Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Anti Buffy Thread #1: Because She's Nobody!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, and welcome to the Anti-Buffy board.

See Buffy Cry

Cry-Buffy(Nice one, Cor), Cry

BANG!

STAB!

SNAP!!!
And while you're at it, Die, Buffy, Die

She's never looked better

I've noticed that on several boards such as this one, that posters sometimes go beyond their hate of a ship and begin bashing characters themselves, some which are other posters personal faves. Well, it's time for a little bashing of our own.

This thread is specifically for those who can't stand the sight of that Bossy, vindictive, bitchy, arrogant venomous wh*re known as Buffy Summers.

This board is for anyone who has ever been frustrated at this meddling **** for her actions against other characters on either show, whether it's unjustly throwing her fists and words to Angel in a selfish attempt to hurt him , or punching Spike and Faith without getting retaliation, or when she's willing to sacrifice her own sister in place of others .

Rules:

1) No Buffy praising, this is for Anti-fans only
2) Your opinions on any other characters or pairings, good or bad, are welcome.

Alternative Titles:

Because she's a whiny, pathetic, little cry-buffy
Because she's a Crazy Freak
Because The Witch is Dead (Empty Places)
Because only a total monster would risk her own sister's life (LMPTM)
Because she's a Bitca
Because she's a whore (Touched)
Because she's the chosen one(who makes us change the channel to something else)
Because she looked better as a corpse
Because she's a **** (Beer Bad)
Because the bitch deserved to lose her mother.
Because she's just some people's ex (Yoko Factor)
Because she's still horrible to Spike, even when he means well.
Because she hurts others when things don't go her way (Sanctuary)
Buffy Summers = BS (coincidence? Nah!)
Because she acts like an idiot (Dead Man's Party)
Because even her friends would rather help the competition for homecoming Queen.
Because, as Fred says, Buffy is a goofy name
Because Angel and Spike are too damn good for her.
Because she couldn't even hang on to Captain Cardboard
Becuase she's an dawrfish, anorexic, flat chested, putrid troll.

Basher's List

1) Childe of the Daywalker

Any more? feel free to share.

Last edited by Ragnarok; 03-26-2007 at 05:49 PM
Childe of the Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childe of the Daywalker
Becuase she's an dawrfish, anorexic, flat chested, nasally deformed, putrid troll.
"nasally deformed"? Are you trying to be anti-Semitic? Because it's well-known that SMG is of Jewish ethnic background and comments about noses have been a common form of anti-Semitic slur since way back. You're entitled to bash Buffy if you wish to, but anti-Semitic slurs are unacceptable.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sum, in the future, could you please contact me about this via PM? Though I am going to edit 'nasally deformed' from the first post as I can see your point.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythe
sum, in the future, could you please contact me about this via PM? Though I am going to edit 'nasally deformed' from the first post as I can see your point.
I guess I get the PM-you-first part. It's just, something serious like anti-Semitism... I kinda felt it needed to be confronted directly. But I guess that's best done by mods. Thank you for editing, anyway.

Last edited by sum1; 03-12-2005 at 06:43 AM
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Just a general note to our worldwide audience:

"Anti" threads are allowed under Fan Forum rules, as long as they're used only to bash fictional characters and ships. Buffy is a fictional character. If you like Buffy, do not post in this thread to defend her or you will be the one who gets in trouble. Any complaints about the views and opinions expressed in this thread must be directed, via PM, to a moderator.

Comments bashing Buffy Summers, the fictional character, are acceptable in this thread. Comments bashing Sarah Michelle Gellar, the real person who portrayed Buffy Summers, are not acceptable. Comments bashing the real people who are fans of either Buffy or SMG are also unacceptable.

Just so we're all clear on the ground rules.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

Haha. What does my little eye spy? Wheee. Buffy Bashers paradise? I've been waiting for a while for this. Childe of the Daywalker, your insults were just brutal, man. Awesome! \m/ 666 \m/ I know it's probably just gonna be me and you, but add me to the list, baby!

I despise Buffy Summers. And hope she's stuck with that nasty immortal fruitcake 4 evah! They deserve each other. :spits and defecates on the both of them:

And oh please, calling someone nasally deformed is anti-semitic? What-the-f-ever. Could you possibly come up with anything more obscure than that? Saying someone has a fug nose, automatically ='s a Jew. Yeah, ok, whatever you say, dude.

