Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2003, 02:51 AM
New Fan

Young Americans Look-A-Likes

i saw this commercial for tampons and it featured this really hot blond girl in a white shirt and white pants who i think kinda looks like kathrine if you ask me. i was also looking at the show boston public last friday when i saw an that beared a striking resemblance to kathrine if you ask me especially with her sexy full lips and her name is Cara DeLizia.

<<<<<<<edited to make the thread more general>>>>> [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited Selkie ]
Old 07-20-2003, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

I guess you're refering to Kate B, aren't you? Since you said abt a blonde girl...

Quote:
Originally posted by Jericho:
<STRONG>i saw this commercial for tampons and it featured this really hot blond girl in a white shirt and white pants who i think kinda looks like kathrine if you ask me. i was also looking at the show boston public last friday when i saw an that beared a striking resemblance to kathrine if you ask me especially with her sexy full lips and her name is Cara DeLizia.

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;edited to make the thread more general&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 07-18-2003: Message edited Selkie ]</STRONG>
Old 07-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

So here we're suppose to write abt every actor from YA look-a-likes, right?

Okey, since Ian already got his own thread abt this in his board I can think abt the others. Here we go (just my opinion) [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]:

- Kate Bosworth looks like Julia Stiles and Erika Christenten to me.
- Katherine Moennig, well Jennifer Love Hewitt got some look a like to her in her last music videos (of course Kate M is much more beautiful [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2003, 02:01 PM
New Fan

actually i was talking about kate moennig not kate bosworth. its kind of like if you ever said to yourself "what would kate moennig look like with blond hair?" then you see the commercial and your question is answered.
Old 07-20-2003, 04:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Do I have to say that Ian Somerhalder looks like Tom Welling?

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Old 07-21-2003, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
originally posted by taliann: Kate Bosworth looks like Julia Stiles
she looks nothing like julia stiles!!!!! they may possibly have quite similar lips but the physical resemblance ends there. i personally think kate b looks a little like sarah michelle gellar - not much, but a little, and more so than julia stiles.
has ne1 else noticed that mark familghetti (pr howeva u spell it) looks a little like tom welling? i no ian does and thats really obvious, but mark does 2 a bit. w/e lol
TORIAxXx
Old 07-21-2003, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Hi TORIAxXx,

Cool off, it was only an opinion [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ToriaxXx:
<STRONG>she looks nothing like julia stiles!!!!! they may possibly have quite similar lips but the physical resemblance ends there. i personally think kate b looks a little like sarah michelle gellar - not much, but a little, and more so than julia stiles.
TORIAxXx</STRONG>
Old 07-22-2003, 05:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Peach Melba:
<STRONG>Do I have to say that Ian Somerhalder looks like Tom Welling?</STRONG>

Yes. because I still don't think so [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

But there's an English actress who also played in Notting Hill who looks just like Kate...we even had her pic here once...
Old 07-22-2003, 06:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

sorry talliann [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Quote:
originally posted by charlys_aunt there's an English actress who also played in Notting Hill who looks just like Kate...we even had her pic here once...
hus that then? i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] notting hill, think its gr8. id love 2 no hu t his person is ur tlking bout...
TORIAxXx
Old 07-22-2003, 07:11 AM
Loyal Fan

There's a "Clearasil" advert in the UK and it features two girls that go to the lockers after playing basketball. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's a "look-a-like" or actually her, but the girl on the right - from looking at the tv, resembles, Michelle Monoghan aka Caroline Busse.

Has anyone else seen this resemblance or can confirm if it actually is her?

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Edited: Spelling error

[ 07-22-2003: Message edited Big DC Fan ]
Old 07-22-2003, 08:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

sudden random thought - just saw a very old tampax advert featuring courtney cox-arquette with incredibly short hair...
do u not think that if we mixed kate b and kate m together wed get courtney cox-arquette? shes got the "jake/kate" hair (well, she did in the advert) and the "jake/kate" shine to skin and eyes, with "bella/kate" complexion, lips and long neck.....?
just a suggestion [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]
TORIAxXx
Old 07-22-2003, 10:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, you're right...I haven't seen the advert but I know what you mean...
Old 07-22-2003, 02:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Big DC Fan:
<STRONG>There's a "Clearasil" advert in the UK and it features two girls that go to the lockers after playing basketball. Anyway, I'm not sure if it's a "look-a-like" or actually her, but the girl on the right - from looking at the tv, resembles, Michelle Monoghan aka Caroline Busse.

Has anyone else seen this resemblance or can confirm if it actually is her?

Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Edited: Spelling error

[ 07-22-2003: Message edited Big DC Fan ]</STRONG>
I think it's the same Clearasil commercial people as in Sweden. They're everywhere. TV - magazines - in stores. But yeah, there is some resemblance.

Old 07-26-2003, 02:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

there's this guy, he was in the films "dogma" (1999) and "heartbreakers" (2001) and possibly some others im not sure anyway he looks like an older version of the lovely mr somerhalder. he looks a lot like him him in "heratbreakers" but theres not so many pictures of him....however, this is the best 1 i could find. in the film he had more tousled hair and stuff....o and his eyes arent blue but i think its pretty gd..... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] woteva lol

TORIAxXx
Old 07-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

There is definately something Ian-ish about his eyes and his smile. But he could have shaved! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]