Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Partly Cloudy, Chance of Sex - Oct 28

Partly Cloudy, Chance of Sex
When Dino quits the hockey team for no apparent reason, Michael confronts his son about what is really upsetting him. Meanwhile, Jackie has trouble admitting to herself that she's living in a very dysfunctional household. And, at Ms. Young's suggestion, Ben auditions for the school play, so when he expresses concern about landing a plum role, his teacher finds it necessary to comfort him in a very personal way.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't wait for this!
Old 10-29-2004, 02:08 AM
Banned

I thought that the relationship between Ben and Monica was rushed way too fast in this episode. The sex and jealousy thing came out of almost nowhere. While it was fun and sweet to watch, I wish they would have drawn out this couple a little more.

Deb and Jonathan were sweet. She was trying to give him space and he wanted to be together. A good reverse of the typical relationship. That hand thing freaked me out as well. She just pulled away. I can understand him saying that he couldn't get dumped by her. I mean no offense but even she knows that she is not the best looking girl of the school. To get that on his "record" would almost be like Automatic death of any future relationships with other girls at his school.

I like Zoey as a distraction. She helps to take Dino's mind off of the troubles around him. Even if it is only for a short time. I wonder how things will happen between these two. Especially if Jackie finds out that he is hooking up right after they broke up.

Well, the issue with Dino's family really blew up with this one. Dino was already trying to deal with everything. I wonder what will happen now that his father and brother have to deal with it. I'm glad that Dino's father clocked the Coach after he said he was done with his wife. I expected him to just wail on the guy. I guess he was too numb inside to really do anything.

So Ben and Sue are going to growing closer together. I can't wait for that. While I always will love Ben and Monica(Ms.Young) I can't see a lasting thing between them. With the preview it looks as if things will be ending next week. Typical, they have sex and she dumps him. I hope that Sue and Ben can work out their problem with each other and start to see each other in a new light.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Alright, my local TV stations are pissing me off. They've been showing local debates instead of LAWKI so could someone please give me a synopsis for this episode. If not I'll understand but I haven't been able to watch the last three episodes because of these local debates and I'm really interested in the show. It sucks that it's doing so badly in the ratings that they'll take it off but I want to watch it while it's around.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Angel-sorry you missed last night's epi- I really enjoyed it. life has a tough time slot-we all understand that-but it's also a different audience too and I think if we're concered about the rating, well we've just gotta keep watching it.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Last night's eppy was great I thought! I'm glad that Dino's mom finally confronter his dad! Everyone else was good! Great episode!

avi credit to lovely lauren
Old 11-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Vi
Passionate Fan

I liked this episode mostly.

I find the Ben storyline very interesting because it's so destructive. That's going to turn ugly very soon. I like Ben a lot. His giddyness after sex, his rambling about the first time - candles, romance etc.

Dino was partially getting on my nerves though. His whining just drives me crazy but I did like him comforting his brother even though he needed comforting himself.

Not much with Jonathan and Deb this week. We'll see where that storyline goes.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Another great episode with alot of drama! I loved every minute of it. It was just chock full. And the mothers confession, I felt so bad for Dino and his brother. That was nice he let his brother stay in his room with him. Ben/Monica ... wow. They skipped a chapter, already having sex. The best part was when Monica bought the condoms in front of his mom. That was too funny.