Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2004, 02:23 AM
New Fan

JA Goofs, Mistakes, Things That Dont Make Sense & Things That Need Changing

I started this thread because I didnt think there was any other topic that could cover this topic. I think some members have something to say here , well now is their chance.

One thing that I noticed is that Grays are shown to have frequent family dinners and there is always some food there, but mostly no ones eating much ... they all sure drink a lot of wine and therefore a lot of toasting... even if there are people who have to drive after.

Thats for the start, i have lots to add to this if the moderator lets me
Old 10-14-2004, 05:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

cool thread!

I have one... there was an episode that Bruce and Andrea were together that I noticed Bruce, or rather Richard, had on a wedding ring. Doesnt make sense for Bruce because he was never married. Guess RTJ goofed on that one. (I think it was during the stake out he had Andrea with him, not sure but I know it was definitely with Andrea)

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 10-16-2004, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this thread, kangaroos!

Actually there's one goof that kind of stuck in my head - it's when Stu has that heart attack Amy comes to visit him at the hospital and tells him he couldn't reach his mom because she was at a nursing home and suffering from Alzheimer. Later we see Concetta Tomei, the Providence mom, playing Stu's mother, totally Alzheimer-free - and, sadly, without her usual blue-green costume.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-18-2004, 05:04 AM
New Fan

Heres one

The seson 4, early episodes where Lauren wants to be a cheerleader and Amy is having a chat with Lauren as to what happened to Amy when she was a cheer leader....
Amy's right hand was behind Lauren's seat in the car and it kept shifting in next scenes to holding Lauren's arm and
then back at the head of the seat and
to Lauren's Arm and
then back at the seat and
then Lauren's Arm.
Did ya notice/?
Old 10-19-2004, 04:02 AM
New Fan

Beginning of Scenes

They keep showing the same scenes...e.g. Hartford Court... with same cars parking and same person's head moving... hope they change that along with the camera angle and lights this new season(6)
Old 10-21-2004, 03:15 AM
New Fan

amusing

Did Kyle only worked in the hospital so he could help the GRAY'S and their friends in the hospital, well surely that's what hes been shown doing mostly.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

i found it funny watching the old seasons..

Amy parked in front of the courthouse in season 1... where did the parking garage come from?

Also Amy's chambers have changed before the courtroom makeover of this season... wonder why they never discussed it before

Amy used to give Bruce rides home... why did that stop?

Things that make u go hmmm

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Old 10-25-2004, 12:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the ride home was a one time thing . . . his car was in for repairs or something. That ep was actually on the other day. That's when we find out that Bruce is a daddy.
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 10-25-2004, 02:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yep, as always... ur on the money CK! I didnt catch the car being in for repairs... it was a good ep. I liked how Amy yelled at him about Bruce not telling her he had a daughter and was married... and when Bruce tells her he's not married... Amy takes a step back and all she can say is 'oh'. It seems like an innocent 'oh' but I wonder.

Old 10-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Loyal Fan

She was probably thinking, "Well, that's one obstacle out of the way, now, if I could only get him out of those pants --" Sorry, imposing my thoughts onto the JA characters again. :d'oh:
Sam: No, it's my breathing. It gets bad when I get worked up, so I need an inhaler. . . . I'm prepared to line up 10 inhalers if that's what it takes, b/c if you mess with Naomi--if you even think about screwing with her--I will take you out. icon by charmingnotion
Old 10-26-2004, 06:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 03-31-2005, 02:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Anyone notice any goofs or mistakes in this season's episodes so far?
Old 03-31-2005, 06:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolatekisses
She was probably thinking, "Well, that's one obstacle out of the way, now, if I could only get him out of those pants --" Sorry, imposing my thoughts onto the JA characters again. :d'oh:

lmao CK you are hysterical

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 03-31-2005, 08:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUFAN41
lmao CK you are hysterical
I do try.
Old 03-31-2005, 12:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, you succeed very well lol. I love Bramy fans lol. Damy's are cool too ;-)

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*