Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Heroes Episode 1-03 Discussion Thread - One Giant Leap (October 9)

Episode 1-03, 'One Giant Leap'

As the "Heroes" continue to test their newfound extraordinary abilities, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) tries to maintain a normal social life when a romance with the football quarterback takes a tragic turn. While Hiro (Masi Oka) convinces his friend that they are destined to travel to America to save the world, a frightened Niki (Ali Larter) follows instructions from a mysterious, unknown source that directs her to the middle of the desert. Meanwhile, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) uses Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) accident to propel his political campaign. The elusive Sylar is being hunted by both Matt (Greg Grunberg) and the FBI, as well as Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), whose father's journal leads to potential clues. Santiago Cabrera, Tawny Cypress and Noah Gray-Cabey also star, and Clea Duvall and Nora Zehetner guest star.

The official promo for this episode can be downloaded HERE
Old 10-09-2006, 10:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Great episode. Should make the Wet!Jess!Crew happy. More later.
Shanti70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Indeed!!

It was a wonderful episode. I enjoyed it immensely from start to finish. Niki's story is still a bit confusing but very interesting nonetheless. I think Micah knows more about things than Niki probably thinks he does. Ooh, and the tension between Niki and her ex(?)-mother-in-law... you could definitely cut it with a knife! I'm very much looking forward to the introduction of D.L., I thought we would have seen him by at least ep 3 but, I guess we have to wait some more.

Hiro and Ando are so cute!! I'm kind of surprised that Hiro wasn't a little more freaked out by what he's reading in the comic strip... but his and Ando's whole "it's destiny" convo was so incredibly funny... especially on the plane... But I doubt the knows what they're both getting into... I mean the scope of what this may mean... for the future... I also wonder if he thinks he's the only one in the world with special powers... how will he react when he discovers that there are more like him out there... ?

Well, it seems like once Peter's finished "absorbing" other people's powers... they wear off... it was funny to see him trying to fly from monkey bars and that kid was watching him... and then trying to figure out why to his brother... who again tried to brush him off. I had a bad feeling about Nathan insisting Peter be at the fundraiser... and holy brotherly conflicts!! Nathan's a real jerk!! Oh, lordy... when he started speaking about their father's illness... and then segued into Peter's 'accident'... I knew he was going to say he tried to kill himself!! Oh, boy... the look on Peter's face!!! Milo was great in this scene... the play of emotions in just the space of a few seconds was terrific and so dead on! Man, those sessions with Rocky Balboa really paid off... 'cause whoo he really laid into those punches!! Good for him! I actually cheered when he really gave it to his brother!

Peter/Simone... the scene in the appartment lobby was really nice... it was visually pleasing... but I really don't feel the connection between them... I would enjoy it more I think had there been more development... and more growth in their friendship, but I really liked how she wanted to be there for him in the end... although, I wonder if it isn't more for her sake than his own... like she's maybe using him as a rebound-thing... to forget Isaac... But their scene in the rain under that red umbrella was really romantic and sweet, though. I felt awful for Isaac however, who "saw" the scene take place... I wonder if he knew before, I mean if he had painted that scene before he broke up with her, though... hmm...

Matt's story is really interesting. I'm glad he got out of the FBI's questioning and is now working for them... holy ****! the scene of Sylar (is it really him?) trying to take the little girl... and the female agent running after him to only then feel his 'power'... I guess he has some kind of mind control abilities... man, when he "made" the agent turn the gun on herself... that was intense... and Matt comes in and shoots him... to only then see Sylar get up as if nothing... makes me wonder if Sylar isn't somehow related to Claire... perhaps he's her biological father...?

Claire wanting to just be normal is a very human... and real reaction... but will probably put her in a precarious and dangerous situation... as too many people know about her special 'gift'... especially her "dad", who doesn't seem to be all that nice. But, poor girl, she's being really put through the ringer!! Yikes! Almost getting raped by that ******* QB and then impaled by a piece of tree branch in the brain!! And then after it's removed... wakes up... only to find that she's being autopsy-fied!!

What a way to end the show!!

