Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Last Chance To Get Your 'RAWLEY' Sweatshirts and YA Guide Book!

Hi everyone! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but it just never got done. But I am putting up for sale the last of our 'RAWLEY' shirts and the last of the "Everyone Has A Summer...They'll Never Forget" books that were all a part of the 2002 Young Americans Gathering last year and also sold on here.

100% of the proceeds will be going to help support Fan Forum, so let's get these sold so that the money can finally get to them!

Here's me and Jessica modelling the shirts inside of the Bengies Drive-In Theatre:

Me and Oz modelling them off (Lawz and Slicey also pictured):

And here's the group of us at the Bengies Drive-In Theatre, all modelling the wonderful shirts!:

And here's Katherine modelling one of the real ones from the series!:

"Everyone Has A Summer...They'll Never Forget" is a book that was made by the fans of Young Americans last year. It includes anything a YA fan would ever want to know! Included in it is:

Letters from Fan Forum Administrators & Mark Famiglietti
A Young Americans Timeline
What YOU had to say about Young Americans
Cast and Crew biographies
A Young Americans Dictionary
The Silver Oar Awards
The Jahammer Bible
Carrie, A "YA Local"'s experiences on the set
The Official Young Americans Drinking Game
A Word Search
And much, much, more!

You can get your very own "RAWLEY" hooded sweatshirt for only $35.00US, plus shipping and your own copy of "Everyone Has A Summer...They'll Never Forget" for only $10.00US! Plus, buy them both together, and save on shipping!

The shirts we have available are the following

1 Size Small
2 Size Large
1 Size XXLarge

Once these are sold out, that's it! Shirts will be taken on a first come - first served basis. Most likely, they won't be available again!

To make your order, either post here or send an e-mail to yagathering@hotmail.com. Payment to be made by either PayPal or International Money Order. I don't have exact amounts on shipping just yet, but it will be approx. $7.00US for shirts and $4.00US for the books, or $8.00 for both combined.

Also, we have planned to do a new project this year...so keep your eyes out on the board for that coming soon, as soon as we get all of this out of the way.

Visit the 2003 Young Americans Gathering Thread for more information on your last chance to attend a Young Americans Gathering!

[ 06-11-2003: Message edited Johnneh ]
Old 06-11-2003, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh COOL!!!
I'll claim the XXL shirt (cause I NEED a sweatshirt in Florida??? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ), and a book...you can PM me or email mookiewdw@hotmail.com with further instructions, please? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Would you happen to be doing t-shirts at all for this year? I'd like to be as 'supportive' as I can, since I can't be there this year. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]
I believe in angels, really, it's NOT just a good ABBA song!
Old 06-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

OK, once more with feeling:
I'll take a Large shirt...but Johnneh, we'll have to insure the heck out of it!!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 05:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Selkie:
<STRONG>OK, once more with feeling:
I'll take a Large shirt...but Johnneh, we'll have to insure the heck out of it!!!!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] YES!
Old 06-12-2003, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Ooh! I'll take the last large, then, please. I use the other one to sleep in, but want one to wear around (they're so comfortable).

And to anyone who doesn't have a book - it's wonderful. Nibs and I went down memory lane while perusing it, and had so much fun. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My LJ for Movies
Old 06-13-2003, 02:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Good stuff, guys! And thanks for the compliments, Shrr!

So that only leaves one shirt - size small - left!
Old 06-13-2003, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

I'll take the small. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] If it's too little for me one of my boys can wear it. I also want one of the books.
Old 06-13-2003, 06:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Duly noted, Lil' Stinker! And Lil' Stinker, if you like, if you are attending the Gathering in July, I could just bring the shirt with me to save you shipping.

So, all of the shirts are now officially gone! All that's left are the YA books, so let's get them sold!

[ 06-13-2003: Message edited Johnneh ]
Old 06-14-2003, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

Hey,

Since there're no more sweaters [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'd like to have one of the books [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2003, 04:58 PM
Loyal Fan

how many copies of the books do you have left?

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Old 06-23-2003, 07:13 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys! Just to let you know that I'll be contacting you all who ordered the sweatshirts and YA Books very shortly!
Old 06-24-2003, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Okay, cool - but my PM box is full, and I haven't had a chance to empty it, so sending something to my email address would be best. Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

My LJ for Movies
Old 06-28-2003, 11:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

!$%!#^!% I spazzed and now I can't get a sweatshirt!!! %^$@&$^& [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img] I'm going to cry now
Old 07-01-2003, 05:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

I want one of those books... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 08:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

is it possible 2 send a book 2 england (with price in GBS)? how many r left now neway?
lmk
TORIAxXx