Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-25-2003, 03:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Parachuters #6: If you come in - we'll make you pie...and a cheese platter.

My God - look how long the member list is. WHERE ARE THEY ALL? HUH? WHERE?! *breathes* I'm okay.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Active Parachuter's [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

01. AlienK [Kelly]
02. Zira
03. purple monkey dishwasher [Claire]
04. haleyandlucasfan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]MIA/Closet Parachuter's [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

01. christinedechagny [Linda]
02. roxygurl [Roxy]
03. Angiebaby
04. Jennifehrs
05. Mike and Mars
06. Dark Angel_cc
07. Josh'sTexasGal
08. Vesta42
09. scorched_almond
10. tv_addict
11. Sweetwater Gal
12. Trory4Ever [Jamie]
13. Dream
14. ColdLinoleum [Shaena]
15. Hartnett'sSlave
16. Leprechaun
17. katwoman
18. sugar pop
19. Plucky Ducky
20. Danny's Girl
21. JoshFan
22. CK CF [Tara]
23. ILoveJosh04
24. judith
25. kitty_cat
26. secret*whisperz
27. Crashdown Girl [Sarah]
28. DannersHartnett
29. Dracula's Minion [Izzy]
30. ~Got Josh?~
31. LaurenBanorin
32. Roswell Candy [Danielle]
33. Joshs_babygal
34. sexi_ferrari_gg [Dee]
35. wildfyre18
36. ~Buffy-n-Spike~
37. EWoodHLedger Lover [Jammi]
38. QueenMab [Rachel]
39. M i Z z * Preciouz [Courtney]
40. .:*Lizzi*:.
41. 傍ess-
42. ~*Nikki*~
43. Can't Behr 2 B Without Josh [Kimberley]
44. LiL' BlueDevil22 [Nicole]
45. behrlyawake

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Eye Candy [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Hee! Oblong boobs!

Maybe Danny was trying to sniff his armpit in this one [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] We love Danny and Evelyn [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

01. Because he promised her everything was gonna be okay
02. Because he kinda likes her
03. Because he showed her her first sunset from the sky
04. Because she has a thing for his dogtags!
05. Because she loves *him*, and she was waiting for him to come home
06. Because she gave him her whole heart
07. Because he returned her hanky
08. Because they helped each other get over Rafe
09. Because he was gonna be a daddy
10. Because they wanted to see each other in less than three months
11. Because how could he not feel this way?
12. Because she had a wonderful time last night
13. Because he lived his life in winter, and then she brought the spring
14. Because she liked the barrel-roll
15. Because they made a life together
16. Because she named their baby after him
17. Because his heart was pounding
18. Because they're together every moment he's not training
19. Because Rafe sent him to her so she'll be okay
20. Because she said her goodbye to Rafe- for good
21. Because she was heartbroken when he died
22. Because everywhere she is there he'll be
23. Because she'll keep a part of him with her
24. Because their love made them make it through
25. Because it's his turn now.
26. Because he could get kicked out of the military for this.
27. Because he thinks he's falling for her.
28. Because if something were going on between them, that would be embarrassing.
29. Because he's not sorry about the parachute hangar incident.
30. Because he promised her that everything would be okay.
31. Because she is the first girl he's ever felt this way about.
32. Because he couldn't help what happened.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Quotes [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Danny: (rehearsing) I was just wondering if maybe I could... come by sometime... and get a cup of coffee.. or a piece of pie or something...

Danny: So is it my turn now?
Evelyn: No, you'll wait your turn.
Danny: Yes, ma'am.

Danny: Listen, Evelyn, I was just down at the beach this morning and I watched the sun rise, and I knew that everything was going to be different. That this was the start of something new, in this place, in this moment. And I don't care what anybody else says, ya know? How can I not feel this way? I kinda like you.

Danny: You know, the only thing that scares me is that you love him more than you love me.
Evelyn: I love you Danny. And I'll be here waiting for you when you come back.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Rules of the Thread [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

01. NO BASHING: People, ideas, opinions, etc.
02. Be nice to each other! We are all here to discuss and enjoy Danny and Evelyn, not to start fights or make enemies.
03. No bumping of the thread. At least post a pic if you really want to bump it that bad.
04. No star posting. Posts consisting of one smilie or one word (or something like that [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) is considered star posting.
05. Have fun and make friends! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Fanart [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] There You'll Be by Faith Hill [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

When I think back on these times
And the dreams we left behind
I値l be glad 'cos I was blessed to get
To have you in my life
When I look back on these days
I値l look and see your face
You were right there for me

In my dreams I値l always see you soar above the sky
In my heart, there always be a place for you
for all my life
I値l keep a part of you with me
And everywhere I am, there you値l be

Well you showed me how it feels
To feel the sky within my reach
And I always will remember all
The strength you gave to me
Your love made me make it through
Oh, I owe so much to you
You were right there for me

for all my life

'Cos I always saw in you
My light, my strength
And I want to thank you now for all the ways
You were right there for me,
you were right there for me
For always

for all my life

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]Past Threads: [img]smilies/star.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Parachuters #5: That water kiss was HOT!

//----------//

Post away, strangers. Wow. We birthed number 6! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2003: Message edited Zira ]

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Old 10-26-2003, 07:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

YAY!!! #6!!! WOO HOOO! And I'm the first to reply!!

Heh. Guess I showed up just in time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok ok... I think I'll add some reasons for the list.

Because it's his turn now.
Because he could get kicked out of the military for this.
Because he thinks he's falling for her.
Because if something were going on between them, that would be embarrassing.
Because he's not sorry about the parachute hangar incident.
Because he promised her that everything would be okay.
Because she is the first girl he's ever felt this way about.
Because he couldn't help what happened.

And quotes are fun too! Check out this one, I think it's fitting for the title:

Danny: (rehearsing) I was just wondering if maybe I could... come by sometime... and get a cup of coffee.. or a piece of pie or something...
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Danny: So is it my turn now?
Evelyn: No, you'll wait your turn.
Danny: Yes, ma'am.

Danny: Listen, Evelyn, I was just down at the beach this morning and I watched the sun rise, and I knew that everything was going to be different. That this was the start of something new, in this place, in this moment. And I don't care what anybody else says, ya know? How can I not feel this way? I kinda like you.

Danny: You know, the only thing that scares me is that you love him more than you love me.
Evelyn: I love you Danny. And I'll be here waiting for you when you come back.

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] Claire

You guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off!
Old 10-26-2003, 11:52 AM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] DUDE! Look at our title (with the pie) and then look at the quote that Claire posted! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] See? Danny wants us to make him pie too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Whoo, okay, so I'm slightly psychotic, so shoot me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wow, our member list was HUGE! Where are they all! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Ooh, we should call them the "Closet Parachuters" and then we'll be the "Active Parachuters"
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Edited in all the new stuff. And revised the member list [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have exams, so I'm going to be gone for two weeks [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I might try to drop by - and we're getting a new computer, so I don't know when I'm going to be online again [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So it just might be Kel and Claire for a while [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2003, 09:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Zira~ Exams for TWO WEEKS? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Holy schmoly, I think I'd go into hibernation or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, I could see it now, "You see people, I'm a Narcoleptic, and I require at least two solid weeks of sleep, and unfortunatley those weeks fall on the same weeks of our exams, so, unfortunatley, I won't be here." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Eh, but then they'd make you do it at home [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hey, when you get back we'll get you a special... fruit platter. Yes, I think a fruit platter would be nice [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Claire~ Looks like it's you and me toots. Want some pie? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I never understood the expression 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'... why the hell would you buy a cow when you've never tasted the milk? I mean, HONESTLY, what if the milk was sour? How do you even know it's a milk cow?!
Old 10-28-2003, 11:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienK:
<STRONG>Zira~ Exams for TWO WEEKS? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Holy schmoly, I think I'd go into hibernation or something [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yes, I could see it now, "You see people, I'm a Narcoleptic, and I require at least two solid weeks of sleep, and unfortunatley those weeks fall on the same weeks of our exams, so, unfortunatley, I won't be here." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Eh, but then they'd make you do it at home [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hey, when you get back we'll get you a special... fruit platter. Yes, I think a fruit platter would be nice [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yeah, they run over two weeks [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And I should be studying in between too [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I wish that would happen. But if I said that, I wouldn't graduate. Pleasant, no? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'll try and drop by, but no promises. I don't actually know when I'll have net acess again, seeing as we're getting a new computer, and stuff is shifting about in our house... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And I'm going away, for about a month, I think...so it just might be Christmas, or New Year when I see you all next [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2003, 12:04 PM
Supreme Fan

Christmas? New Years?! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

We'll miss you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Good luck on your exams too. Don't forget about us! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2003, 04:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

UGH! Christmas Or New Years! That totally blows! Aw man... I'd hate to not be able to go on the net for that long *shudder*

Kel - So just you and me, eh? Ok, pass me that cheese platter! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hey you never know, in that time while you're gone, Zira, we might have someone else drop in... but I doubt it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] this place is SO quiet.

Maybe we should get some kind of discussion topics thrown out here?

Old 10-29-2003, 09:37 PM
Supreme Fan

::passes cheese platter:: Would you like some pie with that? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, discussion would be nice... ((thinks of what to start it about)) So... who cried when they named the boy Danny? ::raises hand::

Hmm... maybe you should take care of discussion, Claire [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 12:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I cried when Danny was killed. I mean, how unfair was that? He finally falls in love, and that person loves him... and then he dies!

But the naming the child Danny... I thought that was a sweet way to preserve the memory of Danny sr. It was a bit cheesy, but it's one of those things that just just help but pull at your heart strings.

*I'm trying, here!*

Old 11-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Supreme Fan

I bawled when Danny died... especially with the whole "You're going to be a daddy," and then he said, "No, you are." Oh, that one got me for good, I cried, and cried, and cried!

But when they named the little boy Danny I started crying again. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Too bad he never got to know his daddy.

Wanna know what's sad? I went to the theater 3 times to see this movie (once every week it was there!) And I cried five times the first time, five times the second time, and five times the last time. But I wouldn't always cry at the same scene's, [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

For me it was one of those things where I refused to cry in the theatres... until I got it home all to myself... then I bawled my eyes out. Heh. Aw... I haven't seen that movie in a while... I want to watch it again.

Hm... ok... favourite D/E quote/scene?

I really liked the "I think I'm falling for her" line. That one got to me. Tugged at my heart strings. *sigh*

Old 11-05-2003, 02:26 PM
Supreme Fan

My fave is the "The only thing that scares me, is that you might love him more than you love me." line [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Damn Rafe, if he had told Danny that Evelyn was pregnant then Danny wouldn't have gone off to war, and they could've lived happily ever after!
Old 11-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

I'll take a number if you're passing them around. Oh, and a piece of Cherry Pie *yum*!

Yeah, I'm new to this board. Just watched PH and remembered how much I loved Danny/Ev. They were so sweet and innocent [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] together.

Fave Line:
"I thought you might need it in the morning"
"well...it's a hankie"
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then when Danny said "You're such an idiot" to himself? I fell [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Right there. Too cute
Old 11-06-2003, 10:06 PM
Supreme Fan

::hands Shari a piece of pie:: I told you we were giving out pie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I loved the whole hankie scene too! "I thought you might need it in the morning, well, not like you wear it to work or anything." "Well... it's a hankie." "Uh, right." "It was... good of you to bring it by. Now."
Aww... he's like a little boy with a crush, and she just doesn't know what to do! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] They're so cute!