I can't wait for next week!!
darcybennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Next week is going to be so good! I wanna know what they have to tell Peter, and the last scene gross.
MariSk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

this has been the best ep so far!!!

everyone's storyline is getting really intersting...i can't to see what happens with claire next week....how's she going to explain she alive...

And OMG i am really hating Nathan right now!!! The way he's using his father's illness and Peter to try to get votes...and OMG the was Peter looked when Nathan told everyone he tried to kill himself...

He looked really good in the suit with his hair and the watch...OMG He looked so good...and the smile when he was telling Simone that he loved her..aww....although i can't really feel anything between them...maybe it is beacuse we didn't see them be friends, we didn't really see the chase...

I was so glad that Peter hit Nathan..he has a good arm...and i can't wait for next weeks ep..

this ep gave me chills in some parts...and next weeks looks even better!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Ratings are in for last night:

Zap2it

Quote:
NBC's "Heroes" was second with an 8.1/12, actually winning the hour among adults 18-49.
_____

The Futon Critic

Quote:
The Peacock then served up fresh installments of "Deal or No Deal" (households: 9.5/15, #3; adults 18-49: 4.4, #4), "Heroes" (households: 8.1/12, #5; adults 18-49: 5.9, #T1) and "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip" (households: 5.8/9, #8; adults 18-49: 3.8, #6). Note that "Heroes" climbed from its week two numbers (households: 7.6/11; adults 18-49: 5.3 on 10/2/06) and finished just shy of its premiere audience (households: 8.8/13; adults 18-49: 6.0 on 9/25/06).

____

Media Week

Quote:
CBS Wins; NBC’s Heroes Strong; Disappointing What About Brian Season-Opener on ABC

Yesterday’s Winners:
Deal or No Deal (NBC), Two and a Half Men (CBS), Heroes (NBC), CSI: Miami (CBS)

NBC had another Monday of mixed news courtesy of its combination of Deal or No Deal, Heroes and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Deal or No Deal kicked off the evening with a dominant 9.8/15 in the overnights, 15.22 million viewers and a 4.4/12 among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m.; leading into week three of Heroes at a solid 9.2/13 in the overnights (#2), 13.31 million viewers (#2) and a first-place 5.9/14 among adults 18-49 at 9 p.m.. Heroes is not only the real deal, but NBC is already in the planning stages of a new version of The Bionic Woman next season.

Last edited by darcybennett; 10-10-2006 at 03:41 PM
Old 10-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Peter/Simone... the scene in the appartment lobby was really nice... it was visually pleasing... but I really don't feel the connection between them... I would enjoy it more I think had there been more development... and more growth in their friendship, but I really liked how she wanted to be there for him in the end... although, I wonder if it isn't more for her sake than his own... like she's maybe using him as a rebound-thing... to forget Isaac... But their scene in the rain under that red umbrella was really romantic and sweet, though. I felt awful for Isaac however, who "saw" the scene take place... I wonder if he knew before, I mean if he had painted that scene before he broke up with her, though... hmm...
I agree, darcy. I just don't feel any chemistry and I blame it on not having a back story or a build up. Since this show doesn't seem to be into showing flashbacks, I don't think we're going to be getting any backstory. I also think that Milo just looks so much younger than Tawny.
Shanti70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Surely more than 4 people watched last night. Where is everyone? I am so thrilled the ratings were even better than last week

First, to Darcy. If you were able to watch last nights episode, then you'll have no trouble watching Cursed and Stay Alive. Seriously. That was scarier than those 2 films IMO. I'm proud of you for getting through it

Where do I start... Milo jumping off the jungle bars and his expression looking at the kid

Red cape on the kid, Nathan picks a red tie, the red bow in the girls hair that Hiro saved, the red umbrella, ...whats with the red? What do you think that means?

Milo looks really good with Adrian in their scenes. They're matched well.

I love Peter's excitement about his 'power'. He's not ashamed or embarrassed about it at all in talking about it in front of others, as he does with Nathan. I think that says a lot about his character. It's like its the first time in his life he feels important. His passion about it makes you feel that much more hopeful and sympathetic towards him.

Chandra Suresh's book has that symbol on it. I wonder if the 'Heroes' are even aware they have it in their consciousness? Peter didn't say he's seen that before or that he had drawn that before.

Hiro freezing time as the truck crashed... it was such a cool effect! When Hiro walked towards the girl he bumped into one of the toys floating in the air and it spun. Really well done. And I can see it now, Heroes T-shirts with "I did it!" on it Gotta love Hiro.

Sylar getting shot by Matt and getting back up behind him... so 'Halloween'.... I loved it! Those scenes are filmed so well. Maybe he has taken on the power of the 'Heroes' he has killed so far, so he has a mixture of their powers. I'm thinking that Peter would be the only one to stop him because Peter would be able to mimic all of his powers so they'd be on even terms. Just IMO.

Hiro on the plane talking about a costume and his friend says "You even mention tights and a cape, I'm going home."

The scene between Peter and Simone at her fathers apartment building... you could tell how important it was to him that what he was meant to do would impress her. You could really feel it in his eyes. It was nice seeing him smile with her too.

Claire's attack scene... ouch! That's going to need more than an aspirin

Milo at the party... Milo in a suit... can we just admire the man...

I love that cap (thanks again so much, Ali!). He has such a great 'stare'. He brings so much through his face as an actor. And he is so handsome in a suit. I wish he hadn't been so clean shaven though. I want the beard back!

This was my favorite scene. Milo is so natural in it. The way he smiles, the way he touches Simone's glass, ...he makes it so interesting to watch. And his awkwardness after telling Simone he loved her and being interrupted by Nathan... the way he smiled, looked down, then quickly looked up at her and back at Nathan again... Classic Milo.

Nathan telling the press Peter had a suicide attempt.... just when Peter has some happiness, he's shot down again. I hated Nathan for that, but love that they wrote it The way they write Nathan gives Milo some great things to work off of.

Matt hearing everyones thoughts except that one man, who also has that symbol on his necklace. He looked at Matt as if he knew...

I don't trust that girl with Mohinder. I've watched too much Alias and 24 to think she is good

Milo in a fight He held himself well in this scene. The punches came off looking real.

The kiss in the rain. This too was classic Milo acting. His eskimo kiss, the way he was gentle with how he approached it. I liked what he gave the scene. But, I too feel the actress playing Simone looks too old for him. I also feel that we don't know enough about Simone to care what she is feeling. I'm not sure how I feel about them together. I'm wondering if Simone ever gets killed if Peter will be tempted to use his powers for evil to get revenge? He seems to be a character that acts on emotion first.

The end scene. I love the end shock scenes in the eps!! I'm so glad they don't tie things up at the end, but leave you hanging. Who do you think pulled it out of Claire's head? It was someone wearing a glove. My only guess as to why she couldn't heal herself when it was in her was maybe because it was in her brain. That part that controls it maybe was being blocked, until the stick was removed.

"Holy sh"

Another thing I like about this show is how each character has its own story. Some are wishing the Heroes get together, but so far I'm enjoying them on their own. Its like real life, watching the different people and their lives.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Milo Ventimiglia

i am so glad that's doing well..and that this is the show that is saving that NBC!!!.i really love this show!!! It looks more like a moive than a tv show, and i love that all the characters have their own storylines cause it's different than alot of shows.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mvpics (View Post)
I don't trust that girl with Mohinder. I've watched too much Alias and 24 to think she is good
I don't trust her either! Something about her totally reminds me of the girl possessed by a demon who was hunting Sam and Dean during season 1 of Supernatural. I think it's her haircut. Anyway... I can't shake the feeling that she's spying on Mohinder. Maybe she isn't. Maybe she really is one of the good guys, but I won't be surprised if it turns out she's not.

Quote:
just when Peter has some happiness, he's shot down again.
And in front of the woman he just said "I love you" to for the first time. Nathan has great timing.

Quote:
Milo in a fight He held himself well in this scene. The punches came off looking real.
I rewatched that second punch over and over and over several times because it just looked so good. Nathan made me laugh during that scene though. I hated him for what he did and I was so happy that Peter hit him, but his reactions to it all were so casual. Giving Peter the thumbs up for "getting" why he did it. I love these two in their scenes together.

Simone/Peter... I think it's a mistake on the writers part to push these two together so soon. (but maybe they have a good reason and we just don't know it yet) Especially since we don't know much about Simone. Well... we don't know a huge amount about any of them yet, because we're only on episode 3. And it's not like Peter doesn't have enough things going on for him right now, he doesn't need a love interest to make him compelling. He certainly doesn't need to be involved in a love triangle. Although... if he gets his heart broken, at least we can take comfort in the fact that Milo will kick butt with the angst.

When he told her he loved her... at first, I wasn't sure how I felt about the way it was written. It seemed just so... something. Like... no one would really just come right out and say that. But then this is Peter we're talking about. Peter who openly discusses destiny with random cab drivers and who talks about being able to fly within earshot of anyone who cares to listen. I don't know. Maybe I'm overthinking it or explaining it away because I love Peter and I love Heroes.

Quote:
The kiss in the rain. This too was classic Milo acting. His eskimo kiss, the way he was gentle with how he approached it.
As I've been saying all over the net for the past 24 hours, I may not "feel" the S/P relationship right now, but that kiss was just... *fans self* I loved the eskimo kiss and the pause between the first kiss and the next one... Milo kissage makes me happy. I wish I was Tawny Cypress. Or any of the actresses he's kissed. I so need to get me some talent and get into acting.
Holly Gilmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 05:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

The end of the episode...WOW!!! They certainly know how to impress audience and made them wait till the next episode with all that excitement and stuff I feel right now.
As for Claire - man, what happen to her before (I mean the rape) was absolutely nothing comparing it to the situation she was put at the end. Not really pleasant thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mvpics
Milo at the party... Milo in a suit... can we just admire the man...
I agree completely Kelly. But - lets be sincere here - he totaly deserves that admiration!! He`s a brilliant actor and he proves that in every episode. The scene where he tried to fly was great, his talk with Nathan, the party, his talk with Simone at the lobby, him saying Simone that he`s in love with her - all of it was amazing. I love how he can express his emotions just by his face expressions, his gestures, movements, without saying a word. Not many people can do that.
And the kissing scene - that was beautiful!

And God! I just simply adore that man in the suit I have in general a thing for men in suits, but Milo looks extra extra good in it. I`m sorry but my vocabulary is too poor to express it properly

But I agree with you that the whole Peter - Simone romance thing isn`t convincing. Maybe it`s too early, maybe because she`s older than him, I don`t know, but something`s wrong with this. Maybe it will get better in the couple next episodes, when we`ll know more about Simone.. I don`t know.

And BTW I was just wondering what would Simone reaction be if she knew that she replaced one guy who thinks that he has some power (or actually has this power) to another who also is extraordinary. That girl definitely is lucky

In spite of the awful thing he did to Peter - I still like Nathan! They way he carries himself, the way he behaves - I don`t know, there`s something about him that makes me like him. Maybe it`s one of his "politician`s" tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Gilmore
I rewatched that second punch over and over and over several times because it just looked so good. Nathan made me laugh during that scene though. I hated him for what he did and I was so happy that Peter hit him, but his reactions to it all were so casual. Giving Peter the thumbs up for "getting" why he did it. I love these two in their scenes together.
I had exactly the same feelings about that scene. I rewatched all over again and Nathan`s behaviour was so funny despite the drama of the whole situation. The punching thing was great - Milo did this spledidly. I actually thought that he was really hitting him, it looked so real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly_mvpics
There`s definitely something with this girl that makes me suspicious about her. She definitely looks way too innocent to be that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanti70
Great episode. Should make the Wet!Jess!Crew happy.
That`s exactly what I thought when I saw the scene in the rain

Last edited by efka; 10-11-2006 at 05:38 AM
efka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by efka (View Post)
The end of the episode...WOW!!! They certainly know how to impress audience and made them wait till the next episode with all that excitement and stuff I feel right now.
I think thats what is helping create a great word of mouth about the show too. A lot of people on the net are talking about the great endings of each show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Gilmore (View Post)
I loved that too. I loved Milo got to play a scene like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Gilmore (View Post)
As I've been saying all over the net for the past 24 hours, I may not "feel" the S/P relationship right now, but that kiss was just... *fans self* I loved the eskimo kiss and the pause between the first kiss and the next one... Milo kissage makes me happy. I wish I was Tawny Cypress. Or any of the actresses he's kissed. I so need to get me some talent and get into acting.
LOL I take it your husband doesn't read these threads
Old 10-14-2006, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 1-03 recap - 'One Giant Leap' (Milo scenes)

Peter appears to be standing on top of a roof, ready to jump. He lets himself fall over, but its revealed he is on top of monkey bars in a childs playground. He falls straight down and hits the ground. Discouraged, he still gets back up and tries it again. A boy wearing a red cape and a blue shirt watches, as Peter again crashes to the ground. Peter looks at the kid while the child just slurps on his driink with no expression.

In Peter's campaign headquarters, Peter walks in to talk to Nathan. Nathan asks Peter which tie he should wear. Peter chooses the blue. Nathan decides on the red because "the President wears red". He asks Peter if he's going to break out his suit and come tonight. Peter says he will, then tells him he tried flying again.

Nathan- "Would you keep your voice down."
Peter- "You were there. Last night I could fly. This morning, nothing. I nearly broke my neck trying."
Nathan- "Well, that would have solved one of our problems."
Peter- "So I went to the library to see if I could find anything on human flight. I came across this amazing book. Listen to this. Genes determine obesity. Blood pressure. Out of the thirty billion possibilities, one might contain the potential for human flight. This guy knows what's going on."
He reveals the book sleeve. Its called 'Activating Evolution' by Chandra Suresh (Mohinder's late father). The cover art is the symbol we keep seeing.

Peter- "Chandra Suresh. He's a genetics professor in India. I called. They said that he quit six months ago. They think he's here in New York. We've gotta find this guy."
Nathan- "We got a more immediate problem here."
Peter- "What?"
Nathan- "It's this woman reporter. She's poking around into why you jumped off the roof."
Peter- "Look, Nathan, we flew. Aren't you curious how this happened?"
Nathan- "Yeah, I mean I want answers just like everyone else, man, just like you, okay? But right now, today, I'm trying to find a way to put a spin on this so it doesn't look like crazy runs in the family."
Peter- "I need to figure out why this is happening to me, to us."
Nathan- "Responsibilities, Pete. Okay? I've got an election to win and a family to feed, okay?"
He walks away as Peter follows.

Peter- "You are so- - What do you want to tell that reporter?"
Nathan- "I know one thing we can't tell her. The truth."

In the entrance of the apartment building (210) of Charles Deveaux (Simone's ailing father), Simone walks in as Peter is getting off an elevator and leaving. They stop to talk.

Simone- "Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to be on your shift?"
Peter- "I was just filling in my replacement, and saying bye to your dad."
Simone-"What?"
Peter- "Listen.."
Simone is stunned.

Simone- "No."
Peter- "I'm quiting."
Simone- "Why?"
Peter- "I called the agency and told them this morning."
Simone- "But my father..."
Peter- "Caroline's gonna take really great care..."
Simone- "But she's not you."
Peter tries to find the words to explain things.

Peter- "This is not where I'm supposed to be. It's not what I'm supposed to do. I can't really explain it."
Simone- (sighs) "Well, try."
Peter- "Look, the truth is, I've been trying to save the world one person at a time but I'm meant for something bigger. Something important. I know it now. That's... that's really all I can tell you."
They both smile at each other. He grabs her arm as if to say 'take care' and then goes to leave.

Simone- "I'll miss you."
Peter- "It's New York. Everyone runs into each other sooner or later."
Simone- "Maybe it'll be sooner."

At a party for Nathan's campaign, Peter is wearing a suit and tie. He's at the bar with his drink, turns, and is surprised to see Simone standing there.

Peter- "Well, I guess the sooner rather than later."
He makes a toast.

Peter- "To destiny."
Simone- "Mmmm..."
Peter- "May we recognize it when we see it "
Simone- "To love. May we stay away from it when it's no good for us."
They touch glasses and drink to that.

Simone- "You know earlier today when you were telling me how you'd changed?"
Peter- "Yeah."
Simone- "I noticed it. There's just something different. It's like a look in your eye. A confidence."
Peter- "There's something I should tell you. Something, uh... I didn't think was right to say when I still worked for your father. Something I wouldn't have even said to you two days ago."
He gazes at her now.

Peter- "I've been in love with you since the minute I first laid eyes on you."
At that moment, Nathan begins talking to everyone in the room. Peter and Simone turn to hear Nathan. Peter now looks awkward as he didn't get a reaction from Simone. Nathan thanks everyone for being there. He tells everyone that the life-altering event of his father's death is what prompted him to run for congress. He explains that his father hid a deep depression up until the day he died. He then brings up Peter.

Nathan- "As many of you might have read, my brother Peter had an accident. But what I have kept from the press thus far, is that Peter barely survived a suicide attempt."
Everyone in the room, including Simone and Peter's mother, turn to look at Peter.

Nathan- "My first instinct was to keep his illness hidden. But no one should suffer alone. Because we are all conected somehow. Everyone in this room. You, me, everyone in this city. And we need to look out for each other."
Peter, in disgust, leaves.

In the parking area, Nathan is going to his car as Peter comes out and punches him in the jaw.

Peter- "You son of a bitch!"
Nathan's men hold him off, slamming his face against a beam.

Nathan- "Let him go."
Peter walks towards him again.

Nathan- "Easy, Pete, that's our mother you're talking about."
Peter- "There was no reporter on my story!"
Nathan- "There would have been eventually. I had to take control of things before something happened. Do you under--"
Peter punches him again in the jaw.

Nathan- (holding his jaw) "Ow. You get it, right?"
Peter- (angry) "Yeah, I get it!"
Nathan- "Good man."
Nathan gives him the thumbs up as Peter walks out to the street in the rain.

It is still raining. Peter is trying to hail a cab. Someone walks up and puts their red umbrella over him. It's Simone. She tells him he's bleeding and he wipes his face.

Peter- "Look, what Nathan said, it's not true. I didn't try to kill myself."
Simone- "I know."
Peter goes in and kisses her.

As they kiss, Isaac is in his apartment, staring at a drawing he has made. It's of Simone kissing a man, under a red umbrella.

to be continued...

Thanks to roxygrl223 for the animation
Old 10-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Great recap, Kel! You capture so well the tone and feel of Milo's scenes.

Thanks so much for doing these!
Old 10-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

That's a great recap Kelly, Thanks for doing that.

Well I finally got to see the whole episode. Workl

I loved the boy in the cape watching Peter fall flat on his face. The expressions were marvelous and it was so funny.

I can't decide what Mom Petrelli is thinking. Initially she seems a little shocked that one of her sons is completely destroying the other but two seconds later she is beaming because Nathan is coming off like a martyr. She told Peter that he had always been the favorite and yet seems oblivious that Peter has stormed out. I don't trust this lady and I'm positive she knows more about the fathers death that she admits to.

Great scene with Milo hitting on Nathan. Milo was fantastic, Im so sorry we didn't get the other episode of American Dreams where Will and Milo fought.

Regarding Peter and Simone, I loved the kiss scene because it was typical Milo and he makes it seem so heartfelt. The staging of it was great with the red umbrella and the rain but perhaps because we have not been able to see the build-up, I wonder if the fact that Peter can sense other people's feelings and emotions is the reason that he is responding. It seemed so sudden for him to say that he loves her. I guess we'll find out in later episodes.

I am really liking the "comic" feel of the show.. Is is unique. It's like watching an animated comic strip with one picture/story following another and yet they are still spending enough time on each character to allow the audience to get to personally know each one.

Great episode.... can't wait for the next one.

Watch "Heroes" 9 pm Mondays on NBC.

Av by Tooty
mibagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread