Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Josh App. #88: Josh A Disney Character? Only If We Could Sleep With His Stuff Animal!

Welcome to all! This is the very fun place of appreciating the hotness and intelligence of our boy, Josh Hartnett!

Confused about the title? On the last thread, we were discussing how cute Josh would be as a Disney character..which Kelly (AlienK) showed us her true side with this comment:

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK
! And then, they'd make little stuffed animals, and I'd buy one, and I'd get to say that I sleep with Josh every night! I know, I'm such a little weirdo,
Disturbing, I know. But don't worry. She is normal sometimes.

So all you lurkers, that I know are reading this, come on and post. We're a crazy bunch and everyone can fit in with us.

BTW, I made up the number in the thread title since we didn't know because 88 is my favorite number.

Last edited by -Katie-; 10-03-2004 at 10:11 PM
Old 10-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Hee hee Yeah, so I'm kinda weird... but you know, that's just what I thought when Shari said Josh could be a koala

Thanks for starting the new thread Katie! Looks like we're off to a great start! Vroom, vroom! Okay, so I'm the worlds biggest dork, big deal

And, to all you lurkers out there, c'mon in and post. I promise I won't eat you And we're actually a pretty fun loving group, so we won't exclude you or anything, so what are you waiting for? Come on and post!
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-04-2004, 01:22 AM
Elite Fan

You're so weird, but I adore you for it.

Anyways, we need to get this thread hoppin'.

I tried making a banner but they all kept coming out looking beyond horrible so I gave up sadly.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Katie... I'm sure they're not that bad (a lot better than what I could ever do) so why don't you post them anyway, and I'll tell you if they're crappy Which I'm sure they're not.

Btw, I just went and saw Shark Tale... and now I REALLY wanna see Josh in a cartoon movie. Just because they're fun. I loves them
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

My sisters saw "Shark Tales"..is it good?

I already deleted them, but if I get a chance today I may make some more.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome title, Katie And 88 looks dang good up there

Sharktales - how was it, Kelly? That's one that might actually come to my theatre. The town theatre has been closed down for months due to renovations, so hopefully we'll get this one! I love watching animated movies on the big screen

A banner would look great up top. Good luck with it, Katie
Old 10-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Shari! Hopefully these banners I am working on come out okay but who knows. I might be able to post them later tonight. So you're a fan of 88 as well?

I'm so mad because I got free screening passes for this Loew's Classic Halloween Movies Going on Every week. But it's on Thursday and I have stupid class. *shakes fist*
Old 10-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Shark Tales is way cute... it's no Finding Nemo, but I loves it anyway, Hey, if you guys go and see it, look out for the shark who sways back in forth in a whirly chair... because that is TOTALLY me... You'll understand when you see it,

And trust me Katie, I'm sure your banners will look great Just because I said so, and I'm always right!
Old 10-05-2004, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

It never comes out the way I want it to. Indulge in the suckiness.

Last edited by -Katie-; 10-10-2004 at 03:19 AM
Old 10-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

That's awesome!!!!!!! I wish I knew how to do that kind of thang
Old 10-06-2004, 02:02 AM
Supreme Fan

*gasp* He's so pretty.... Katie, I love you. No, seriously, I do.

Gah, sorry if my posting has been so frequent... things have finally slowed down around here, but my internet has been a butthead lately. Gah! Anyway, as soon as it's done with it's temper tantrum, I'll be a posting machine! Rawr!
Old 10-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Aw thanks guys. I may try working on some different banners as well. We'll see.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

Well, that one is perfect, but I'm sure we all wouldn't mind some more Josh art
Old 10-07-2004, 11:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah, Katie... I think you should make more. Because, uh... that one isn't good enough

shhh... don't tell her that it's perfect! I want some more Josh goodness people!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. What Kelly said. .

Umm, we want to just compare a bunch