Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2005, 10:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Gilmore Girls Sanctuary ~ Luke/Lorelai Analysis & Speculation #26

..:: GILMORE GIRLS LUKE/LORELAI ANALYSIS & SPECULATIONS ::..

Banner by AudiRox

Previous Thread

Feel free to discuss everything about Luke & Lorelai. Have fun posting!

Thread rules :

- This thread is to discuss spoilers of the show, which includes analysis and speculations of what might happen on the show, or what people would like to see happen on the show about Luke and Lorelai. The thread should not be used as episode discussion thread. That should be done on the Gilmore Girls board.

- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It's perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully, but do not attack other posters.

- Don't tease! However, if you do have spoilers that you aren't able or willing to share just yet, it's inappropriate to come on the forum and tell everyone that.

- Please note that asking and/or begging for more spoilers isn't necessary. Our sources give what they can, whenever it is possible, and when the time is right. Asking over and over again won't make them come any quicker, or any more detailed.

Spoilers for Season 6

These will only be those spoilers that affect (or could potentially affect) Luke and Lorelai in season 6:

Episode 6.01 - New and Improved Lorelai
Air Date: Sept 13 2005

Writer: Amy Sherman-Palladino
Director: Amy Sherman-Palladino
  • Luke says YES!
  • Teaser picks up where we left off
  • They celebrate on the night of the engagement
  • There is a bed scene where there is some mention of kids
  • The townies 'tease' Luke for not being the one to propose
  • Lorelai talks to the real estate agent about the TH being up for sale

Episode 6.02 - Fight Face

Air Date: 20 Sept 2005

Writer: Daniel Palladino/TBD
Director: Daniel Palladino_______________________

Other Spoilers:

Ask Ausiello (July 13 2005):

Question: What's the deal with Christopher on Season 6 of Gilmore Girls? They're not going to let him mess things up again for Luke and Lorelai, are they? — Emily

Ausiello: Actually, they're not. As of now, David Sutcliffe (Christopher) is not scheduled to appear. Consider that bullet dodged. For now.

Question: Any news on whether Scott Patterson is returning for Season 7 of Gilmore Girls? — Kim

Ausiello: There's no deal yet.

Question: Got any good Gilmore Girls scoop? Will Jess or Dean be back? — Andrea

Ausiello: Jess is a definite possibility early in the season, but I think we've seen the last of Dean for a while. As it is, they both have new WB shows of their own — Jess, er, Milo, with The Bedford Diaries and Dean, er, Jared, with Supernatural.

Ask Ausiello (May 18 2005)
: Scott Patterson S7 contract negotiations

From the WB Press Tour:
Lorelai is getting a dog

NOTE: The speculations above are just that: speculations. If you are looking for confirmed spoilers, they can be viewed above under the Spoilers for Season 6 heading.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Nice Laura, you put "sanctuary" in the thread title. LOL!
Old 08-08-2005, 10:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread, love the "sanctuary" addition as well.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie
Strap the chuppah to Emily's back and make her haul it to the town square hanging venue - her own particular cross to bear.
Wow. That is brilliant. That's genius. Nice.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:58 AM
Total Fan

So. Who cares about the last 10 minutes on the stairmaster when you've got a chance encounter with SP staring you in the face?? I mean, really.

And thanks for the new thread!
Old 08-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootie
So. Who cares about the last 10 minutes on the stairmaster when you've got a chance encounter with SP staring you in the face?? I mean, really.

And thanks for the new thread!
Dude, my thoughts exactly. I would have grabbed my gloves out of my gym bag and asked if he needed a partner. And then thrown a little pill in his water bottle, but that is another story.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Addicted Fan

I know SP kickboxes and I remember reading somewhere that his dad was a boxer. Hmmmm. Ok, time to hit the showers girls.

And I wonder if he caught what was on tv lol?
Old 08-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hmm, sweaty SP need I say more.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Total Fan

*wipes drool from chin and prepares to go to lunch*

Heh, the warden is taking me out - she wants to try and talk me into staying. No can do sweetie.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Heh, bridges asked him being shirtless and they answered “There was no shirt removal. There was, however, sweat.”

On topic: we should see Lorelai watching Luke workout next season. That would be hot, because you KNOW Luke does. Those tricep dents don’t keep just get like that themselves.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

loving the title!
Old 08-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Total Fan

ok, drooling and swooning now.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm still out of town, and therefore, pretty lost (though I do believe I've been keeping up with all the newest spoiler tibits-- Luke tells Rory, etc) but I HAD to share my amusement by the thread title. Sanctuary is a nice addition.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGL&L77
Dude, my thoughts exactly. I would have grabbed my gloves out of my gym bag and asked if he needed a partner. And then thrown a little pill in his water bottle, but that is another story.
Uh. I just want to know how hard he was breathing... and I wouldn't want to box, I would suggest wrestling.

Who am I kidding? In real life, I would probably sit in the corner and drool.
*picks tongue off floor*

I just got through biking for 30 minutes (stationary). That is when I get my GG rerun fix. Unfortunately, Scott wasn't in the other room, when I turned around.
Dangnabitt!

I think the Emily chuppah thing might work. I mean donkeys are suppose to schlep things on their back and she's been a real ass.

But seriously, I don't know if Luke would bring it up, because it was made for Lorelai and Max and he might think it would remind her of that, him being insecure (sometimes) and all. (Maybe I read that in a fanfic?).
Anyhow, I like the idea of Lorelai saying she saved it for the right person........Luke.

Oh and the dirty list GGL&L77?
I missed that.
Dangnabitt!
Old 08-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Whoever brought up the "strapping the Chuppah to Emily's back"... interesting visual. Maybe she can join Finn and do a whole reenactment of the...
"It does seem a shame that some of the most wonderful things this nation was built on – free speech, a questioning of authority, and non conformity have somehow been twisted into being labeled ‘Un-American’." - John Oliver
Closed Thread   Post New Thread