Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

The Outcasts [Sean/Ellie] #100: Because they aren't over. Far from it.

Outcasts [Sean/Ellie] #100: Because they aren't over. Far from it.

Welcome to the 100th Sean Cameron and Ellie Nash thread.

It started in detention...
moved onto the roof...
scars and rubberbands, hugs and handholding, kisses and couches, Bueller and Black In Black...
over?
They haven't even begun.

Want to know who we are? Why we believe? What we remember? Which episodes we keep on repeat? What we've already said?

What do us Outcasts have to say about our couple? We could go on and on...

What made you start shipping Sean and Ellie?

Hmm. I think it was the moment in TOM when Ellie shows Sean her arm, and instead of freaking out he takes her handMusicofNight07

The rooftop scene in TOM, without a doubtTrepeGroupie4

What made me start shipping Sean and Ellie was the hand hold scene in TOM. It was a real natural moment between them and from that moment on I started shipping them – LilLala08

I my self am a hopeless romantic so of course they’re the cutest thing in the world. They just had that bond that a lot of the couples on the show lacked at the time. I love all the cutesy things that they did. And they are still some of the best moments I will ever remember on Degrassi. I think that what made me start first was when he ran his hand over her cuts. I remember thinking, “Wow he’s truly amazing that he can look at her and touch her with out thinking oh wow a weirdo drama case.” Ellie had always been my favorite since they day she was first on. And with all they had put her threw they needed to put her with someone who would care about her. And they found the perfect guy – SandElforever

Well, I started to like them when I saw those little promos of them when they were in the garden and I thought they were really cute and then TOM just sealed my love and I've been loving them ever since – xxCrashIntoMexx

Why do you think Sean and Ellie go so well together?

I love how they support each other and that they can be themselves around each other. They were so in love and I think they're just right for each other – Jadoo

Because their personalities mesh. Ellie is laid back and lets Sean be who he is and Sean understands Ellie; they understand each other very well, which is why they had the most mature relationship of the teens on the show – 80sBabygirl

They just compliment each other well, they accept each other for who they are and are both very laidback. I think they also were there for each other the most in their times of need, and therefore have a connection that they couldn't make with anyone else. Above all, I think Sellie was just so comfy together that they just meshed well nicely – watchmebleed

The reason why these two go together so well is they're both everything that the other is not. But they share some important things in common: one - they love each other. Two: they are the outcasts. The ones who no one are really friends with. The ones who sort of get lost in the crowd, but that doesn't mean they're not therepixierock88

They get each other. When they were in detention, they were able to be so open and honest with each other, that it was this sort of instant connection. Ellie makes Sean a better person, without having to tell him to or making him change. And Sean doesn't question to her as to why she cuts, and actually understands why she does. She doesn't freak him out and he doesn't scare her. They just fit – lalatina15

I think it's their personalities and their past. They connect on so many different levels. Their personalities just mesh well. They understand each other better than anyone. There's love, respect, trust, safety, squee-ness, and stability. Everything you need in a relationship, everything Eman is not – carcrashes..

What do you see for Sean and Ellie in the future?

Obviously, they'll both date other people for the time now but I hope they'd make it back to each other. I mean, even when they were breaking up, they still wanted to be with each other – jadorexme

I honestly seeing them getting back together, or having some sort of talk and deciding that it will always been them in the end, even if they aren't together – Pickle-weasel!

That they will be best friends and maybe end back up together – NotxYoursxTruly

Hopefully a reunion of some sort. They had such an intense relationship that was basically left open ended, and while I don't think that they should just fall into each other's arms again, I would like to see them at least talk about and acknowledge that what they had together was really rare and great – LilLala08

Well I guess this season I don’t see them talking much but next or in the future I see him opening up a garage and somehow Ellie’s car breaking down and needing something. Sean will be the one to fix it and then they’ll start talking… and you know where it will go from there (maybe there will be a table involved…) – SandElforever

I think, if they can find their ways back to each other, they'll actually have a real adult relationship. It seemed like their relationship was the most adult on the show – KCsGirl

They aren’t over. Far from it. They are two of those people who will eventually find their way back to each other. Months or years from now, Sean and Ellie are itBkrstar

Last edited by Bkrstar; 09-21-2006 at 09:44 PM
Old 09-21-2006, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

The Soundtrack:

Fanfiction:

Come What May -- By Daimeera
I Will Crumble -- By Erica
Piece of You, Piece of Me & Hello, Again -- By Joa

C2 Communtiy-A C2 Community deticated to Sean/Ellie

Videos:

"Missing" by unapologetic mocker
"We Belong Together" & "Goodbye to You" by Joa
Always On Your Side by Kimberly

Icons:

Bkrstar

Pickle-weasel!

lalatina15

(more)

The top five Outcast moments of all time, as voted by the shippers:

5.) Ellie showing Sean her scars in Take On Me
“You don’t seem scared of me.”
“Nope. You don’t seem freaked out by me.”
“Nope.”
“Are you freaked out now?”

The fact that Ellie trusted Sean enough, after only just meeting him a few hours or so before, means so much. She showed him her scars and he touched them. It's just a beautiful scene. *heart melts again* - carcrashes..

4.) The “I love you” goodbye scene from BIB
“Sean, please. I love you.”
“I love you too…”

Every time I watch this scene, my heart breaks right along with Ellie’s. It’s so bittersweet – we finally get an “I love you” from them, but on the saddest not possible. Stacey and Daniel were both incredible. If they had to break up, then this was the most heart-wrenching, memorable way they could’ve done it – Bkrstar

3.) Sean holding Ellie’s hand on the roof in Take On Me
I thought that his action said so much, without him verbalizing his feelings. You could tell that he felt her pain and that he understood her – Ellabella87

2.) Sean telling Ellie to move in with someone who loves her in Anywhere I Lay My Head
“Let me make it simple. Move in – with someone who loves you.”
This episode not only showed how much Sean cared about her and wanted to protect her from her mom's drinking, but it was the first time he told her he loved her – lalatina15

1.) Ellie jumping on Sean and kissing him after finding out he’s staying in Our House
“You’re staying?”
“Yeah!”
“Woo!”

Awwwwwwwww that is one of the first scenes that I think of then I see them. It’s beyond cute. That’s what I would love to have! To be able to do that to my boyfriend in the middle of the hallway. Wow… I really need to find a boyfriend… I need to find my own Sean – SandElforever

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate

Last edited by lalatina15; 09-23-2006 at 03:02 PM
Old 09-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Post away!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

More "100" icons (by me):

ETA: Added a link to the second post where you can find all of these icons, plus all the others I made for the 100th. (link)

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate

Last edited by lalatina15; 09-23-2006 at 02:53 PM
Old 09-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Banned

Eeeee. Everything's so diggin'! The arts are so, so pretty and all those little messages of every poster and the moments and everything. You guys did great. Be proud, feel special.

Félicitation! (Yeah, in french, because I am a rebel)
Old 09-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

OMG!!! You guys, the threads look STUNNING!! I mean, beyond stunning! It's so beatiful, and for 100 threads, the first thread to reach it on Degrassi board!!
Ria
Old 09-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow, it looks amazing! You guys did an awesome job.
1st to 100!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

I LOOOOVe the front post

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 09-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

I still can't believe we put this all together starting in thread #99.

I'm gonna do a thank you post in a minute, once I get over the fact that we actually did this. First on the Degrassi board! This is so cool
Old 09-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Banned

Seriously, I have the biggest admiration for you guys. Doing all of that in 2-3 days (?) and make it look that great... You impress me.

Betsyleon. I'm proud like a big mommah.
Old 09-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ahhh, this thread is so amazing! The graphics, the top moments, the reasons, everything! I really wish I could use one of the icons. But this thread is love!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Sum Even though I know that you'll now demand my firstborn for BL 700, your sentiments touch my heart.

And on that note, my list of thank yous:

Joa: Oh my gosh, I can't believe we actually got this done. I think we exchanged maybe over 100 PMs in less than a week? You did such an amazing job with everything, from making all those webpages to keeping everything organized to putting up with my endles lists. I still can't believe that you only came in at thread 92, it feels like you've been with us since day 1! I'm so happy that I got to know you through this experience... and I still can't believe we did it!

punk: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. Remember when you posted that animation of Sean and Ellie in one of the Masochist threads? And I was all "hey, who are those cute people hugging and twirling each other around?" And so I started watching Degrassi? Mmmhmm. You are the reason I attempted to learn PS (and uh, still working on that one) so I could make Outcast icons, you are the one who always let me know when there were new pics out, and you were the one who started this whole thing back with thread #1. Now you'd better actually post here.

Ria - Thank you so much for making all those graphics on such short notice! When Joa told me all the stuff you were making I got so excited, and seeing it is even more amazing.

Leigh - for donating your beautiful art to the thread.

Everyone who responded to my survey - Seriously, I thought I'd maybe get 3 or 4 replies if I was lucky. And then my PMs kept growing... and growing... and the response was unbelievable. You guys wrote such incredible things about Sean and Ellie, I wish we'd had the space to post all of everyone's responses to the questions. I think I put in at least one quote from everyone, and honestly, it took me nearly three hours to narrow it down and choose. The dedication from Outcast shippers is incredible. Your words define our couple.

Oldbies - Mar, otep, Kayla, Dai, amy, everyone else who is MIA. I remember flying through threads and endless imaginary conversations between Sean, Ellie, and a very well used table. Come back to us guys.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Whoo-hoo! The Outcasts made it to 100 threads! This thread is awesome. It looks great. Now excuse me while I change my avatar to one of the Outcasts 100 Threads avatars.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Aw, I see so many avis and sigs for 100! This is just so cool

carcrashes.. you're almost there! I used to go on all the boards and play the game threads to up my post count. Yeah, that was when you had to get 500 to get a custom avi

What's your name btw?
Old 09-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Banned

Anything for my soulmoats.

The scar moment looks so intense and emotional.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread