Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2003, 11:54 AM
New Fan

Wicker Park (2004)

*YaY* [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
When Josh Finished shooting H.Homicide he started another movie. This movie is called "obsessed" and it comes out in 2oo4. People are talking that this is Wicker Park (But with a new name) Obsessed is A THRILLER and it stars:
Josh Hartnett -
Christopher Cousins -
Rose Byrne -
Matthew Lillard -
Diane Kruger -
The Movie is directed by: Paul McGuigan.

Obsessed is A Remake of a movie called L'Appartement. L'Appartement is comedy/ mystery. This is a synopsis of L'Appartement and since Obsessed is a remake I take it that the 2 movies will be alike in a big way.
[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Synopsis

With a plot more tangled than a spider's broken web, this French comedy follows the romantic obsession of Max (Vincent Cassel), a young corporate conservative who leaves his successful new world behind to search for his elusive lost love Lisa (Monica Bellucci). His mad quest begins after he discovers tantalizing reminders of her, such as a certain make-up compact, a set of keys, a white rose, and a single high-heeled shoe. These objects form a trail that leads Max to an airport phone booth where he hears Lisa's melodic voice speaking in the booth next door. But before he knows it she is gone. Still, he is so elated that he abandons his plans, lies to his current girlfriend, and after leaving his luggage with his pal Lucien, sets off to find her. The hunt leads to a fabulous apartment, but while the tenant is indeed named Lisa, she is as drab and mousy as Max's Lisa is beautifully feline. Plain Lisa (in reality a bohemian gal named Alice who has secretly loved Max for years and engineered his break-up with the real Lisa who is Alice's best friend), explains to the confused Max that the whole chase has been for naught and prepares to reel him in. Unfortunately, her lovelorn boyfriend Lucien complicates matters. Meanwhile the beautiful Lisa attempts to break free from her creepy and murderous boyfriend. For this reason, she continues to avoid her apartment, which she has generously loaned to Alice. When these characters collide, the stage is set for chaos. ~ Sandra Brennan, All Movie Guide

-RedM&M
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 07-21-2003: Message edited ellavm ]

[ 12-01-2003: Message edited ellavm ]
Nick: I could be dead tomorrow.
-The Forsaken
Old 06-19-2003, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Wow. Sounds weird. I hope Josh plays the 'creepy and murderous' guy'. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jen

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 06-19-2003, 08:28 PM
New Fan

*I get the idea that he will. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
[ But who cares, as long as he's in it!]
-The Forsaken
Old 07-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Supreme Fan

yeah, Obsessed is the new title of Wicker Park [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] in the spanish thread we used to talk about his film a long time ago [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] I'm happy there's a thread like this with info about it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

mm.. and Mathew Lillard is in it?? I've never seen him in a serious characters, let's see what he does
Old 07-04-2003, 11:49 AM
New Fan

Ooooooh sounds good- and if Josh [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] is in it, its GOTTA be good! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Yeah i read that was the new name.

I really really wanna see Josh in it, being obssesed with someone as we are with him [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-05-2003, 08:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
being obssesed with someone as we are with him
yeah, we used this line for a title of one of the spanish thread, remember? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 04:43 AM
Master Fan

I do, i think i was the one who suggested it...i don't remember [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I really wanna see this movie, is a new register for josh...he's not gonna be evil like in O he's just gonna be...misterious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 07-06-2003, 12:26 PM
New Fan

*Josh is soo "smexy" in mysterious roles! He was awsome in O. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Another thing..Is it just me or in almost every movie role when he has to kiss a girl the "nose's" happen?
In Pearl Harbor when he and Kate kiss their noses umm..whats the word im looking for? Like..smash with each other. It's in O too. When he kisses the girl in the dorm. In the Faculty its not that much. It's in The Virgin Suicides too. Well whatever..it could be just me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
-The Forsaken
Old 07-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

pics from the movie thanks to http://www.joshhartnett.cc and http://www.iespana.es/joshhartnett/

Old 07-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

I've noticed that too, but i don't think its bad, who wouldn't love to "smash" her/his nose with Josh's?? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Thanks for that pic its the only one i hadn't seen and i wanted to see matthew Lillard!

[ 07-06-2003: Message edited - cris - ]
Old 07-06-2003, 02:29 PM
Addicted Fan

Yay, a new Josh movie! I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all the pics.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2003, 07:26 PM
New Fan

*He could smash my nose and day he wants. LoL [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
-The Forsaken
Old 07-07-2003, 04:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Is it just me or in almost every movie role when he has to kiss a girl the "nose's" happen?
yeah.. I thought it too! He's so cute [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] I wonder if he does it on purpose or it's just casualty.. and he also he is about ot kiss the girls in The faculty and O he does weird things... like.. I don't know how to explain. he kisses weird, like closing hardly the lips.. it doesn't happen in 40d40n and I think in Pearl Harbor neither... but it's weird.. how cute [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

Quote:
oh god! look at his hair!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] i love it [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

Quote:
He could smash my nose
oh yeah, mine too [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[ 07-07-2003: Message edited - Alex - ]
Old 07-07-2003, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

If he's about to kiss me i don't really worry about him doing weird things with his lips [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm wondering if the "obsession" of the movie is gonna turn out to be a "killing" obsesion or a sane obsesion...but i'm sure it will turn out to be the killing one.