my two sisters and me, 17, so that should be a tad awkward, but hopefully fun.

Kalikala-Missing CMM in FF? Aww-this time we'll keep you updated [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

Heh. Yeah, it could be a bit awkward, but I'm sure it will be fun. All the bridal showers I've seen on TV look fun, at least.
Old 03-15-2004, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

*sigh*

Going to see this movie breaks all of my ethics. The ethics that clearly state do not support anything Hillary Duff.

So lets think for a moment shall we?

Ethics on Hillary Duff

or...

Chad Michael Murray

Ethics on Hillary Duff

or...

Chad Michael Murray

Chad Michael Murray

The movie does look cute, but I'm concerned it will be a little on the super cheesey side. Oh well, I'll see it CMM anyday. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 03-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Kalikala-Missing CMM in FF? Aww-this time we'll keep you updated
Yep, I missed everything about that one. Didnt know he was in it until he showed up on the screen. How sad is that?

Thanks Roxy Watching it now and I think its gonna be a cute movie.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 03-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] CMM always wins.

As you do, i'm really looking forward to watch this movie. I don't care if Hilary Duff is in it, i don't really hate her..i haven't seen much of her anyway.

I'm specially interested in THE hair [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Yeah i am a follower of the long hair, but i really like it in those pics, though as i said he looks so much more blond than usual.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-16-2004, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, Chad's definetly got some good hair going on in ACS-that's reason alone to go see it...lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I love when there's new movies for Chad-you get to read a ton more interviews about him [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

AAAAAHHHHH!!! IT'S THE DUFF!!!! [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

I'm sorry, but I loathe that pseudo-intellectual, overly-energized Britney-clone more than I hate Reality Television, and that's bloody hard to accomplish, let me tell you...

*takes cleansing breath*

I will, however, see the movie for The Chad alone, because first of all I am that shallow, and second, by the looks of it, he seems to be more sexy than per usual, if that can even be fathomed -- which it in fact -- can't, so...I'll shut up. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

July 16th you say? Man, the things I go through for this boy... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 03-18-2004, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Do you really think she's a Britney clone? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] their hair is alike..yeah.

I really have problems with the hair in this movie. Why does their hair colour look that much the same? Why! Maybe is just that pic, i know i'm paranoic but chad is too blonde, maybe it's just that all the pinkish atmosphere makes it like that.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 03-19-2004, 11:00 PM
Addicted Fan

The idea of Chad playing a prince is darn sesky to me. But the idea of him kissing Hilary is disturbing. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh well. I'll end up watching it anyway. I'm a sucker for anything Chad's in.

[Zales]
"Change can be so constant that you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't know that your life is better or worse until it is. Or it can just blow you away and make you something different in an instant." [LAAH]