"Magnum, P.I." (1980)

Series Complete credited cast:
Tom Selleck .... Thomas Sullivan Magnum, IV
John Hillerman .... Jonathan Quayle Higgins III/Elmo/Father Paddy McGuinness
Roger E. Mosley .... Theodore 'TC' Calvin
Larry Manetti .... Orville 'Rick' Wright
Old 08-18-2006, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

I can't believe no one else likes this show!
Old 08-25-2006, 10:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I like it and sometimes watched the repeats on A&E.

Season 5 will be out on DVD October 10th and here's the cover art and price list in this link:

Here's the cover art and price list for Season 5.

Quote:
We've added a news item for "Magnum, P.I." to the site. Here it is:

Season 5 News, Specs, Artwork and a Menu - 1:57 PM 8/24/2006 We have news on the fifth season of Magnum, along with artwork, details, and a menu. Magnum, P.I. - Season 5 News, Specs, Artwork and a Menu

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Magnum, P.I." released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
robinepowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

I love Magnum. It's a great show.

GO MISSOURI TIGERS ! !
cls21c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 6, is out on DVD February 27, 2007, which has the cover art and price included with the release date:

Quote:

Universal announces Season 6 - 11:01 AM 12/22/2006 The sixth season has been announced - check the site for more info. Magnum, P.I. - Universal announces Season 6

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Magnum, P.I." released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account nformation". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 12-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Master Fan

Tom Selleck is so good-looking.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:25 PM
Loyal Fan

That he is. Did you see the three movies he did on CBS - "Jesse Stone" based a series of novels? Unfortuntately CBS has decided to do away with movies this TV season.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I saw parts of it. Well, they are doing a few movies.

Did you see 12 Mile Road with him and Wendy Crewson?
Old 12-24-2006, 05:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Nope, sorry. Btw I was at IMDB and there's another Jesse Stone movie set to be released sometime next year. It's "post production" which means the movie is already filmed.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 7 will be out on DVD October 30. This is the season is the crossover episode with Angelea Lansbury of Murder She Wrote and Frank Sinatra's last TV appearence.

Quote:

Frank Sinatra Guests In Magnum, P.I.'s Next-to-Last Season - 7:57 AM 7/18/2007 "Magnum, P.I. - The 7th Season" has been announced for DVD. We've got the early info for you in the TVShowsOnDVD News! Magnum, P.I. DVD news: Announcement for Magnum, P.I. - The 7th Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Magnum, P.I." released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 07-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 7 Artwork:

Quote:

Have A Hawaiian Eye for Magnum - Season 7 Box Art! - 5:23 PM 7/23/2007 We've got a look at the package for "Magnum P.I. - The Complete 7th Season" on DVD. Check it out in the TVShowsOnDVD News! Magnum, P.I. DVD news: Box Art for Magnum P.I. - The Complete 7th Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Magnum, P.I." released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 08-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 7 Menu Screens:

Quote:

Menu Screens, Bonus Material for Magnum's 7th Season - 8:34 PM 8/26/2007 We've got a look at the menu screens and extras for "Magnum, P.I. - The 7th Season" on DVD. Read the story in the TVShowsOnDVD News! Magnum, P.I. DVD news: Extras for Magnum, P.I. - The 7th Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Magnum, P.I." released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com -www.TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 09-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Tom Selleck -

I especially like the episodes where he wears tight pants.

But... Sadly, he's not as good-looking anymore.
Old 12-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 8 will be out on DVD March 4, 2008 (my birthday).

Quote:
We've added a news item for "Magnum, P.I." to the site. Here it is: You're Finished, Magnum! Final (8th) Season Set for DVD - 10:23 AM 12/07/2007 Universal has announced the release of "Magnum, P.I. - The 8th Season" on DVD. We've got the date, cost, extras, box art, even the mnu screens for it in the TVShowsOnDVD News! Magnum, P.I. DVD news: Announcement for Magnum, P.I. - The 8th Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com

Old 12-12-2007, 10:22 PM
JDP
Ultimate Fan

I love Magnum, P.I. Well, I love Higgins. I really like Magnum, P.I. Higgins is my favorite tv character ever probably. This foursome was so much better than the A-Team: