Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2004, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Build a Scene

A new idea that I thought we could try. Each time someone posts they can add an action or a line that a character says. Or you can add a character. Let's see if it works

It's a moonlit night full of romance. Enter Josh and Kelly:

Josh: Kelly, I can't believe that all along you were the one for me.
Old 09-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Supreme Fan

*laughs hysterically* Oh man Shari... you just had to use my name, didn't you?

Kelly: I really can't believe it myself... we've been through so much together.

I'm gonna be really bad at this and make it a cheese-fest,
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Kelly: I really can't believe it myself... we've been through so much together
[Josh sighs] Josh - When I saw you in the arms of my best friend I thought it was all over for us

I think you're right...it's already quite cheddary
Old 09-27-2004, 12:30 AM
Supreme Fan

[Josh sighs] Josh: When I saw you in the arms of my best friend, I thought it was all over for us.
Kelly: Josh, that was a mistake. I was angry since I had just seen you with Kate, and neither Elin or Shari were around, so Shane seemed like the only person to turn to.

Whoo, not only did I add a line, but four new characters as well, We should do some sort of flashback sequence,
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 09-27-2004, 08:57 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

[Josh sighs] Josh: When I saw you in the arms of my best friend, I thought it was all over for us.
Kelly: Josh, that was a mistake. I was angry since I had just seen you with Kate, and neither Elin or Shari were around, so Shane seemed like the only person to turn to.
Josh: Really?
Old 09-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

[A tear trickles down Kelly's cheek]Kelly: Yes. It was never meant to be anyone but you!
Old 09-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

[A tear trickles down Kelly's cheek]Kelly: Yes. It was never meant to be anyone but you!
Josh: Please don't cry, Kelly. I trust you.

soap opera
Old 09-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Enter shocked shari: What´s going!
Old 09-27-2004, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Josh: Oh NO!
Old 09-28-2004, 12:53 AM
Supreme Fan

Kelly: Josh, it's okay. Shari... we're [Kelly motions between her and Josh] together now.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Kelly: Josh, it's okay. Shari... we're [Kelly motions between her and Josh] together now.
[Shari gasps]
Old 09-28-2004, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

[Shari gasps]
Josh: Yes it´s true, you deserve the truth
Old 09-28-2004, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
Shari: But you have to go back to your planet, Josh!!
Old 09-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]
Katie: Well, before he goes to his planet. He's going to come and spend time with me and our dog, Thumper. [glare at Josh] We bought a dog together, doesn't that mean anything to you? It's like having the diamond ring on my finger!! [throws water]

~

Heh. Gotta add some drama.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:12 AM
Supreme Fan

Oh gosh, ya'll have my laughing too hard to actually produce something of quality, So sorry if this sucks

[Shari gasps]
[Enter Katie ]
Katie: Well, before he goes to his planet. He's going to come and spend time with me and our dog, Thumper. [glare at Josh] We bought a dog together, doesn't that mean anything to you? It's like having the diamond ring on my finger!! [throws water]
Kelly: Whoa, whoa, whoa. First of all, buying a dog does not translate into "always and forever" and secondly, what's this about his planet? He's not from Mars you know, Earth is his home, if not before... well it is now.

Cat fight! Meow!