Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Evangeline/Dominic Appreciation Thread 3: Monalilly: Squee!

Evangeline Lilly/Dominic Monaghan Appreciation Thread

Thread #1 - Evangeline Lilly/Dominic Monaghan Appreciation: Dating or just "Friends"
Evangeline/Dominic Appreciation Thread 2: Sshh it's a Seekrit!

Dom on Evie
"She's a breath of fresh air."
"Isn't she pretty and sweet"

Evie on Dom
"Dominic can't go anywhere without being recognized. I've experienced that a bit and seen his reaction. He is very encouraged by it. He sees it as these people are his supporters and he's so glad to have that support.
So he's very cordial and I've got to see someone be very positive about it, because not everyone is like that."

Emilie de Ravin
Q. Dominic Monaghan who plays charlie has fallen in love with co star evangeline lily who plays kate in the series.

A. Yeah, thats right. They're sweet. Its not flaunted on set. I dont know when it happened but theres definatly some attraction there.

Ian Somerhalder
The sexy women of Lost posed for Vogue earlier in the day, but co-star Ian Somerhalder said he's bummed that there are no available women to date in the cast now that Evangeline Lilly has taken up with Dominic Monaghan.

"Everybody got a whiff of that at the Golden Globes," said Somerhalder, who knew about the coupling before the rest of us. "But I can't get any love. Maggie Grace (Shannon) plays my sister. Emilie de Ravin (Claire) is engaged. Yunjin Kim (Sun) has a boyfriend. That leaves Evie (Lilly), and, well, you know about that."

Maggie Grace
"Emilie [de Ravin, who plays Claire] is engaged and Evangeline [Lilly, who plays Kate] is in love [with co-star Dominic Monaghan, who plays Charlie], so I've just adopted nine big brothers who look out for me," says Maggie, the oldest of three children.

Old 08-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

First!

Yay, new thread, great start! I love that Monalilly is in it!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-16-2005, 11:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Was looking over the French articles here. Babelfished a couple of things. I think it came out well enough to understand the gist of what it says.

Quote:
Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly

"I am very fastidious when they are the men with whom I leave. In general, I meet a boy whom I like every 5 years", declared still a few months ago Evangeline Lilly. It is to say if Dominic Monaghan has chance! Eh yes, the two high-speed motorboats of "Lost" leave indeed together, although they try to hide it with the eyes of general public. At the time of the last Festival of Television of Assembles-Carlo which proceeded at the end of June, Dominic and Evangeline took guard well not to be shown too much together, but there is not any doubt that they spin the perfect love. However, the tourtereaux ones systematically refuse to comment on their relation because they want to preserve it at all costs eye of the media. What either did not prevent them from making together public appearances on several occasions...

And this quote:

Quote:
"I immediately got along with Dominic. One evening in Hawaii, we were at his place to look at the tele one and we launched out in physical challenges, it impressed me: it is able to go on the hands by crossing the legs in the position of the lotus! He makes me laugh, made me discover typically English groups, like "The Streets", teases me on my Canadian accent...", entrusts Evangeline.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Total Fan

I love literal translations

I can imagine Dom showing off with his yoga

Pictures from Lost DVD Launch party

With Naveen
One (naughty gestures)
Two
Three
Four (more naughty gestures)

With Harold
Five
Six

On his tod
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Excuse me for a moment, I want to format the rest here so I can just copypaste them elsewhere

Evie
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Old 08-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Eeee pictures I posted some links to some in the news thread but these are some I havent seen before - shame there dont seem to have been any taken of Dom/Evie though.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:36 AM
Total Fan

Yeah. I'm maintaing my theory of 'if they're not pictured together, it's because they're being too obvious about not being pictured together'

It's a long theory title

Naturally since I wrote that, more picture have appeared.

Dom
One
Two
Three

Evie
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Old 08-17-2005, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Piccies!

Hannah I love your theory.

Those articles are cute. Evey seems to be quite smitten with Dom, and who can blame her?
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 08-17-2005, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I have been so busy with work Hope everyone is well
I love the title for the new thread it's perfect.

Quote:
"I immediately got along with Dominic. One evening in Hawaii, we were at his place to look at the tele one and we launched out in physical challenges, it impressed me: it is able to go on the hands by crossing the legs in the position of the lotus! He makes me laugh, made me discover typically English groups, like "The Streets", teases me on my Canadian accent...", entrusts Evangeline.
omg I just love that, these two are just so goofy.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

A quote from this article

Quote:
Evangeline Lilly (Kate) arrived looking like a '60s-era go-go dancer in a super-short, vintage, yellow tweed dress with white, knee-high boots that were "made for walkin" the treacherous terrain.

Asked to comment on the vintage Batman T-shirt her party companion and cast mate Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) was sporting, Lilly simply said, "That's pretty cute."
Old 08-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Total Fan

They're trying to get them to reveal stuff in other ways now. Sneaky reporters
Old 08-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

The media isn't giving up...but Dom and Evi are keeping that roadblock firmly in place. Good for them!

From a Dom interview scanned and posted on the starDOM forums. Or you can simply read the article via the SundayTimes

Quote:
Another thing they do not talk about is their private lives. Lilly and Monaghan have been linked romantically off-screen, but they are in no mood to discuss it.

"We've yet to talk about it [with the media]. People talk about my rumoured relationship with Dominic, but we just try to stay professional and mature," Lilly says, stressing the word "rumoured" and looking uncomfortable.

Monaghan, who starred in The Lord of the Rings, is more at ease with the media than newcomer Lilly, but did not offer much more.

"We never really volunteer much information, but people keep asking," he says, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's called a private life for a reason."
Old 08-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Extreme Fan

contactmusic is at it again. No idea where they got this from, but it sounds tabloidish.

Quote:
LILLY: 'MONAGHAN IS MY FAVOURITE PERSON'

LOST beauty EVANGELINE LILLY found fulfillment on the set of the hit TV show, because she fell in love with co-star DOMINIC MONAGHAN.

The Canadian actress, 26, still struggles to believe she found true love at the same time as getting her first big acting break - and she is delighted to call the English THE LORD OF THE RINGS star "my favourite person in the whole world".

She adds, "With him I feel at peace and I feel fulfilled. I couldn't be happier."
Old 08-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Total Fan

I have no words for how much I DON'T believe that
Old 08-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongPlacebo
Ditto .

Evy and Dom in Paris introducing a french fan site - cutenes and is it sad im excited because im sure Ive been to the place they are standing .

Transcript:
Evangeline: (In French) Hello everybody, I'm Evangeline Lilly and I play Kate in the TV Show Lost.
Dom: (In English) My name is Dominic Monaghan and I play Charlie in the same show.
Evangeline: (In French) We are here in Paris and wanted to tell you: "Welcome on the website of TF1 and we love all our fans!"
Dom: (In French) Yes.
Evangeline: (In French) Thank you.

Thanks to acrossthestars via evangelinefan for the translation.
Old 08-23-2005, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
While it is really cute story I can not imagine Evie saying that either.

Eee thank you lh2005 for the video. I love it when Dom says yes in french and Evie starts to laugh.

I am off on holiday tomorrow, I hope everyone takes care and I'll speak to you all soon