Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2004, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

"The Best Laid Plans" Discussion Thread

Ben and Ms. Young throw caution to the wind when they decide to get to know each other on a more intimate level. Meanwhile, Jonathan slows things down with Deborah after she admits he's not her first and, despite Dino's family troubles, Jackie grows tired of forgiving his flaky behavior.

Can't wait for this!
Old 10-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Whoops, I didn't see you started a thread. Bad me.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:30 AM
Passionate Fan

I really liked this episode! I really love Deb and Jon! They are just so cute together! And the condom price check! That was hilarious! But I still don't really know about Ben/Ms. Young. Still really creepin me out! Dino/Jackie need to get back together, even though they are broken up! But that's JMO of the episode!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 10-22-2004, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I liked last week's more but this week was a nice follow-up.

Can I just hug Dino forever? The kid has been going through the worst crap lately, it really seems like they are setting it up for him to rebel or have a break-down or something.

I thought it was interesting in the end few scenes, it showed Dino sitting on a bench by himself while his friends were off with their, uh, girlfriends. It seems like Dino is getting more and more lonely.

Don't know how I feel about the new girl that he is hooking up with or whatever. I don't like this girl or Jackie..

Ben and Ms.Young are hilarious. They just seem like two teenagers which is what makes this pairing of a teacher/student so different. I was cracking up at his "You live with your mommy" comment.

Loved how Jonathon and Dino thought Ben might be gay. Funny thing. Not as the "Pilot Junior" and the penis cancer bit but still hilarious.
Old 10-22-2004, 05:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked last night's episode. I am loving Ben and Ms. Young. I felt so bad for Dino. I can handle Jackie, and I want them together, but regrouping is a good idea. I love angst, its so sweet. How sweet was it that Jonathan wants to wait now? Just shows that he really does care about her. I seriously want to send Dino's mom off a cliff! I can't stand that biotch! I love his dad though, but it's sad how blind he is... Overall I liked the episode, I hate that I had to miss last week, but I don't plan on missing anymore...

Mandie*
Old 10-22-2004, 05:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

>>I really liked this episode! I really love Deb and Jon! They are just so cute together! And the condom price check! That was hilarious!

What was even funnier was that Deb slept with Mr. Price check Agree on Ms. Young and Ben-she lives with her mom-so there must not be that big of an age difference..

As for Dino and Jackie-I was glad to see that I could finally relate to Jackie-and how she's struggling with an alcoholic dad-who would have thought?

Dino-with Tom Cruise fan? Not sure whether or not I see the duo together-who would we rather see Dino with? Jackie?
Old 10-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Whoops. Sorry I didn't get this topped sooner. It's been a busy week.
Old 10-24-2004, 03:21 AM
Extreme Fan

I really liked this episode. I like John and Deb, they're really cute together! I also like Miss Young and Ben,it was really funny when she told him she lived with her mom. I'm not liking this new girl though and i don't like dino's mom either. I feel bad for his dad
Old 10-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Are we supposed to believe that Dino doesn't know Jackie's dad is an alcoholic? Hmmm.

Is something strange with Jackie's mom? Other than covering for her husband.

I love Jon and Deb. I really expected to hate them because of my deep Kelly Osbourne hate... but nope, I love her. She might be my favorite on the whole show.

Ben cracks me up but I'm not sure about him and the teach. What kind of teacher goes after a student? Even if he is funny and she is young and into jailbait?
Old 11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CutieKatie
I was cracking up at his "You live with your mommy" comment.

Loved how Jonathon and Dino thought Ben might be gay. Funny thing.
that mommy comment was too funny.

and them thinking ben was gay because of turning down the girls, and the music, too funny.

another great episode.

kenny | credit
Old 12-02-2004, 04:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ugh...Jackie get your head out of your ass. That's all I have to say. She's just too self-centered and she goes about her conflicts with Dino all the wrong way. I mean, at least he makes attempts to communicate with her, and after all, he is a guy. She doesn't deserve him.

I don't like the new chick either Katie -- not only is she fugly, but she's smarmy. *Gag* No please. Go away.

All in all I thought it was a great ep. This show just gets better and better.

I've still got two more eps to watch before tonight...probably won't happen though. I'll just watch them later.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]