Hey, I've got a "nasally deformed" nose far ya, and their ain't a Jewish piece a cartilage in there anywhere. Thank you very much.

Factoids:

Buffy's got an ugly upturned nose that makes her look like a coke addict.

Buffy's got such a hideous looking nose that Carrie "Sex and The City" Bradshaw could never beat even if she told a million lies and one.

Buffy's got this great big kind of nose that leaves Willow Rosenburg's, the real Jew of the show, funny looking schnauzer in the dust.

nana nana boo boo. coo coo cachoo.

So, schnauzer that's a German word isn't it? Must mean I'm a pro-Aryan Neo-Nazi racist or some bologna like that.
Crack of Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 05:30 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childe of the Daywalker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's never looked better
Totally agree!

It's annoying how every male character seems to fall for Buffy. What's so special about her besides the fact that she's gifted with superpowers? I wouldn't want to spend any time with her if she were a real person. She's whiny, bitchy, and totally self-absorbed. How can a good person smile after people who were fighting at her side just died? How can she be thinking, "Wow, now I've got a great future ahead of me" instead of at least pretending to be sad for the people who just lost theirs? How can she forget to tell a man who she believes is grieving her that she's alive? Not worry at all when he goes missing for three whole months when she's not preoccupied with anything besides enjoying her summer? Not bat an eyelash when fire is raining down on him? Lie to him, tell him he still has a shot, and then half an hour later flirt with another guy and ask to spend the night with HIM? Dance with another guy while he's facing an apocalypse?

Buffy is one of the most self-absorbed character I have ever witnessed on TV.

Last edited by Cati; 03-13-2005 at 05:40 PM
Cati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crack of Doom
And oh please, calling someone nasally deformed is anti-semitic? What-the-f-ever. Could you possibly come up with anything more obscure than that? Saying someone has a fug nose, automatically ='s a Jew. Yeah, ok, whatever you say, dude.

Hey, I've got a "nasally deformed" nose far ya, and their ain't a Jewish piece a cartilage in there anywhere. Thank you very much.

Factoids:

Buffy's got an ugly upturned nose that makes her look like a coke addict.

Buffy's got such a hideous looking nose that Carrie "Sex and The City" Bradshaw could never beat even if she told a million lies and one.

Buffy's got this great big kind of nose that leaves Willow Rosenburg's, the real Jew of the show, funny looking schnauzer in the dust.

nana nana boo boo. coo coo cachoo.

So, schnauzer that's a German word isn't it? Must mean I'm a pro-Aryan Neo-Nazi racist or some bologna like that.
"calling someone nasally deformed is anti-semitic?"

If that person is well-known to be of Jewish background (which Sarah Michelle Gellar is), yes it can be.

As for your remarks about Carrie in Sex and the City, it's not like Sarah Jessica Parker keeps her own Jewish background secret either. So I've got to wonder about your motivation in making such remarks just after you sneered at the relevance of the topic of anti-Semitism.

Please desist.

And note to mods: I would have conscientiously avoided posting on this thread again if the anti-Semitism topic hadn't been so crudely and unnecessarily re-opened by Crack of Doom. I'm not defending Buffy here, just addressing a serious topic I'd much rather not have to address but feel I must.

Last edited by sum1; 03-13-2005 at 06:11 PM
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

::comes out of lurkdom::
this kinda caught my attention...It actually isn't obscure at ALL to point out the connection between "nasally deformed" and anti-semitism. Even today, anti-semitic depictions of jews typically include a prominent nose (big or hooked or whatever). It's pretty well-known. So I thought I should say that I'm Jewish and I'm actually kinda offended by the "nasally deformed" bit. Please just leave it out of your SMG-bashing or whatever.
e. e. cummings - somewhere i have never traveled
elisheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisheva
::comes out of lurkdom::
this kinda caught my attention...It actually isn't obscure at ALL to point out the connection between "nasally deformed" and anti-semitism. Even today, anti-semitic depictions of jews typically include a prominent nose (big or hooked or whatever). It's pretty well-known. So I thought I should say that I'm Jewish and I'm actually kinda offended by the "nasally deformed" bit. Please just leave it out of your SMG-bashing or whatever.
First of all, I had no idea SMG was jewish when I started this thread. The nose comment is just my personal opinion. I've seen jewish noses on such people as Debra Messing, Whynona Ryder, Adam Sandler, Yasmine Bleath, etc. But they look normal, Buffy's does not.

If people feel I'm bashing the actress, well it's no more than anyone else who did the same to the Anti-Angel(forehead)/Spike(cheekbones)/Cordy(hair during season 3 ATS)/Fred(less than voluptuous physique), they're all about appearances.

Signed, COTD, The Anti-DucKKK
Old 03-14-2005, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

i don't like Buffy but this thread is a little harsh, even for me. i have issues with the 'flat chested/anorexic/dwarf' comments b/c they insult the actress & not just the character.

i'm not a buffy fan, but i SMG.
Vamps Bite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamps Bite
i don't like Buffy but this thread is a little harsh, even for me. i have issues with the 'flat chested/anorexic/dwarf' comments b/c they insult the actress & not just the character.

i'm not a buffy fan, but i SMG.
Hey, other characters are bashed for their looks as well, so I'm just getting in on it. I have never liked Buffy and I think she deserved to stay dead after the first season.

If there were any justice...

This is what Angel would have done to Buffy during Sanctuary.

Sogned, COTD, The Anti-Duck
Old 05-02-2005, 08:40 PM
New Fan

Personally, even though I'm a newb and have nothing of importance to contribute to the thread, the appearance comments were made in EVERY OTHER ANTI THREAD so why is it an issue now? Buffy does have a wierd nose. I didn't know SMG is Jewish, but I still thought that Buffy had a wierd nose. I thought she'd had a nose job that went horribly wrong. Seriously, it wasn't that funny looking in the first few seasons. But, since I might be considered anti-semetic...(even though IN NO WAY do I buy into that stereotype)
"I have been generous untill now, but I can be cruel. Everything that you wanted I have done. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down. And I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations. Isn't that generous?"

Last edited by Crystal Wings; 05-02-2005 at 08:41 PM Reason: typo
Crystal Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

It's been awhile, but seeing this thread pop up again, I felt compelled to actually respond now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1
I would have conscientiously avoided posting on this thread again if the anti-Semitism topic hadn't been so crudely and unnecessarily re-opened by Crack of Doom.
What did you expect? That you could just open up a can of worms in such a sanctimonious manner and yet, have no one respond unfavorably to you in kind? If so how terribly naive of you, but I don't know you enough to question your intelligence like that.

Quote:
"calling someone nasally deformed is anti-semitic?"

As for your remarks about Carrie in Sex and the City, it's not like Sarah Jessica Parker keeps her own Jewish background secret either. So I've got to wonder about your motivation in making such remarks just after you sneered at the relevance of the topic of anti-Semitism.
My motivation for mentioning SJP is my defiance against people like you who seem to think that berating me about saying anything negative about the looks of someone Jewish is actually going to guilt me into stopping. Sorry sum1 and elisheva, but I don't play favorites.

Besides, what about black people? The nasally deformed issue does apply to them too. (I mean too long or too wide, it's not all that dissimilar a matter in either ethnicity) But of course that wouldn't fit in with this whole anti-semitism spiel you and others take every opportunity to keep insisting upon those who most likely don't care enough one way or another to make intentionally hurtful racist comments. And forcing a half-assed apology won't accomplish anything but more bitter and defensive feelings on both sides.

AFAIC, I am no more or no less racist than most reasonable and thinking people part of Western society. Nor am I any more crude, hateful, and snobby than anyone who doesn't fancy themself as a bleeding heart saint. I rest my case
Crack of Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 04:18 PM
New Fan

i love most of the show but i started to dislike buffy in season 4, she transformed from sweet, funky, slaying vampires well juggling a normal life
she grow up way to fast were her slaying became her life and went all platium blonde size-zero neglecting, sweepy self-righteous twit, Dawn lost her mother to.
But all along i was really cheering for Faith, She's prettier with a no nonsense-additude. even in season 3 Angel sometimes was annoyed with Buffys cranky additude.

love this pic
SizzlingRedhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread