Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2004, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Kelly Osbourne/Deborah Appreciation Thread - "Bring on the pig-tails!"

Kelly Osbourne/Deborah Appreciation Thread

Best known for her contribution to the MTV real life saga "The Osbournes", this is Kelly's first acting role. So let's discuss everything Kelly and everything concerning her character here!

Some facts on Kelly:
Birthday: October 27, 1984
Birth Place: London, England, UK
Birth Name: Kelly Lee Osbourne

Made her debut singing performance at the 2002 MTV Movie Awards, where she performed her remade rock version of "Papa Don't Preach," a Madonna oldie.
Trade mark her frequently dyed hair
Sister of Jack and Aimee Osbourne, daughter of Ozzy Osbourne and Sharon Osbourne
Dropped out of the 10th grade.
Her debut single "Papa Don't Preach" went in at Number 3 in the UK single charts.

So let's start discussion by: Who's guilty of buying her first album? Raise your hands, buddies!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Woah, first person to reply on this board, ever.

Heh. I thought I'd post on this thread because really, Kelly Osbourne is a big guilty pleasure of mine. I loved the song "Shut Up" but I never had the money to buy the record. I think it's unfortunate that Epic didn't do more to promote the CD because Kelly has a nice voice and made some good songs, even if they weren't probably the kind of pop-punk stuff they were hoping for from her.

I really liked her duet with Ozzy, though. I think he voice sounded especially lovely.
Samantha #121
Old 08-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Heh! Congrats to you - nobody can take that first-replier position from you - EVER!

"Shut Up!" - yeah, I must admit, I love that some though I've never been a fan of "The Osbournes" or anything. The record is alright, I must admit though that it's nothing I listen to very often. It's a bit too pop for my taste. Has some nice songs though.

So, have you seen the pilot of LAWKN already?
I hope ABC will give us some nice promo pics of Kelly and the gang.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

No, I haven't seen the pilot yet, just promos. I have to say the ABC promo department is doing a good job because they have got me interested in just about all of their new scripted dramas. I'm already addicted to The Days, and Desperate Housewifes looks really good too. I'm totally pumped for Lost, and for LAWKI. I'm always curious how people manage to see the pilot before it premiers other than downloading. I would totally download the pilot and watch it, but my sound card was uninstalled by some nasty spy-ware, and I have no idea how to upgrade my driver to make it work again.

Heh...I love The Osbournes. That's what really made me in to a Kelly fan and a Jack fan. I love Jack. So much. Heh.
Samantha #121
Old 08-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah well, I *have* to download, otherwise I would never get to see anything living abroad and all. So I haven't really seen any promos and I haven't heard of those others shows, I just had my boyfriend d/l LAWKI - for... no good reasons actually, just that I stumbled over the torrents. I think though that it's a well made show and has potential - so let's just hope it'll find its audience.

As for you computer problems - that sucks! You tried the whole package with re-installing the OS etc?

Old 08-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K
As for you computer problems - that sucks! You tried the whole package with re-installing the OS etc?
That's actually what we did, I think. We had Windows 98 when the spyware went all out, and it deleted all of my files, nothing was working...everything was crazy. So, my cousin's friend came over and helped us reformat everything and gave us a copy of Windows XP to install. Everything went back to normal with the XP except for the sound, and now my scanner doesn't work either...but that's not as big a deal for me as the sound.
Samantha #121
Old 08-03-2004, 08:30 PM
Passionate Fan

This show looks really good, I'm definitely going to check it out. I'm interested in seeing Kelly act for the first time. I haven't bought her album, but I am guilty of liking a few songs on there. "Come Dig Me Out" is one of my favorites.
Old 08-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I havent really been that big of a fan of Kelly and would like to see how she does in the show.
Old 08-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! I did not know Kelly was going to be on this show. Hmm... Well i'm sure she'll do great!
~James/Bethany~Chad/Sophia~Peyton/Jake~Grace/Luke~
“Everyday you wait is another day you’ll never get back again.”
-Whitey, One Tree Hill
Old 08-05-2004, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

I watched The Osbournes but got tired of it and stopped watching last season. Kelly got on my nerves, but I'll give her a chance in this show.

From an article on the fall season.

Quote:
Kelly Osbourne, among the young stars of ABC's new "life as we know it," has graduated herself from series screw-up to role model.

"In high school, I was considered fat. And if I can help some girl in the Midwest who thinks she's fat and is insecure and then sees the show and says, 'Well, she's overweight and maybe not the most beautiful girl in the world, but she's cool and people like her,' that's the main reason I took on this role. To show people that this world is so big and there's enough room for all shapes and sizes."

Old 08-13-2004, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Nikki K, where did you d/l it from?
Old 08-16-2004, 02:21 AM
Extreme Fan

I cant wait for this show and im physced to see kelly act for her first time does any1 know the exact date for the premiere?

I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
Old 08-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey I am a big Kelly fan and am soooo looking forward to this show. I brought her CD because I really liked her sound which isn't everyone's taste but I like her.

I'm not sure of the exact date... I know it's been pushed back though.
Old 08-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Cant wait to see it!!
Old 08-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bringing that picture over here Jer][choGirl. I saw a cropped version of it with an article so it's nice to see the full version. I wonder if we're going to be getting promo pictures any time soon. I'd really like to see more...hehe.

J@ney- I think that the premiere was October 22nd...i'm not sure exactly of the date other than it was definitely pushed back to October.
Samantha #121