Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2004, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Hot Seat #1 - Getting to know us one poster at a time

Well, it works like this:
Every week one poster is in the hot seat, which means that the other posters can answer him questions and he has to answer. He can of course choose to let questions he doesn't want to answer unanswered.

Oh, and it doesn't have to do with Josh or it can..totally up to the question asker. Some questions asked could be - What did you want to be when you grew up? What is your biggest fear? When and who was your first kiss....

And I repeat - you don't have to answer a question if you are uncomfortable doing so

So, Kelly has been wonderful to volunteer to be the first girl in the hot seat

First question for you

When was your first kiss?

Last edited by AlienK; 09-22-2004 at 09:45 PM
Old 09-22-2004, 09:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Geez, you don't want to start me off easy do you?

Well, technically, my first kiss was in kindergarten. I kissed a kid out on the playground, But my first "real" kiss didn't come until my freshmen year... about two years ago. I think I was fourteen,

Alrighty... next question?
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

ARe you a night owl or an early bird?
Old 09-22-2004, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Question 2:

When was the first time you realized how cool a duo we are?
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 09-22-2004, 10:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Shari~ I'm neither really. More of a night owl than an early bird though. I'm more of an afternoon type of girl,

Erica~ That's a lot better than your original question, you little trouble-maker, And I suppose I realized that with the Jet/Amanda postings in the Road Trip thread at the Role Playing board.
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Elite Fan

What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Old 09-23-2004, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

watching gilmore gals or The OC

gosh you should know by now i´m not and early bird and this is the best i can come up with before lunch!
Old 09-23-2004, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Will we ever see a pic of you?
Old 09-24-2004, 01:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Um... for toothpaste I just use whatever my mom buys. But, lately it's been Colgate.

And I'm watching Gilmore Girls instead of The OC I just likes it better, Well, that and the fact that I've been watching it longer. I'm a loyal fan

You WILL see a pic of me eventually. Remember, I live in Wyoming... translation, middle of nowhere. So, until I get a new digital camera (which won't be for a while), or find a scanner (good luck with that one) pictures probably won't be possible. If it helps though, I look like the cartoon in the blue shirt in the new FF logo thingy
Old 09-24-2004, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Who would you like to meet most in the world (alive or dead)
Old 09-24-2004, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

What are Future plans?
Old 09-24-2004, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Would you shave your head for a chance at 5000 dollars?
Old 09-24-2004, 05:00 PM
Supreme Fan

The person I'd like to meet the most? That's kind of a toughie... but I'd have to say Martin Luther King Jr. simply because he was just your average Joe who made a HUGE difference, not just in the USA but to help influence the world. His motivation and perserverance really inspires me, so I think he'd be awesome to meet.

Future plans are a little unclear at the moment, but what I really want to do with my life is to act. I love the stage, I love singing, and I would do ANYTHING to have that in my life. Even community theater and school plays are big deals to me, and they help me to fuel my desire for more. Ultimately, being in a major motion picture (a really good one... like Forrest Gump, or Casablanca, ET, something really good) would be a dream come true, but I'd also like to try my hand at Broadway Right now though my plans are just to get through high school with kick ass grades so that I can get into a good college,

A CHANCE at 5000 dollars? No. But I would do it if a friend felt bad because they had to go through chemo or something. It'd have to be something worthwile, but yeah, I guess I would do it. It'd give me an excuse to buy lots of crazy wigs and where different ones everyday
Old 09-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Describe yourself to us
Old 09-25-2004, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

im stealing my question from the movie heathers..

you win the publishers clearing house thing, on the day the big ed guy gives you the check aliens land on earth and say they;re going to blow it up...what do you do?
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight