Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emotional Breakups- Because Love never hurt so much when your alone

I couldnt find a thread that is similar to this one so I thought I would make one If there is already a thread for it then you can just close this down and I am sorry for not looking hard enough

Anywho,

The topic is to post any couples (movies, tv, etc) that had a breakup that sent you to tears.

I will post mine later
My LJ
Old 02-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Ryan/Marissa for me... The second time. When they were dancing and saying goodbye to each other I was so sad!

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Old 02-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

A few breakups that I got teary eyed on was when Oz left town without Willow in Buffy and when Joey broke it off with Pacey the first time and it shows a tear go down his cheek .
My LJ
Old 02-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

There have been a few that have brought me to tears. Ross and Rachel when they first broke up. Dawson and Joey everytime they broke up. When Angel left Buffy and moved to LA I cried like a baby.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Speaking of Angel show, he didnt really break up with her because well they never really got together but I cried my eyes out when Doyle kissed Cordelia and then ended up ommitting suicide to save everyone
My LJ
Old 02-02-2005, 02:01 AM
Master Fan

I also think that the Ross/Rachel breakup in Friends was quite emotional. The whole scene was sad, funny, frustrating and extremely well-performed. Unlike most breakup scenes on TV, I could relate to that one.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

Without a doubt,the break-up that made me cry the most was the "I love you.Goodbye" note left by Larry to Ally,from Ally McBeal.I can't watch it without crying my heart out.
From the same show,there's the last scene between Billy and Ally,just before he dies.Simply beautiful.

From Friends ,there's of course the first R/R break-up.So well done.

From Buffy,when Angel left.That was tough.

From Y&R ,there's the first break-up between Billy and Mac.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

This was an excellent idea for a thread! And it's very interesting reading everyone's comments/moments, keep 'em coming folks.

One moment that always brings tears to my eyes is when Tara is shot and dies, leaving Willow furious with grief. I know it wasn't a 'break up' in the sense that they were splitting up per se, since they were still in love and involved when she died but her death did of course put an end to their relationship.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Not really a break-up, but almost... in the O.C., when Anna left for Pittsburgh... alright, Seth was dating Summer, but I don't like her so I support S/A. It was so sad seeing them breaking apart. I actually cried.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Logan and Max in Dark Angel. He's all broken up because he thinks she loves another, so she lets him think that she is and walks away coldly. But when he doesn't see she got the sadest look on her face.
Old 02-02-2005, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Maxi*
One moment that always brings tears to my eyes is when Tara is shot and dies, leaving Willow furious with grief. I know it wasn't a 'break up' in the sense that they were splitting up per se, since they were still in love and involved when she died but her death did of course put an end to their relationship.
I was never a Tara/Willow fan, it will always be Oz/Willow for me but I agree, that scene even had me crying, it was so sad.
My LJ
Old 02-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
Without a doubt,the break-up that made me cry the most was the "I love you.Goodbye" note left by Larry to Ally,from Ally McBeal.I can't watch it without crying my heart out.
From the same show,there's the last scene between Billy and Ally,just before he dies.Simply beautiful.
OMG, I cried so hard when Larry left and when Billy died. They were such great scenes, I still cry everytime I watch it.
Old 02-17-2005, 04:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Doug/Carol (ER)
I was bawling like crazy. When she asks him not to leave, but he says he can't stay, that really hit me. I taped it and watched it over and over for days and it still had the same effect. Fortunately, they ended up back together in the end.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Luke and Lorelai (Gilmore Girls). A lot of people cried, but even though I didn't I felt like my heart was being ripped out and torn into shreds.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 02-17-2005, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

- Dylan/Brenda (90210) ~ The first time they broke up they had me in tears big time. Classic story of love being too strong and them being so young. I still remember the song playing in the background when they broke-up....Losing My Religion (REM).

- Dawson/Joey (DC) ~ If I thought that D/B was bad, this topped it if possible. When Joey first broke up with Dawson in his room after the dance, my heart broke for the both of them. Again love being so grand and freaking them out. The 2nd time they broke up, I felt even worse b/c at least the first time it was their on un-doing and fears. While the 2nd time, it was caused by interferences by other people, him trying to look after her, cause him to loose her faster.

- Pacey/Andie (DC) ~ When they broke up, my heart hurted for both, especially Pacey. Since he was so in love with this girl and she made a mistake leading for them to break up. I don't think he was ever the same afterwards, putting all his trust and love into her and being paid off like he was. Plus Andie really loved and cared for him too...it just sucked what happend.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread