Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2003, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

General questions thread

Ok, starting this once again.

Before the crash i startes a thread about a question that i had about Halloween Resurrection.
Alienk thought that it was a great idea to open a thread for general questions about Josh so that's what i'm doing.

I think is a really great idea, since maybe i know something that someone else doesn't and the same way back.

My question was if anyone knew why Josh has listed in his filmography ( as uncredited ) Halloween Resurrection when i've not seen him in it, maybe i've lost a part of it??

Does anybody know it?

[ 09-30-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-07-2003, 11:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Because in the opening scene--in Laurie Strode's room in the hospital you see a picture of her son(Josh).

Even though technically Josh wasn't in the movie, that is still considered footage of him. Therefore, it counts as part of his filmography yet he is uncredited.
Because in the cast list they don't put "picture of Laurie Strode's son--Josh Hartnett"

Anyway, watch the scene, you'll see his picture pinned on the wall. It's all crumpled though.

Lisa [img]smilies/alien.gif[/img]
as I watch the walls descend
as I watch the walls descend like stars
Old 10-08-2003, 11:54 AM
Supreme Fan

I don't know if Cris has read your answer, I'll tell her to come over here when I see her in the spanish thread [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2003, 03:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by - Alex -:
<STRONG>I don't know if Cris has read your answer, I'll tell her to come over here when I see her in the spanish thread [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Cool thanks. Funny is the answer to her question is the only thing I remember about the movie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I liked the first Halloween, part 2, and 20 years later.

Old 10-08-2003, 06:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Aww... now I see why he was credited! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't remember that part of the movie.... I always wandered what they did with his character though [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Addicted Fan

They should make another Halloween that focuses on Laurie Strodes son. I doubt Josh would agree to reprise his roll though. Therefore they'd probably have to get someone else to play the part of the son.

Old 10-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That'd be cool... IF they could get Josh to do it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Otherwise, I'd like to see Michael Myers DIE for once! And I mean REALLY TRULY GONE FOREVER kind of dead [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I swear, Freddy, Mike, and Jason must have some kind of gene in them that refuses to let them die [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-08-2003, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That'd be cool... IF they could get Josh to do it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Otherwise, I'd like to see Michael Myers DIE for once! And I mean REALLY TRULY GONE FOREVER kind of dead [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I swear, Freddy, Mike, and Jason must have some kind of gene in them that refuses to let them die [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Dude Mike Meyers was supposed to have died...once and for all, in 20 years later. But now that ending sucks cause we know what "really" happened. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by eruvue:
<STRONG>

Dude Mike Meyers was supposed to have died...once and for all, in 20 years later. But now that ending sucks cause we know what "really" happened. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I know. That's why I was disappointed in the latest one. He was DEAD! But nooo, they just HAD to tweak something so that they could make more movies that no one would ever go to see.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:28 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah, I know. That's why I was disappointed in the latest one. He was DEAD! But nooo, they just HAD to tweak something so that they could make more movies that no one would ever go to see.</STRONG>
Yup but then again, technically we know cutting his head off would prevent him from coming back.

Old 10-09-2003, 05:30 PM
Supreme Fan

True, but I wasn't sure if it was the REAL Mike Meyes, or if it was just somebody PRETENDING to be him... you know, since she CHOPPED HIS HEAD OFF! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But no... she didn't chop HIS head off, but instead he switched the body of somebody he had killed after Jamie Lee beat the crap out of him, dressed the dead person up to look like him, managed to get the dead person in the ambulance, and he just walked away as if it was all in a days work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess that serial killers never die, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 10-09-2003, 05:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>True, but I wasn't sure if it was the REAL Mike Meyes, or if it was just somebody PRETENDING to be him... you know, since she CHOPPED HIS HEAD OFF! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But no... she didn't chop HIS head off, but instead he switched the body of somebody he had killed after Jamie Lee beat the crap out of him, dressed the dead person up to look like him, managed to get the dead person in the ambulance, and he just walked away as if it was all in a days work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess that serial killers never die, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

They probably planned all this. In the scene where she was about to cut his head off, the person there was trying to take the mask off. He's probably standing there thinking "I'm stuck between a tree and a van. What the f*** is this thing over my face. Hey, hey you, lady help me out here. Dude, what the heck is that in your hand. NO!!!"
Meyers totally saw it coming though. Good ole' Mike was thinking "Oh sh** I really pissed my sister off this time. She's gonna have my head. Can't be having that. What can I do here? Hmmmm..."
So therefore, I think maybe cutting off his head will do the trick.
Anyway, how the heck did they get rid of him in Ressurection?
Old 10-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't think they actually killed him in Resurrection... now that I think about it, I don't think that I saw the ending.... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

But in H2O, the guy didn't try to take off the mask... and if you think about it, why didn't he just call for help? Even if his vocal cords were cut or whatever he could have made SOME kind of noise to indicate that he wasn't Mike. And why didn't he pull the mask off when he was in the truck? I don't think that they had it planned out, I think they just took what the had from H2O, made up a bs excuse about it, and made Resurrection (that is a pain to type, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) because they thought they could make some more money.

I hope they don't make any more though, I mean they can't make Jamie Lee come back from the dead (unless the whole family inherited a gene that refuses to let them die... which would defeat the whole purpose of the movie anyway [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) and there's just not a point of making one if she's not going to be in it.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Actually you're right. Because when he woke up and got out of the body bag, he went right for Jamie. But then again he could have been walking forward to talk to her. But then that would make us ask "why wouldn't he take the mask off then?" Anyway, whether he was just gonna say "hey lady I'm not your psycho brother" or not she slammed the brakes before he could do anything.

Anyway, if he was supposed to be a normal human guy that Mike put the mask on, then there is no way he really could have made all that movement after he gets a truck slammed on him and into a tree. But he actually did feel his mask like "what the hell is this?" I remember that. Or maybe it was more like "damn I have a headache." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I can't remember much from Ressurection. I just remembered thinking it sucked from the moment they killed of Jamie.

[ 10-09-2003: Message edited eruvue ]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

yay! thanks for the answer!

**kicks herself for not visiting the board in more than a week**

Anyway, i did see that picture ( i thought it was him, because the pic hadn't a good quality), but i thought it would be something different [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

And, you all are right, i just hated that movie, i felt i had wasted 2 hours of my life that i'm not gonna get back [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"