Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2004, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

Episode discussion - 1x03: Kiss and Tell (old thread)

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Kiss and Tell [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

The feminine balance is thrown off with the arrival of Paige Bennett, a beautiful, sophisticated new student at Rawley Girls Academy, who Bella likes in spite of herself. Paige is unabashedly in romantic pursuit of Scout, whom she's known since they were kids, and may be successful at turning his head away from his forbidden love. Meanwhile, Will has a run-in with a trouble-making upperclassman that lands him in deep trouble with Finn, and Hamilton and Jake find themselves in a confusing competition over a girl.

The site that I usually get the episode descriptions and transcripts from seems to have gone AWOL, which is really distressing because it's also the site that I'm downloading the episodes off. I only have three! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Anyway... back to the episode discussion. Impressions, anyone? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited Silversun ]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 04-15-2004, 10:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love this ep! The whole Lena-Jake-Hamilton triangle was so funny. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Old 04-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I really should watch the episode again before I start commenting, but oh well. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I loved the Lena triangle as well! Especially when Hamilton told Jake that she'd won Lena. That was great! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And is it me, or are all the new girls in this episode really forward? Paige is chasing after Scout like there's no tomorrow and Lena's pretty bold just walking into Jake's room and kissing her, just like that.

Old 04-19-2004, 01:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

I definitely agree with you on forward comment! Lena kissing Jake like that... although I liked the no nonsense Paige approach (not that I could do it but hey) but I especially loved the look on Lena's face when Jake pulled out the dreaded, 'it's not you, it's me' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

~ "Gas, gas, honk. Gas, gas, honk. Honk, honk, punch. Gas, gas, gas." ~
Old 04-19-2004, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emjay:
<STRONG>I especially loved the look on Lena's face when Jake pulled out the dreaded, 'it's not you, it's me' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember that! Poor Lena. Poor Jake! How shocking it would have been! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2004, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Whoa! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] MAJOR flashbacks!

I loved that episode! It's where the Jujubees (sp?) came from. I was so [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] with YA when it was airing it wasn't even funny. Even more obsessed with it that I was with Roswell, and that's a lot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I guess the part I liked the most out of the ep was the fact that Hammie wasn't really "fighting" Jake, but fighting FOR Jake. Aww, so much confussion, so much love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 04-20-2004, 01:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I agree ¤}{îÖ¤. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I think this ep is my favourite. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Or Cinderbella... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm just ramberling (sp?)...

I used to be schizo but now we're fine.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

God [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] this was the first time I saw Charlie Hunnam aka Ryder... so I have to say this was my fav episode ever! You just have to love Ryder! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited ~Mia~ ]

Life as Mia
Old 04-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤}{îÖ¤:
<STRONG>I guess the part I liked the most out of the ep was the fact that Hammie wasn't really "fighting" Jake, but fighting FOR Jake. Aww, so much confussion, so much love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, that was really interesting. The whole drive-in thing with the three of them was soooo awkward and funny. Especially after Jake came back from the jujubee run and sat down between Lena and Ham, and they were both peeking at her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mia you have such a Charlie obsession!

Old 04-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

The drive in was classic [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] jujubees!

i never got to tape this ep so my memory is a little blurry of it, but I do remember this line,

'you and Paige... me and my right hand...'

oh bloody hell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hehehh forgive me, my comments tend to be really Will-specific [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~ "Gas, gas, honk. Gas, gas, honk. Honk, honk, punch. Gas, gas, gas." ~
Old 04-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun:
<STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mia you have such a Charlie obsession!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/flowers.gif[/img] so you noticed, huh? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Life as Mia
Old 04-22-2004, 12:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Mia~:
<STRONG>God [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] this was the first time I saw Charlie Hunnam aka Ryder... so I have to say this was my fav episode ever! You just have to love Ryder!</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] amiguita! Why am i not surprised to see you posting that?!

Anyways, I just realized after watching Cinderbella last night that I have a couple of more (don't know which) YA episodes in the same tape. And I'm guessing the one after Cinderbella is this one (not the order it originally aired, but that's the order I have them taped). I'll try to make some time to watch it tomorrow and be back here with some comments [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
|| Manny/Craig
(degrassi) || Maria/Michael (roswell) || Meredith/Derek (ga) || PJ/Bobby (mb) || Rachel/Ross (friends) ||
Old 04-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by emjay:
<STRONG>oh bloody hell [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hehehh forgive me, my comments tend to be really Will-specific [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I remember. You should restart the Willsters thread - it seems to have faded out of existence.

Mia - lovely new Charlie avatar! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Can't wait to hear your amusing commentaries Xio [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have so much TV to watch tonight! I have the second half of yesterday's Bachelor, The Proposal & The Shower (The OC) AND Kiss & Tell. I'll try to be back later tonight with my thoughts [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (If not, over the weekend, definitely over the weekend)
|| Manny/Craig
Old 02-27-2005, 12:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I would have to say that this is one of my fave episodes.

I noticed that too, Nicky. Both Paige and Caroline seemed quite forward in voicing what they wanted, particularly Paige, especially when he tells Scout that he's missing out on a good thing. Modesty is not one of her personality traits!

I am in agreeance with Mia! This episode was the first time I'd seen Charlie Hunnam = ! The way he was strutting down the corridors as though he owned the place...

Also, they were playing "Breakin' Me" by Jonny Lang, my fave vocalist, when Finn and Kate are kissing.

This show had a few of references to masturbation... "you and paige, me and my right hand", um, "i talk about sex and he wants to be left alone", I'm sure there are others...

I could just ramble on, someone stop me...

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek