Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Luke in Come Home ~ GG 5.12

5.12: Come Home

Tuesday, Feb 1 - (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“Come Home”" (TV-PG, D, L) (HDTV)
STARTING OVER –— Rory (Alexis Bledel) offers to help Logan (Matt Czuchry) write an article for the Yale Daily, but she is disappointed when he doesn’t invite her to be his date at a book signing party thrown by his father. When Richard (Edward Herrmann) sees Emily (Kelly Bishop) talking to man she dated, he rear-ends her car, forcing her to ride home with him. The Gilmores reconcile and decide to renew their wedding vows. Emily warns Christopher (David Sutcliffe) that Lorelai (Lauren Graham)and Luke (Scott Patterson) are getting serious and he had better do something quickly if he hopes to end up with Lorelai. Melissa McCarthy, Keiko Agena Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Jessica Queller wrote the episode directed by Kenny Ortega

I am excited about the new epsiode. Hope we'll get lots of Luke, Luke&Lorelai, shirtless Luke... but I suppose that's to much

Post away and chat about all new fresh Gilmore Girls
Old 02-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Total Fan

Luke was a reallly good boyfriend in this one....of course, he has been time and time again.

He gave her a shelf, and thanked her for going to bed early (without a payoff I might add), and the TV and the permission to feel free to watch it. That's usually the stumbling block...the noise while the other is trying to sleep. Going to the wedding when he knows it will be awful....he's in love and sweet and....

"You never cease to amaze me."
"I never will."

Great lines....
Old 02-02-2005, 01:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Eppisode 5.12 Come Home
My Review

Ok well this eppy has been a hard one to review. The eppy was just an ok eppy. I loved all the JJ goodness but felt something was missing. I found the Inn stuff kinda boring tonight though Michele and Kirk did liven things up a bit. I loved the damn athon wityh Luke. Lorelai, and Lane I thoguht it was funny. I thoght Lane looked good with out her glasses but it was alittle strange but still I liked it. Logan and Rory where alittle bla today I thought there would be alittle more it seems like Logan wanted to ask Rory to the party but just lost his nerve. I loved how the little boy yelled at Zach at the new year thing very funny, but I was like Zach "if i beat the crap out of this kid do you think anyonw will mind" lol. Ok what was with Kirk him being at the Inn did not make any since to me. I am glad Richard and Emily are getting back together. I liked how Richard was jelous of Simon lol. And the talk at Friday night dinner was fun I thought it was funny how Lorelai acted scared about going up stares. And then when she was holding the dresses infron of her looking at the merrior she looked so cute. I am totly pissed at Emily gee I knew she was a bitch but wow the way she talked about GeGe I just wanted to slap her. I give this eppy 3 stars out of a possible 5 because I felt the eppy was lacking something. But I will rewatch it a few more tiem s and write another review if I turn out to be wrong and its just my mood today but here is my thought of tonight. I am now super exited for next weeks eppy it looks fun so I can't waite.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's see: Luke and Lorelai...very cute, but not enough.
Rory and Logan: Kind of bla...I feel bad for Rory though for not getting invited to the party.
Emily and Richard: I loved that he rammed into her car and then took her home. What I loved even more than that is how he said he didn't want to go to the pool house and she said "come home".
Dragonfly stuff: Meh. It's got the making of a good storyline: Michel being Michel, Sookie being the ghost, etc. It just didn't grab e like it should of.
Yale stuff: Paris was cute in the episode, and I do like Doyle. So that was okay.
The ending: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....Is Emily insane??? She got really angry with Richard for jeopardizing their relationship with Lorelai...can't she see that she's doing the same? I mean Lorelai was never close to them, so why go there? Poor Gigi...Emily treated her like dirt. Oh yeah, a little sidenote: I hate the Telletubbies. I screamed when I heard the music...I wanted to cry.
Rating: 3/5...not even sighs because there wasn't enough JJness.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 02-02-2005, 06:12 AM
Master Fan

I've posted my thoughts on the ep in various places so I thought I'd bring over caps instead

Twitter: nlm78
Old 02-02-2005, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Nadine.

Oh I forgot about my views on the Lane storylines...doesn't say much about them, does that? Actually it's because I was rushed. I thought Zach and Mrs. Kim agreeing on Lane's contacts vs. glasses issue was cute, and his reaction to photos of Lane as a little girl...so adorable. But someone ought to kill that little twerp who yelled at Zach. Grr. Sorry...I'm going to install psp and do some art... But first some posting/excel.
Old 02-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved all the Luke/Lorelai scenes. I thought it was so cute that Luke bought a TV so that Lorelai had something to watch in bed. He was being such a great boyfriend in this epi, I loved it.
Old 02-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Gotta say, though. I'm starting to worry about just how perfect he is. I'm afraid that our angel will fall from grace if we don't see him screw up somehow soon. Maybe I'm just too cynical, I don't know.
It would be nice to see him screw up a bit..give real guys a chance.
Old 02-05-2005, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw... all those pics He is a kind of man you can't resist!
Old 02-05-2005, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just realized he looks like he just discovered the remote. My words are a little off, so I'm not sure what word I'd use. In awe, perhaps. I'm not sure but if it comes to me I'll post ity here. Anywho...look at the expession on his face.
Old 02-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

i thought luke was a wonderful boyfriend in this episode!! i loved all the L/L parts, especailly the "you never cease to amaze me" "i never will"

Bailee
Old 02-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

They are a cute couple, aren't they?
Old 02-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi baylea17. I agree, I love that "you never cease to amaze me." "I never will." bit. Andie: They are the cutest.