Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-31-2005, 01:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Amy & Bruce This Or That Questions

This thread will be for questions relating to Amy & Bruce. Please use this thread for your Bramy questions/answers. The other This Or That Thread will be for general questions/answers for JA. This way you all can ask all the Bramy questions you want here and the other thread can have variety. Please keep the Bramy answers/questions to this thread.
Thank You.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

This was from the This Or That Thread:

Ru posted:
i'm in fullswing Bramy mode ...

lets go with Bruce telling Amy his feelings in the heat of the moment

should they suddenly kiss?

or

should it be one of their famous 'stares' (where Amy looks 'touched' and Bruce looks 'wounded') then Bruce just walks away, Amy stands dumbfounded for a sec before chasing after him?

(wheeew that was lengthy... my bad guys )
Old 03-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would have to go with the stare on this one actually. Usually I would have picked them kissing, but my reasoning is that they would look at each other and finally realize their feelings, and then ... maybe .... just maybe ... when she chases after him, then she'll stop him and kiss him lol.

Who is more likely to make the first SEXUAL move?
Bruce, or Amy?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

Probably Amy. She had that dream, etc.

If Bruce were to win two tickets some where, do you think he would choose Amy to take with him or someone else?
Old 04-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hmm .. you never know. He might take Rebecca lol. They could have quality father/daughter time. It would be nice if he took Amy though

Most obvious time where Bruce is showing that he loves Amy :

"The Long Goodbye" where he is going to tell her why he didn't come to the wedding

or

"Disposable" where Amy says that she's go out on a date with him, and he looks all stunned, yet excited at the same time?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

have to go with "The Long Goodbye"... in the other one, i think of it as being more of a payback for Mia and it didnt go well... least they had that good awkward moment of Bruce's amnesia in "The Long Goodbye"

which are better Bramy scenes...

When they have intense arguments and blurt out emotions? (like Amy did when they had the bomb scare at the courthouse "BECAUSE I NEED U!!")

or

When they are being playful with each other? (Like Bruce did with "You know u look good")

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Loyal Fan

When they have intense arguments and blurt out emotions!! I think it makes them realize that they really do need each other.

Which scene do you like better: When Amy and Bruce kiss in Amy's apartment

OR

Amy's dream where she's goes into a full blown make out session with Bruce?
Never opened myself this way. Life is ours, we live it our way. All these words I don't just say. And nothing else matters. Trust I seek and I find in you. Every day for us something new. Open mind for a different view. And nothing else matters.Grissom/Sara
Old 04-03-2005, 10:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

In my honest opinion, the dream was really hott!! But I personally like the kiss in the apartment better because they both knew what they were doing, it wasn't a dream, and it was real. That is what I liked about it. Those two are so great together.

If Bruce got his child psycology degree and left the courthouse to persue his new profession, or if Amy became a senator and she left the courthouse to enroll in politics, who would have a harder time dealing with the new adjustment .. Bruce or Amy?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Amy

If a friend of both Amy and Bruce were to die, who would be more likely to console the other?
Old 04-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce would console Amy more I think because she seems more emotional.

If Amy and Bruce ever sleep together, would you rather see them have sex in her chambers, or someplace like her house or Bruce's apartment?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-04-2005, 10:26 AM
New Fan

At home, after a romantic, candlelit dinner. As long as we've waited for this, it ought to be something special. In chambers would be just a bit too tacky.

When Bruce & Amy finally get together will their families be supportive of them or will they encounter rresistance?
Old 04-04-2005, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

That is a hard question to answer. On one hand I think that they will be supportive because then Amy will genuinely be happy and all that jazz. Then on the other hand I think that there might be some problems because of the time when they were both accused of impropietry and everything. But the Gray's don't seem like they have a problem with race issues or any kind of predjedice. I think when it all comes down to it, they would be supportive of Amy and Bruce's get together

Who is better at flirting? Amy or Bruce

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bruce is cuter but Amy's better... "Have they kept me down there too long or do you always look this good?"

They didnt have the courage to speak their feelings when they dated another person, who would have the nerve to actually stop the other's wedding?

Bruce or Amy?

Amy: Why?

Bruce: Partly because I think you're too good for him, too smart, too wise, too complicated, and literally too good.

Amy: You said 'partly'. What's the other part?

Bruce: Something I don't know how to name.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Amy would stop Bruce's. I think Bruce would let her go, or he just wouldn't show up like he did the last time lol.

If Amy and Bruce were having a secret affair, who would be the person that would hide it the best?

*~*~*~*BRAMY FAN*~*~*~*
Old 04-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bruce

Who would have a harder to excepting an affair between Amy and Bruce?
Mia or Michael?