Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ben/Deborah Appreciation Thread #1- Because he knows she kicks ass!

Welcome to the Ben/Deborah Appreciation Thread #1!

This thread is dedicated to the possible friendship of Ben and Deborah on life as we know it

I loved their scene in this week's episode, and thought I would make a thread dedicated to these two amazing characters.

Old 11-02-2004, 07:24 PM
Banned

They do seem to click as friends. Deb could seems like she could click with anyone given the chance. I wish they would have brought more of them into the last episode. She already is thinking that some things were odd for Ben to say. Which leads me to start thinking that if he does tell someone about his relationship with Ms. Young that it will be Deb.
Old 11-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Subject- I agree that Deb seems to be the kind of person to click with everyone. I never thought about Ben telling Deb about his relationship with Ms.Young, but that would definitely be interesting and unexpected.

Old 11-06-2004, 08:52 AM
Banned

Well, it looks like I was wrong. Jon found out soon. If only I had a quarter for everytime that I was wrong......well then I'd have a whole quarter to spend.

They seem to be pairing Deb more into the boys circle. Still we didn't see any Ben/Deb friendship in the recent episode. Or if they did have it wasn't that memorable(sp?) for me.
Old 11-06-2004, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There wasn't any Ben/Deb in this episode or if there was, I don't remember either. But I still this these two have potential.

Old 11-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd really like to see more interaction between these two. After their scene at the party, I was surprised that he still made fun of her.
Old 11-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YellowRose- I was a little disappointed that he made fun of her after the party scene too. I mean it's wasn't like that had a huge connection, but it seemed they had reached an understanding.

Old 11-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think they could work, as friends. They seem to have good chemistry with eachother. I like that.

kenny | credit