Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

*Cafe a la Josh #3* C'mon in for a Joshe Latte

Welcome everybody, to the second phase of Cafe a la Josh!

I've thought long and hard about this day, and this thread will really be a work of art. The purpose is to unite all of Josh's fans, no matter what clique they were previously in [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

What is Cafe a la Josh?
Basically, this thread is a mixture of a bunch of different threads. Mainly, we're here to appreciate Josh, his movies, and all of his achievements. But more importantly, this is about his fans. All of you out there, coming together and just having lots of fun! The point is to get to know one another, so that together we can keep the Josh lovin' alive!

What makes this thread different from all the others? And what can we expect from Cafe a la Josh?
This thread is different because it's taking the best thing from each of the other threads (you guys!) and combining it into one awesome thread! But that's not all it is, below is a list of things you can look forward to from Cafe a la Josh!

~Every thread (or possibly every week) we'll have a new discussion topic, to keep the thread active and interesting. That way people will want to join in the activities, and won't be lurkers! [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img] = [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]
~We'll have cool polls and trivia questions about Josh that'll go in the beginning post of every thread. [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]
~It doesn't have to be all about Josh! It's also about all of you! There'll be plenty of off topicness going on, and it's all because the Josh fans want to get to know each other better. We'll start off by having questions periodically about you the posters! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]
~This thread will also contain links to other parts of the board, so if there's a specific area that you'd like to visit, you'll have easy access! Underneath the links we'll also have names of the members that post there and at Cafe a la Josh so that you'll have a buddy to talk with if/when you decide to adventure towards the other threads! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

How do I know if Cafe a la Josh is right for me?
Because it's a place where everybody is welcome! It doesn't matter if you're a Newbie, an Oldie, Jailbait, a Hooker, what kind of Shipper you are, or what your Ethnicity is. EVERYBODY is welcome. It would help if you know at least a little bit of English, but if not then I'm sure one of the bi-lingual gals would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] to help you out! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or to pm me. I know that sometimes moderators can seem scary, but I'm here to serve you [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] So don't be afraid to ask about anything!

Is she done yet?
Yes, I am! So now it's your turn to pull up a comfy chair, or take a seat on one of the couches! Be sure to check us out and look for new links and activities! You can also stop at the counter for some coffee, snack cakes, drool catchers, Joshpops, music selections, whatever your little heart desires! Catch ya'll later!

Your loving mod,
Kelly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Links

The Polish Thread This is the official thread for all the Polish chicas.
Members that Post (MTP):
TiredAngel
Doreen
LouAnn
Mari - Queen of the Damned

The German Thread A place for all the German Josh threads to hang!
MTP:
Jewel

The Spanish Thread The hangout for all the Spanish girls, the Joshiaticas.
MTP:
Alex
Cris
Irune

The Parachuters Thread A place for everybody that loves Danny and Evelyn.
MTP:
AlienK
brasha

Josh Hartnett Appreciation Thread
The place for people to appreciate Josh, Home of the Hartnett Hookers
MTP:
AlienK
brasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discussion Question: What made you fall for Josh, and why?

Personal Question(s): What do you want to be called here at Cafe a la Josh (in otherwords, what's your name honey!)? And how long have you been a Josh fan?

Poll Question: Hee hee, Alex didn't you say you had one? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lets learn... how to say "Hugs and Kisses" in a different language!
"Abrazos y besos"! ~ Spanish for "Hugs and Kisses"
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
"Besarkada eta muxu asko" ~ Basque for "Hugs and Kisses" (A form of Spanish) [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
"Abracades i petons" ~ Catalan for "Hugs and Kisses" (Another form of Spanish) [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
"Usciski i buziaki" ~ Polish for "Hugs and Kisses" [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
"Umarmungen und Kusse" ~ German for "Hugs and Kisses" [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and kiss:

Last edited by ellavm; 10-05-2004 at 07:34 AM
Old 10-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

so anybody got name ideas?
Old 10-05-2004, 01:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Hmm... C'mon in for a Joshe Latte! I know, I know, I'm a dork, But that's why you love me :blinks innocently:
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

that is true

josh latte it is

i´m going to copenhagen in 2days yep people two days
Old 10-05-2004, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Love Josh latte .

I want to go to Copenhagen How far away is it from you?

I'm going to stay here and try to save boards, that's my job for the month
Old 10-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

yes your job is very important your the boardsaver not many are qualified to to that as well as you u know.

Denmark is about 3 hours in a plane, to put in perspecive i´m 4 hours to new york so iceland is pretty much in the middle from america and europe.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

I could use some coffee right now. I need me some Starbucks.
Old 10-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Ok, I didn't know you were in Iceland. I'm still jealous that you get to go to Copenhagen... . Have a great time for me too

I've never been to starbucks...I don't even know if there is one around me
Old 10-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Elin~ So... basically, the distance it takes you to go to New York is the same distance for you to go to London? Oh my gosh... I'm way jealous. Damn, I hate that,

Katie~ I could so go for a chocolate frappachino with whipped cream right now Too bad the nearest Starbucks is 100 miles away...

Shari~ You've never been to a Starbucks? Holy cow... I even had Starbucks everyday when I was in LONDON!

Hmm... I wonder if Josh likes Starbucks? If he does... holy cow, his hottness factor just went up like, five points
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:16 AM
Elite Fan

Kelly. I think he likes Starbucks...who doesn't. Oh yeah, me cause there isn't one around me *stamps foot*
Old 10-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, Shari... next time you go somewhere, look for a Starbucks! They're just... oh, they're so good! Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Okay... not only do I want Josh in a cartoon and a musical... I want him in a Starbucks commercial. Or do something where he wears a Starbucks uniform. Because, in my demented little brain, that is really, really hot
Old 10-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

There isn't one in Saskatoon, and I don't know about Regina, and those are the only two cities big enough to have one It's doubtful there is one in Saskatchewan
Old 10-10-2004, 01:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Uh, yeah... you Canadians have big cities with unpronouncable names And as for Starbucks... you'll just have to give me your address and I'll send you one, Because, you know, it's just too good to explain. You'll have to try it for yourself

*still can't get image of Josh in a Starbucks out of her head* DUDE! That's the one question I would ask Josh if I got the chance. My question for him would be: Do you like Starbucks? If he said yes, then I could determine that we are indeed soulmates, and I'd just seal the deal right then and there,
Old 10-10-2004, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

Us Canadians don't need a Starbucks. We're quite happy with our "Double double"s we get at Tims.

Anyhoo, all that said, we have a Starbucks here in good ol St. John's. Its located in Chapters, so you can read..and enjoy a coffee or whatnot at the same time. Brilliant, I tell you. Whoever thought that up was brilliant.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 10-10-2004, 10:12 PM
Supreme Fan

You might not need a Starbucks, but it would certainly make Canada a better place

We have Starbucks in our Barnes and Nobles. And you're right, that is a brilliant idea. There's nothing better than curling down with a book and a nice cup of joe

Hmm.... I wonder if I could find Josh in a Barnes and Nobles with a cup of Starbucks? Probably not... but it's a nice thought Sorry, my mind is constantly occupied with Josh.