Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Jesse/Christina (PP) App. #1: She Does Something to Him

banner by Philosophist

This is an appreciation thread for the pairing of Jesse Parker and Christina Nickson on the FOX series "Point Pleasant."

Supporters

1) Philosophist
2) AmandaJO
3) fate2doom
4) ScorpioGrl
5) randomalien13
6) Liliya
7) krisg
8) ~Lost and Found~

Websites

1) Save Me - AmandaJO's fabulous J/C 'shipper site. Media, couple info, and more!

----------------------------------------------------------
If there's enough supporters, I'll start a list in this post, and make it a proper intro, but I'll wait for the response, first

I think these two have such great chemistry, and I find myself anticipating all their scenes together when I'm watching the episodes. They've had a connection since the beginning, and through all the obstacles (ex: her being devil spawn, and all ) I can't wait to see where their relationship goes.

Anyone else love these two?

Last edited by Philosophist; 03-12-2005 at 09:21 PM
Philosophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

I love these two too. I can't wait to see where their relationship goes, and I love that banner.

Thanks to dirtyfootprints for the avi
randomalien13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting the thread Philosophist .

I am really loving Jesse and Christina on this new show. They have great chemistry together, and I could already feel how much angst these two are going to have. I am interested to see where the writers are going to take them. It should be very fun to watch.
Liliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 09:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Icons/Avatars

I posted more general/individual PP icons on the Point Pleasant thread, but these are all the J/C ones Enjoy!

Jesse/Christina

-Amber

P.S. I know you can't credit on FF, but if you use any of these icons for LiveJournal, please credit Philosophist.
Old 01-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Wow those are awesome. Snagging

Old 01-23-2005, 12:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Jesse and Christina are so cute. And they have awesome chemistry. Hopefully Jesse will be in the knows and helps Christina with her quest between good and evil. I like that two episodes now and they have a lot of kiss time.

RIP JoJo. Love you. Best friend that anybody can have.
fate2doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Good to see this thread on the board!
Old 01-23-2005, 01:09 AM
Extreme Fan

randomalien13- I'm glad you like them

fate2doom- ITA. I'm hoping that he'll figure it out or she'll tell him, but I can see them dragging it out for a while, just playing on their attraction and connection. Once he finds out it will be a huge deal. Especially for someone who has been brought up in the church.

But it will be fine, of course, because he'll see the good in her, know it doesn't matter, and it will become this whole intense battle between the ones who love her (namely, Jesse, but yeah, the family, too ) keeping her on the side of good, and... gah. It's just going to be one of "those" love stories, you know? The once in a network type of love stories

At least, that's what I'm hoping for...

*Maxi*-- thanks! I know we're all very thankful for this board, so that we have a place to appreciate them
Old 01-23-2005, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

yea i agree Philosophist. I love a good love story, the tragedy and the angsy, but hopefully they don't drag it out for the whole season.
But i think before anything is going to happen between Jesse and Christina, they going to have to get through Paula...she the only road block i can see between. And i have feeling it not going to be east. Paula is going to play dirty, since she almost love Jesse.

i was thinking..how about shorten their names...Jetina...corny?

Old 01-23-2005, 01:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2doom
yea i agree Philosophist. I love a good love story, the tragedy and the angsy, but hopefully they don't drag it out for the whole season.
But i think before anything is going to happen between Jesse and Christina, they going to have to get through Paula...she the only road block i can see between. And i have feeling it not going to be east. Paula is going to play dirty, since she almost love Jesse.

Nope. Not corny.

I went to the PP website that they have, and it said something like "How far will love go when one is destined to kill the other?" for JC. WOnder what's going to happen.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fate2doom

Oh yeah. A whole season of dragging it out would definitely not be good

I was thinking about that. But if Paula loved Jesse... I don't understand why her inhibitions coming out would mean being with Terry... I think it's just territorial, and they'll find some way to get her away from Jesse.

I like that you're thinking ahead! But I think we should wait for a 'shipper name for a while, because although the name thing sounds good, I think we could get something really great that isn't so obvious... if I make any sense. Like, David/Max (The Mountain) are Jetsetters, Max/Liz (Roswell) are Dreamers, Buffy/Angel (BtVS) are Immortal Lovers... I think we could go beyond the names and get a 'shipper name out of something more personal between the two. Maybe like a special scene between them, I don't know. But I think we should wait a bit. What do you guys think?

randomalien13--- NOOOOOOO. No way. I'm in denial. That cannot happen. *fluffy bunnies, fluffy bunnies, think happy thoughts*

Isn't it enough she's the daughter of Satan? I mean, obstacles are fine, but there's such a thing as too much.

That would make sense, with Christina hinting that fate made them find each other, but, no, that's because fate wants them to be together, not kill each other.

I don't read spoilers, so I'm not going to believe that, just yet *fluffy bunnies*
Old 01-23-2005, 01:48 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah the shipper name should be waited for until we're more in the season...but just a shorter way to type out jesse and christina, since i'm kinda lazy...

yeah i was over at the fox board too, someone suggested that jetina is related, but Jesse mom. I thought that was crazy and not right. i would lose interested in the show and maybe the relationship if that happen, so i hope not.

randomalien13, yeah someone said that Jesse might be meant to kill Christina. In one of his dream sequence there is a scene that he killed Christina. But i haven't see it, so i have to rewatch to be sure.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophist
Oh yeah. A whole season of dragging it out would definitely not be good

I was thinking about that. But if Paula loved Jesse... I don't understand why her inhibitions coming out would mean being with Terry... I think it's just territorial, and they'll find some way to get her away from Jesse.

I like that you're thinking ahead! But I think we should wait for a 'shipper name for a while, because although the name thing sounds good, I think we could get something really great that isn't so obvious... if I make any sense. Like, David/Max (The Mountain) are Jetsetters, Max/Liz (Roswell) are Dreamers, Buffy/Angel (BtVS) are Immortal Lovers... I think we could go beyond the names and get a 'shipper name out of something more personal between the two. Maybe like a special scene between them, I don't know. But I think we should wait a bit. What do you guys think?

randomalien13--- NOOOOOOO. No way. I'm in denial. That cannot happen. *fluffy bunnies, fluffy bunnies, think happy thoughts*

Isn't it enough she's the daughter of Satan? I mean, obstacles are fine, but there's such a thing as too much.

That would make sense, with Christina hinting that fate made them find each other, but, no, that's because fate wants them to be together, not kill each other.

I don't read spoilers, so I'm not going to believe that, just yet *fluffy bunnies*

I'm guessing that was the meaning of Jesse dreaming Christina telling him to kill her? I found that weird before now

Old 01-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe it was jesse destiny r fate to kill Christina, but he ended up loving her because of how good is she, not because her father is the devil.
I like to believe that jesse is the force that pull christina to the good side.

Old 01-23-2005, 02:01 AM
Extreme Fan

lmao. No wonder why that never occurred to me. I fast-forwarded through the dream because my dad was in the room and it's uncomfortable to watch sex stuff on tv with the 'rents in the room I skipped past the Amber/Dr. Kramer stuff, too

Eww. No way. They're not related. I just cannot believe Marti would do that. She knows how to write good tv. She'll steer them in the right direction, I have faith in that. She won't let the good things about the show hit the fan.

fate2doom -- I agree. That's been my hope ever since the beginning. It's just there. It's just going to be one of those life-altering relationships... but for the better.